Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-01-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been watching a ton of dexter and mad men lately...both shows are good. Dexter is my #2 all time behind "the wire"...mad men is good to watch...but I can't get into it like the others.

BTW after starting off season 6 even more terrible that 4 and 5...I've stopped watching nip/tuck....the show has lost it...and it's too bad because seasons 1-3 were pretty damn entertaining to watch...the show has just went down hill since the carver is gone...plot is just trash now.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Been watching a ton of dexter and mad men lately...both shows are good. Dexter is my #2 all time behind "the wire"...mad men is good to watch...but I can't get into it like the others.

BTW after starting off season 6 even more terrible that 4 and 5...I've stopped watching nip/tuck....the show has lost it...and it's too bad because seasons 1-3 were pretty damn entertaining to watch...the show has just went down hill since the carver is gone...plot is just trash now.
I'd agree that Nip/Tuck has fallen off but, it's still not that bad, imo. Still gets a weekly watch from me. Still has lots of sex, violence, and dirty jokes. haha. They really hurt themselves when they tried to clean it up a bit and lighten it up. Many thought it was too dark but, that is what made it great. This season so far atleast, is better than last season's crap. Interesting to see Liz becoming a center piece of the show after being more of a secondary character for 5 seasons.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am burning through Lost. Holy ****, what an addictive show. Just starting season 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
There are at least 3 shows on TV funnier than 30 Rock.

With The Colbert Report being #1, 2 and 3.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:13 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished season 3 of Entourage, gotta wait now for my download limit to tick over in 2 weeks to see season 4 :(

Amazingly good show though

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Just finished season 3 of Entourage, gotta wait now for my download limit to tick over in 2 weeks to see season 4 :(

Amazingly good show though
Its a great show.

What are you using? Download limit? Come on.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, love Dexter. I don't watch much TV as I used to with school and work but shows I want to catch up on are Lost, 24, and The Office, oh and 30 Rock.

One show I'm sad to see go is Boston Legal, that show was ******* awesome.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Download limit?
some schools and internet providers limit bandwidth use.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
some schools and internet providers limit bandwidth use.
I guess. I usually just bit torrent from piratebay with Comcast. Haven't run into any problems yet.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 02-01-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I guess. I usually just bit torrent from piratebay with Comcast. Haven't run into any problems yet.
Well, he isnt in America.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Well, he isnt in America.
Oh...

[patriotism]Well that serves him right![/patriotism]

Old 02-01-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious...as I just finished up Dexter season 2 last night....what is the general consensus? Season 1 or Season 2?

also is season 3 on par?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-01-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I think they are both on par with one another. As for season three, I thought it started slow but the last few episodes had me on the edge of my seat.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I'm curious...as I just finished up Dexter season 2 last night....what is the general consensus? Season 1 or Season 2?

also is season 3 on par?
I haven't seen season 3 yet (I'm guessing like me you don't have Showtime), but I thought season 2 was outstanding. I wasn't sure where they were going to go at some times, but the acting and storyline in season 2 was just amazing.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I think that so far all of the seasons of dexter have been on a similar level, but then again I'm not a huge fan of the show, I enjoy it, but I don't adore it like some other people on this forum.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Yup, love Dexter. I don't watch much TV as I used to with school and work but shows I want to catch up on are Lost, 24, and The Office, oh and 30 Rock.

One show I'm sad to see go is Boston Legal, that show was ******* awesome.
Denny Crane.

I wonder if there well be another spinoff on a different channel. It seemed like there might, just by what they said about the network in the finale. I sure hope so, I need my weekly Shatner fix.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I haven't seen season 3 yet (I'm guessing like me you don't have Showtime), but I thought season 2 was outstanding. I wasn't sure where they were going to go at some times, but the acting and storyline in season 2 was just amazing.
Ya, I just dl'd it last night....looking forward too it.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-01-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30 Rock is vastly overrated.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You sir are out of your mind.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I second that, I don't really like the show. The Office, It's Always Sunny, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, South Park, Family Guy, Colbert Report, Daily Show, and possibly Two and a Half Men are all funnier than 30 Rock.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god its way to early. had to wake about at 8 am and its 2:20 am now

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
god its way to early. had to wake about at 8 am and its 2:20 am now
The price you pay for being a foreign NFL fan. And they say that people watch world-wide... what a joke.

Old 02-01-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I second that, I don't really like the show. The Office, It's Always Sunny, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, South Park, Family Guy, Colbert Report, Daily Show, and possibly Two and a Half Men are all funnier than 30 Rock.
It's funnier than the office, family guy and the daily show, on par with the others in your list. Chuck's up there to.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the game will end at 4 am. I have to wake up at 7 for a doctors appointment and then got school at 9:40

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I watched the first episode of East Bound and Down. It was kind of funny but not the greatest thing ever.