Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-18-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please vote on the results of my Television Characters draft:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42272

I'm interested in what the rest of you all have to say. Please comment.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Ferrets>>>>>>>>>>>>Cats
Since I got trapped at the end of the last page.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since I got trapped at the end of the last page.
except that ferrets smell like ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I have owned ferrets and this is so true, that said they are a pretty cool pet to have.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sept. 26th.

I'm ******* in, you're ******* out.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Does anyone know who the red-headed model is in this commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwSEndlxjuo
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cats and their foul ass litter boxes stink up your whole house worse than a ferret.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Has anyone else seen Training Days: Crimson Tide? It's basically Hard Knocks but they are following around Alabama. It's a really good show and Alabama's facilities look more advanced than some pro facilities. Another thing is all these players are driving around in Range Rovers and new trucks with 20+ inch rims which I found pretty funny. It's on ESPNU btw.
It's on standard ESPN tonight at 8 PM PDT, can't wait! In the previews they showed Saban using an automatic door opener/closer to his office. He says he knows it's intimidating but wasn't meant to be, but he has this spacious office so it's a long walk from his desk to the door & he doesn't want to waste anyone's time, LOL.

Old timers like me are reminded of that very intimidating chain clinking sound from the Bear Bryant days in Bama practices, that was him removing the safety chain from his 30-ft. observation tower overlooking the field that signaled his climbing down to field level, something he only did in his latter days if he saw something that warranted his personal attention like asschewing, assts. & players dreaded it b/c they knew it couldn't be good.

RE: Cats -- They say people can never really own cats & they aren't affectionate or loyal but that's not true. Raise kittens with affection & they will return it to you their whole lives, mistreat them & they run away.

And they're very specific with their individual owners whom they type by smell -- my cats have picked me out of crowds before, & they get pissed off when other cats mark you with their smells when you're out in the world (not spraying but twirling their tails around your legs, that's what that is all about).

Are cats arrogant? true, dates from ancient Egypt where they were worshiped as gods & they never actually got over that.

TV-related topic: I have watched all the last season of 30 Rock & concluded that it's Alec Baldwin's character who is merely annoying while Tracy Morgan's is completely obnoxious. Maybe it's b/c of the packaging, IDK, one wearing Armani suits & the other wearing those pastel designer workout jackets & 28 lbs. of bling around his neck.

Last edited by LizardState : 08-19-2010 at 01:33 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cats and their foul ass litter boxes stink up your whole house worse than a ferret.
That is not even close to being true, unless you are lazy and then the blame goes on the owner not the cat, ferrets just stink on their own.

Last edited by Splat : 08-19-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As fascinating as this pet discussion is, this is the TV thread. So here's a TV question. Has anyone heard when Southland will be back on? I know TNT ordered a 3rd season back in April, but I can't find any other news beyond that. No ETA. I really like this show.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said cats smell good, but that ferrets smell like ****.

That said, I need to watch last night's Psych. Can't wait for Futurama tonight.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When does Archer come back on? I DEMAND MORE ARCHER!

"Wait, I had something for this...did we find the pita predator. Let's just call it what it is....food rapist."
Old 08-19-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I need to watch last night's Psych.
Yes you do.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Yes you do.
"That's very kind of you, but I do have parents and I'm in my 30s, so, I think I'm good."

Old 08-19-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honest question, would Psych suffer or benefit if it was only 30 mins long?

I enjoy the whole show but it seems they have stuff that is just filler a lot of the time.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

well, without commercials it's only 40-42 minutes, I think that if it were only 20 minutes it would take away from the show.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well, without commercials it's only 40-42 minutes, I think that if it were only 20 minutes it would take away from the show.
Ya, it would take about 20 minutes away ;)
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Ya, it would take about 20 minutes away ;)

"ohohoh! it's funny 'cause he took the part about time and mixed it with the part about content!"

Old 08-20-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would definitely take away from the show and to be honest I don't see what about it is really filler except HILARITY.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weatherford buying shake weights for everyone. HILARIOUS.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know a show is epic when they can even make the ad placements hilarious.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know where I can catch this past weeks Hard Knocks online?
Old 08-21-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the entire season of Undeclared in 2 days. ******* love this show, such a shame people are stupid. Also the things I wouldn't do to nail Rachel could be counted on one hand.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I just watched the entire season of Undeclared in 2 days. ******* love this show, such a shame people are stupid. Also the things I wouldn't do to nail Rachel could be counted on one hand.
Yes.... and yes.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The old man from Pawn Stars is awesome they should have a show just on him giving his two cents on stuff I would so watch.