Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love that show. Used to watch it all the time but I don't remember it that well. I actually put it on my Netflix queue recently.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You will love it when you watch the pilot and remember who plays Briscoe Sr.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those who forgot, Happy Town comes back with an all new episode tomorrow (wednesday) night at 10/9c.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy town is a terrible show vidae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Happy town is a terrible show vidae.
It really is. They've made no effort to make any of the characters likable. I wanted to like the show but I just don't.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Show is entertaining in its insanity dammit, whether you people like that or not. And Glee went out with a nice little finale yesterday, looking forward to a John Stamos-y season 2.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Town > V and Flash Forward
Old 06-09-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruce Campbell is a god among mere mortals.
His commercial for USA with the hot Indian chick from Royal Pains is amazing.

"Is this how you usually pick up women?"
"No, usually I just get them drunk. Oh waiter!"

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-09-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Few things:

1) I love Divya. She is mine. I have claimed her.

2) Happy Town will never be better than FlashForward, and claiming that it is after only a few episodes aired (which were all awful) is just dumb. There is a reason FlashForward ran their entire first season and Happy Town was axed early, and it's quality.

3) The Glee finale was really good and I enjoyed the entire season. Looking forward to next year.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, the ratings are a great indication of quality. That's why Two and a Half Men is going strong in its 8th season and Freaks and Geeks got canned after one season. Flash Forward had a pretty good pilot, and then the next 10 out of 11 episodes were garbage and the main character was an absolute abomination. At least Happy Town understands how absurdly campy it is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-09-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

You do realize you can only have her after The Bruce is done?
I mean after that, all yours.
But never try to get in on one of Bruce's ladies.
Do not make him use his ring hand.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-09-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Happy Show is entertaining in its insanity dammit, whether you people like that or not. And Glee went out with a nice little finale yesterday, looking forward to a John Stamos-y season 2.
What insanity? Is there a form of dementia caused by boredom?

Also wtf is Happy Show?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-09-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Shhh I meant Happy Town.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-09-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Happy Town > V and Flash Forward
I like V but for the other two it's like comparing herpes to gonorrhea, both suck but it's personal preference which one you'd rather endure.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yes, the ratings are a great indication of quality. That's why Two and a Half Men is going strong in its 8th season and Freaks and Geeks got canned after one season. Flash Forward had a pretty good pilot, and then the next 10 out of 11 episodes were garbage and the main character was an absolute abomination. At least Happy Town understands how absurdly campy it is.
I never said the word ratings. I was talking about the overall quality of the show. What you call campy I call downright awful. There is nothing at all redeeming about how "campy" this show is.

And FlashForward got better after the break. The last three or four epsiodes were very well done. I've stated on multiple occasions that I agreed it started off slow and not all that great but it got better. Happy Town started off awful and hasn't moved away from that.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
And FlashForward got better after the break. The last three or four epsiodes were very well done.
Are the main couple still being complete idiots and ruining their marriage for no other reason than their flashforward is making them? I found that one of the most infuriatingly stupid parts of the show. I didn't pick it back up when they started the show again.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-09-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Are the main couple still being complete idiots and ruining their marriage for no other reason than their flashforward is making them? I found that one of the most infuriatingly stupid parts of the show. I didn't pick it back up when they started the show again.
Yeah, it happened, and it was dumb. The entire thing with Olivia and Lloyd Simco was just stupid. I couldn't stand that either.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, it happened, and it was dumb. The entire thing with Olivia and Lloyd Simco was just stupid. I couldn't stand that either.
So that storyline is over? If it is I might give it another shot. They had some good ideas with this show, they were just jacking around focusing on unimportant and uninteresting garbage.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-09-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The show itself is over. It wasn't renewed for a second season and the finale has already aired.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
The show itself is over. It wasn't renewed for a second season and the finale has already aired.
Oh. Bummer. It had potential.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-09-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So that storyline is over? If it is I might give it another shot. They had some good ideas with this show, they were just jacking around focusing on unimportant and uninteresting garbage.
I would rather be shot then give it another shot.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Woah, wait a second Splat.. do you not like FlashForward or something? You're being pretty subtle about it so I don't know for sure. Let me know asap!

Old 06-09-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

If it was the VCR days I would tape it just so I could fast forward Flash Forward.

Last edited by Splat : 06-09-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I wouldnt waste the tape.
I hated having to do that for certain shows then the quality got worse and worse with each new tape over lol.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-09-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Tapes are garbage, I'm so glad it's the 21st century.

i done stole dis sig