Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-05-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friday Night Lights this week was fantastic. I'm really glad that they gave it a 5th and final season. It's too good.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Friday Night Lights this week was fantastic. I'm really glad that they gave it a 5th and final season. It's too good.
The episode that played yesterday was probably the best the series has ever had, which is saying something.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking back to some old episodes and I can't disagree with you. It was just great from start to finish.

I know you know what happens already, but I hope we see a W for East Dillon sometime soon. Go wildcat!

Old 06-05-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it wasn't for the.......off......season two, Friday Night Lights could easily be in contention for best show ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-05-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't know if I could go best show ever, but it's absolutely in my top 5 of all time.

Old 06-05-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I noticed in the last episode we got a little glimpse of Lyla (spelling?) again.

Maybe Riggins and her get back together?
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

She's very prominent in the next episode I think.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

She is way too hot to not be on this show.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tim Riggins is way too hot..er awesome not to be the focal point of next season. Just saying. Taylor Kitsch and Kyle Chandler are such good actors. They've sucked me in, and I still hang on every second despite knowing the whole season. I hate myself for plowing through season 4 in a day, because it's definitely a show that needs digestion over a week until the next.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 06-05-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
****ing Derek Jeter...Hm, that works two ways.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 06-05-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Zach Gilford is a PHENOMENAL actor. I'm really glad they kept him around for another year because week in and week out he gives the best performances on that show. He's easily my favorite character and has been pretty much from day one. Him and "Lance" :D

Old 06-06-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Season 4 of FNL not finished airing?
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Season 4 just started airing on NBC. It was aired already on DirecTV, which is pretty much to thank for there being any additional seasons. DirecTV will air the episodes first and then NBC will air them the following summer.

This was the uh.. 3rd or 4th episode of the 4th season to air on NBC.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:23 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't watched the newest episode of FNL, but it's been pretty subpar to me thus far.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Zach Gilford is a PHENOMENAL actor. I'm really glad they kept him around for another year because week in and week out he gives the best performances on that show. He's easily my favorite character and has been pretty much from day one. Him and "Lance" :D
He was part of a new pilot called "Matadors," but it wasn't picked up from what I've read. Another new movie he's in is called "Answer to Nothing," but it stars Dane Cook so **** that. He is good though, too good to leave FNL, but that's the business I suppose.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody think it's a little strange that VH1 is airing a show about rehabbing people with OCD, and the show is on at the same time and same day each week?

Shouldn't they change it around, like 7PM on a Monday one week, and then have the next episode air at 9:30PM on the next Tuesday?

Just a little thought that came to my head today.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if a lot of people watch Treme but tonight's episode was so ******* good. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet, made by the producers of The Wire.
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The Lee Adama fat suit is certainly making things weird for season 3 here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-07-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I remember feeling a little off starting season 3 as well, but the show absolutely picks up and gets back on track really fast.

Maybe I should watch this Friday Night Lights show. I really loved the movie. Explosions in the sky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Just wait until the Admiral tears Lee a new asshole for being a fat ****. Hilarious.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I loved loved loved season 3. It was so epic.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I remember feeling a little off starting season 3 as well, but the show absolutely picks up and gets back on track really fast.

Maybe I should watch this Friday Night Lights show. I really loved the movie. Explosions in the sky!
The show is significantly better than the movie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-07-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Friday Night Lights. I haven't watched episode 5 yet but I'll get around to that later tonight. I know a lot of the stuff that happens also but it doesn't matter one bit.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have actually been enjoying watching Blue Mountain State. I am at I think episode 9 and the show can definitely be hit and miss but when the show is on it is really ******* funny. Loved the Drug Olympics episode.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fat Lee. <333333

I finally finished Dollhouse.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote