Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Is it the episode called Angel?
[/stupid question]
No it's basically the second season premiere. The last couple eps of season 1 too. But Brod is right the first seasonis more about establishing the characters
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished watching the two part season three finale of BSG and it just eclipsed Firefly as my favorite sci-fi show of all time.. and after those two episodes it isn't even close. I have so many questions and another season to watch. Gods damn it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 05-09-2010 at 02:51 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another goddamn show I must start watching? ****.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would stop what you're watching now and watch BSG instead. It is that good.

Comahan, DG and fenikz kept bugging me until I sat down and watched it and my only regret is that I didn't start it sooner.

Last edited by vidae : 05-09-2010 at 03:10 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:23 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I would stop what you're watching now and watch BSG instead. It is that good.

Comahan, DG and fenikz kept bugging me until I sat down and watched it and my only regret is that I didn't start it sooner.
That is how it happens! I bugged Commie & DG for like half a year before they finally gave in.. but once you do its over. BSG really is in a league of its own.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:04 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHAT FRAKKING SYSTEM. [/Lee]

Seriously there is nothing better than the s3 finale, except maybe the s4 finale (and the first ep of 4.5, and the 4th ep of s3 :D :D :D )

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Best scene in the series so far.

Old 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should probably start BSG since I bought the blu ray like 6 months ago.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yes! Do it! Start it POSTHASTE.

Old 05-09-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's on my list after Mad Men.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-09-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking about starting BSG as well since I've acquired them and I have a couple weeks off before I start work.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Muahahha, we are creating an army! Watch it CMD!

Old 05-09-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It will never take down the Lost army.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-09-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think it could, especially since Lost sucks.

Last edited by vidae : 05-09-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having a party the day Lost is over, my cousin has done nothing but talk about that show since it started.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I think it could, especially since Lost sucks.
Take him to the guillotine.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm having a party the day Lost is over, my cousin has done nothing but talk about that show since it started.
Probably because your cousin rules.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-09-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Probably because your cousin rules.
and by 'rules' you mean 'sucks a mean dick'

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lost is good and all, but Battlestar beats it like a red headed stepchild. Theyre both sort of odd (for the genre) character driven fantasy/sci-fi series, but I honestly can't think of a single thing Lost does better than BSG.

Lost is like the 'PC' nerdy show, accepted by the masses as something people are allowed to like without judgment. You start talking BSG around people and they will roll their eyes and often mention how they dont care about that 'Star Trek ****'.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lost is a little overdramatic but overall a great show. BSG...there's not a lot I can say without spoilers. It's high quality sci fi, that had a lot of terrific characters and incredible writing. Not sent from God though
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Lost is a little overdramatic but overall a great show. BSG...there's not a lot I can say without spoilers. It's high quality sci fi, that had a lot of terrific characters and incredible writing. Not sent from God though
Youre right, it was sent by the Gods !
Old 05-10-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Gods damn it CC.SD! You were almost perfect!

Old 05-10-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm almost done with Mad Men season 3 then I'm starting BSG

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Lost is a little overdramatic but overall a great show.
Their fans make it suck.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about 5 episodes in on S1 of BSG, enjoying it so far. I made the mistake of actually starting on S1 instead of watching the miniseries first, but no biggie, just went back and watched it.

The show is over though, right? I tried Googling it but I'm afraid of finding spoilers.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote