Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-10-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Youre right, it was sent by the Gods !
so say we all

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm about 5 episodes in on S1 of BSG, enjoying it so far. I made the mistake of actually starting on S1 instead of watching the miniseries first, but no biggie, just went back and watched it.

The show is over though, right? I tried Googling it but I'm afraid of finding spoilers.
yes, kind of spin off is currently running called Caprica, really has nothing to do with BSG but they tried to tie in some stuff

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm about 5 episodes in on S1 of BSG, enjoying it so far. I made the mistake of actually starting on S1 instead of watching the miniseries first, but no biggie, just went back and watched it.

The show is over though, right? I tried Googling it but I'm afraid of finding spoilers.
Yeah, the show is over now. It ran for four seasons.

Under no circumstance are you to read wiki, a fansite or watch youtube videos! There is a lot about BSG that can be spoiled! Just don't do it! I know you'll be tempted and super curious to look, but the degree of mind-blowyness (yeah, that's a word I just made up) of some of the key parts of the show will be cheapened if you read spoilers! So don't do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
so say we all
So say we all!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Their fans make it suck.
I'm about half way through season 2 and I'm starting to lose interest...

though I will likely power through it this summer.

BSG is next on the list I am just too lazy to get around to it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Their fans make it suck.
I don't see what exactly is wrong with Lost fans.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't see what exactly is wrong with Lost fans.
Fans have zilch to do with the show anyway
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone needs to check out Spartacus.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Everyone needs to check out Spartacus.
I watched it each week it was on! I thought the season finale was balls-out awesome.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up to episode 11 right now. Such an awesome show.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Timeout! Evangeline Lilly will be one Letterman tonight. I repeat, Lilly appearing on Letterman. So gorgeous it's not even fair.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 05-10-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spike is awesome.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, Spike is quite awesome in Season 2.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Spike <3
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:28 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah, the show is over now. It ran for four seasons.

Under no circumstance are you to read wiki, a fansite or watch youtube videos! There is a lot about BSG that can be spoiled! Just don't do it! I know you'll be tempted and super curious to look, but the degree of mind-blowyness (yeah, that's a word I just made up) of some of the key parts of the show will be cheapened if you read spoilers! So don't do it!

Mod edit: Be careful with what you say when there are clearly people in the thread who havent seen it and are posting about it

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by comahan : 05-11-2010 at 10:49 AM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the next episode of Happy Town it's being pulled from the schedule until the summer. Heads up for those of you who like it/watch it.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
After the next episode of Happy Town it's being pulled from the schedule until the summer. Heads up for those of you who like it/watch it.
Aww man, I was enjoying the pure insanity of it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-11-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I watched it each week it was on! I thought the season finale was balls-out awesome.
Finished it and the ending is indeed balls-out awesome. It sucks that Whitfield was diagnosed with cancer though :(
Old 05-11-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Finished it and the ending is indeed balls-out awesome. It sucks that Whitfield was diagnosed with cancer though :(
I don't watch the show so doesn't bother me but some who do might not want to know this.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Grey's Anatomy as disgustingly terrible a show as it looks like?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Yes. When it started I had a girlfriend who loved it. So my time was wasted on it. Although it meant I kept Sundays as "me" day

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I was watching The Pacific with my grandpa tonight, who was at Okinawa. That was super awkward. Also, Part IX is one of my favorites.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else ever feel the need to go into a blind murderous rage simply just seeing the Jersey Shore cast?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Sadly the disgusting wreck of a show that it is wins every single Thursday night. Which I suppose speaks to the type of society we live in and people we live with. But I can accept Grey's Anatomy fans. Jersey Shore, The Hills, Jon and Kate on the other hand...Ugh.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 05-11-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

This little **** is the richest kid on telelvision. Apparently he makes $250,000 each episode of Two and a Half Men. That Miley girl? Yeah only $15,000 per.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...C-rss&FEEDNAME=

Old 05-12-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lost > Breaking Bad > Battlestar Galactica

That's how I rank 'em

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You are flat out CRAZY! There is no way Lost is better than either of those shows!