Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-30-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

^^My face when all the stupid hipster shows win Emmys and Two and a Half Men doesn't win award for Best Show Ever Made^^
Two and Half Men is a horrid show that is unwatchable in every regard. That said people are allowed to have their own personal tastes in opinions. However, Two and Half Men is such a bad show I may make an exception in this and say you are failing completely by watching it.

Also Lizard, I really felt like 30 Rock was mediocre/poor compared to past seasons. I'm not shocked it got 'snubbed'.

Modern Family was pretty amazing last year, so it's nice that it won.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think we need to quarantine all Two and a Half Men fans. They can talk about the trashy excuse for a show all the want and I will no longer have to hear about it.

I mean ****, I had to hear about the show for ******* 8 months straight every day. Its like the shows fans think they have discovered a cure for cancer the way they talk about it.

Crap show that has nothing at all to say or contribute to the television landscape. My time is better spent watching reality TV, at least then I a, watching real people act like idiots and not be funny.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Modern Family was pretty amazing last year, so it's nice that it won.
That show is the funniest show I have ever seen. And I go back a ways.
The only thing, non-movie, funnier I can recall ever on TV is listening to Emmitt Smith attempt to speak English sentences.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Breaking Bad or The Wire. Which one should I watch first?
I recently started my 3rd watching of The Wire.

That first season might be my favorite season of a show ever.

Okay, maybe not season five of The Simpsons.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I really think we need to quarantine all Two and a Half Men fans. They can talk about the trashy excuse for a show all the want and I will no longer have to hear about it.

I mean ****, I had to hear about the show for ******* 8 months straight every day. Its like the shows fans think they have discovered a cure for cancer the way they talk about it.

Crap show that has nothing at all to say or contribute to the television landscape. My time is better spent watching reality TV, at least then I a, watching real people act like idiots and not be funny.
I think I'm falling for you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

^^My face when all the stupid hipster shows win Emmys and Two and a Half Men doesn't win award for Best Show Ever Made^^
I lol'd myself.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoy Two and a Half Men but to think of it as anything more than incredibly low level humour would be an injustice to other shows that exist, it's great if you want to watch something casually for 20 minutes but it isn't revolutionary or anything...

True Blood may be the weirdest show I've seen... it genuinely only has 3 characters that I like, one I like because she is a smoking hot vampire, the other two because they are bad ass and one of them only just entered the show this season but some how I love the show. I mean imagine liking a show where you detest half the characters, dislike another 40 percent and like 10 percent, it just doesn't seem possible and yet it is true and nearly everyone I talk to feels the same way about it.

I honestly can't think of another show where it has so many characters I hate and yet I watch. Hell Tara may be the worst character I've ever seen on a TV show.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two and a Half Men is quite possibly the worst show ever created. Ugh. Just thinking about that show for half a second makes me want to stab myself in the face.

Does anyone remember when Charlie Sheen was funny? Me neither.

Not to mention I ******* HATE CBS with a passion. I can't believe that CBS is Americas most watched network. Oh, wait, yes I can, because most of the people who watch TV are stupid ******* idiots who can't handle anything new or even a little bit different.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Not to mention I ******* HATE CBS with a passion. I can't believe that CBS is Americas most watched network. Oh, wait, yes I can, because most of the people who watch TV are stupid ******* idiots who can't handle anything new or even a little bit different.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
I only enjoy top quality shows. You shut your face!

Old 08-31-2010, 03:49 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal

If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing. And, if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order

Last edited by fenikz : 08-31-2010 at 04:32 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Mal: And I never back down from a fight.
Inara: Yes, you do! You do all the time!
Mal: Well... yeah, but I'm not backing down from this one!

Old 08-31-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing. And, if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order
That one always struck me as strange, because I don't think I'd want to be raped to death. Obviously I wouldn't want any of those things but I would put "raped to death" at least at #2, probably #3.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
That one always struck me as strange, because I don't think I'd want to be raped to death. Obviously I wouldn't want any of those things but I would put "raped to death" at least at #2, probably #3.
Your death will be caused by the raping. I think you'd rather the other things happen once you're dead than whilst you're still alive, but maybe that's just me.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Your death will be caused by the raping. I think you'd rather the other things happen once you're dead than whilst you're still alive, but maybe that's just me.
I think either of the other two would easily cause death.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think either of the other two would easily cause death.
You clearly aren't familiar with torture.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
You clearly aren't familiar with torture.
I doubt the reavers have enough finesse to keep from killing the person while skinning them.

And yes I've been through torture. I watched an entire episode of Two and a Half Men once. I was sober.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like the flesh eating and at least partial skinning could easily precede the raping.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok but if they could eat parts of you and skin parts of you without killing you, and then rape you to death that's obviously the worst case scenario

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ok but if they could eat parts of you and skin parts of you without killing you, and then rape you to death that's obviously the worst case scenario
I'm still not sure raping to death exists. I mean really...would it be dehydration? internal bleeding?
Old 08-31-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that was how Indiana Jones died.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-31-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me back MY ******* WHISKEY.

drunk Sam is ******* awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm still not sure raping to death exists. I mean really...would it be dehydration? internal bleeding?
Perforated colon. Look up Mr. Hands. Well, don't. Read about him but don't EVER watch the video.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-31-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Perforated colon. Look up Mr. Hands. Well, don't. Read about him but don't EVER watch the video.
Hahahaha I was going to post the same thing.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

This episode of Louie is genuinely terrifying.

RIP TheManInBlack