Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It was a damn good episode, but I don't think my mind was blown too much. I think it was the annoying black Chief of Staff (that's her role, right?).
Yea, Tory is annoying as hell. But she's hot, so there's that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh she was a looker, but I loved Dee and I loved Cally, though I'm in the minority on that one!

This weeks episode of Friday Night Lights was pretty kickass. I hope Matt is still on the show.. he's my favorite character. :\
See, Dee was alright I didn't mind her, but I absolutely loathed Cally. She was so god damn annoying and not hot. Plus, 90% of her lines were just straight bitching about nothing or being pissed off over nothing.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, everyone I've talked to about BSG so far has hated Cally too, but idk, something about her, rowrrrrr unfunfunf.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the layoff between the Revelations episode (which I just watched), and the next episode of BSG was seven months?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So the layoff between the Revelations episode (which I just watched), and the next episode of BSG was seven months?
Something like that. They basically made season 4 two seasons across two years, it was really fraking annoying waiting all that time for the final 10 eps.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just watched the season 3 premiere for True Blood

it was awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
just watched the season 3 premiere for True Blood

it was awesome.
Im about to, although sometimes True Blood can get a bit ridiculous I quite enjoy it. I would enjoy it more if this werent the age of bandwagon trashy vampire TV/cinema. Even though True Blood with Alan Ball is a whole different animal than **** like Twilight & Vampire Diaries.. I still sort of feel like a ***** watching it.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I set up Party Down to record and came back today and watch the episode, my DVR recorded the s2 finale that is supposed to air in 2 weeks, I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True Blood was rather good tonight, although if thats what the werewolves look like Ill be a bit disappointed. They were just like...dogs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conscience off, DICK ON.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-14-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has any one else been watching Top Shot? The blue print for the show is pretty much survivor but I have liked it so far.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be in my bunk.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite series are Lost, Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad. Now I would put them in that order, but if Breaking Bad continues to be so good it will pass Battlestar Galactica soon.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yes. Interview with Gilford included in the link too.

Quote:
With Emmy buzz swirling around him like mosquitoes on a Texas football field, Zach Gilford has inked a deal to return to Friday Night Lights for a sizeable arc during the show’s fifth and likely final season.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/...lford-returns/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
My favorite series are Lost, Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad. Now I would put them in that order, but if Breaking Bad continues to be so good it will pass Battlestar Galactica soon.
There is really nothing I can say about Breaking Bad...It was a near perfect finale to a near perfect season. Walt is on the edge of being a man without a soul, but he keeps that bit of human Walt barely visible. He embodies everything I should hate (but love), but both Jessie and Walt are two of the most compelling characters I can remember in recent television history.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Breaking Bad but I don't think that it'll ever come close to BSG for me. The closest thing to BSG is Firefly and they might be 1a and 1b.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Breaking Bad is in the same vein as The Shield and The Wire, where it is amazing throughout and there is no real weak points to the series.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-14-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I love Breaking Bad but I don't think that it'll ever come close to BSG for me. The closest thing to BSG is Firefly and they might be 1a and 1b.
Nothing can beat Firefly. Nothing.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I love Firefly and all, but you kids are overrating it a tad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-14-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Well, maybe. Nathan Fillion love can get in the way of judgement sometimes.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It's understandable. On another note...

http://www.hbo.com/eastbound-and-dow...?autoplay=true

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
XLIV
Rookie

XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

greatest moment on TV last night

XLIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:26 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love Firefly and all, but you kids are overrating it a tad.
It's natural I think. There are so many directions the show could've gone but it never will, so it's easy to look back fondly and gloss over the bad parts of the show.

I hated Nathan Fillion's character the first few episodes.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm late (I usually am when it comes to tv shows) but I started watching Community on Sunday. Well, I liked it so much that I finished season 1 yesterday. Great show, I can't wait for season 2.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started watching The Good Guys. Solid season premier but I will wait to hold judgment after several shows.

The shows I will be watching this summer are: Man vs. Food, Louie, Rookie Blue, Memphis Beat, and The Good Guys. Another other recommendations?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Mad Men starts in July, so that's technically a summer show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I know I'm late (I usually am when it comes to tv shows) but I started watching Community on Sunday. Well, I liked it so much that I finished season 1 yesterday. Great show, I can't wait for season 2.
It is hilarious. I think some of the writers from Arrested Development write for that show. I hope NBC sticks with it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote