Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-12-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your avy is so sick.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:49 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Lost > Breaking Bad > Battlestar Galactica

That's how I rank 'em

Black Market>any episode of Lost.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post

This little **** is the richest kid on telelvision. Apparently he makes $250,000 each episode of Two and a Half Men. That Miley girl? Yeah only $15,000 per.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...-rss&FEEDNAME=
While superstar Miley Cyrus (“Hannah Montana”) pulls in roughly $15,000 per episode, according to sources a low salary for such a big star she makes five times that much for a single concert. And that’s not including CD sales and her now-burgeoning movie career.

“Miley is worth a billion — but she’s not making a billion on TV,” says a high-placed industry source. “But her franchise is worth a billion.”
Old 05-12-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

33 / Crossroads 1 & 2 > any episode that Lost has ever done or will ever do.

And my avatar rules!

ps, for those Heroes fans (are there still any out there?) it's likely the show is being canned but will have a 2 to 4 hour movie closing out the story. Just read that on TVBTN.

link:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/12...canceled/51184

Still a rumor, but it's from a reliable source.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 05-12-2010 at 11:26 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heroes...

What could have been?

Such a great first season.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know right. The first season was just flat out amazing. The second wasn't bad either, though not as good.. after that though, wow. What a drop.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I know right. The first season was just flat out amazing. The second wasn't bad either, though not as good.. after that though, wow. What a drop.
The first season was damn good, but the finale was an incredible let down and that is where it all started. I didn't like Season 2 at all unlike you however.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Heroes still on? I loved that show for the first season, then just gave up about halfway through season 2. They completely lost their way.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I actually liked the second season. It definitely wasn't anywhere near the first, but it was still watchable. After that? Yeah.. not so much. I haven't watched an episode since the season 2 finale.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stopped watching after Season 3. I never saw Season 1 anyways.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually liked the second season. It definitely wasn't anywhere near the first, but it was still watchable. After that? Yeah.. not so much. I haven't watched an episode since the season 2 finale.
You missed Sylar go bad then good then bad then good then bad then good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh I'm really sad I missed that.

edit:

Michael Ausiello reporting that Lie To Me and Human Target both renewed for 13 episodes. Lie To Me is okay, but I became a pretty big fan of Human Target, so I'm happy about that.

Last edited by vidae : 05-12-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It takes way too long for them to update The Wire in my hbo on demand thing. I've been watching it through different means but am stuck as of now and it won't be updated to where I'm at til after June 14th. I'm about to just go buy the whole series even though I'm only on like the 7th episode of season three. It's been that good thus far.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
It takes way too long for them to update The Wire in my hbo on demand thing. I've been watching it through different means but am stuck as of now and it won't be updated to where I'm at til after June 14th. I'm about to just go buy the whole series even though I'm only on like the 7th episode of season three. It's been that good thus far.
Season 4 is the best season so you should look to see it as soon as possible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

Ya and Black Market was easily one of the most pointless and least needed of all the BSG episodes.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The Constant is the greatest episode in television history (well second best behind the reveal episode of Twin Peaks), so DG is just lying to himself.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Cally was kind of a badass in it though. So there is that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Constant is the greatest episode in television history (well second best behind the reveal episode of Twin Peaks), so DG is just lying to himself.
I don't understand how that's possible when Crossroads episodes 1 and 2 are the greatest things ever put down on film, television or movie.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cally was kind of a badass in it though. So there is that.
That was something that certainly didnt happen often, at least after season 1. I really liked Cally at first, she was the cute yet kind of insane mousy deck chick! Then she became a whiny annoying ***** for the rest of her time on the show.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
That was something that certainly didnt happen often, at least after season 1. I really liked Cally at first, she was the cute yet kind of insane mousy deck chick! Then she became a whiny annoying ***** for the rest of her time on the show.
I know a few people that agree with you on that one. Cally is kinda hot in that nerdy cute girl chick way so I <3 her.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite TV episodes are probably the House Season 4 finale and then the 24 Season 1 finale. I also like the second-to-last episode of Breaking Bad Season 2, The Injury from The Office Season 2, the Halloween episode of Community, and the 24 Season 5 episode when Edgar dies.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I don't understand how that's possible when Crossroads episodes 1 and 2 are the greatest things ever put down on film, television or movie.
Although I haven't seen it, I refuse to believe it's better than Episode 14 or The Constant dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I know a few people that agree with you on that one. Cally is kinda hot in that nerdy cute girl chick way so I <3 her.
Basically after she gets married she becomes a total Cunty McCuntenstein... I liked her a lot before that.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Although I haven't seen it, I refuse to believe it's better than Episode 14 or The Constant dammit.
You really need to get onto BSG nowish. If you decide not to be stubborn you will change your mind.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
You really need to get onto BSG nowish. If you decide not to be stubborn you will change your mind.
I'm waging my bets on you not having seen Twin Peaks, so YOU CANT JUDGE EITHER.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have absolutely no excuse for having not done so already, but I just finally got around to plowing through season 3 of Arrested Development over the past 2 weeks. What a fantastic show.

It does make me even more bummed that Emmett (Buster) was killed off in Chuck though.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote