Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
His backdrop is hideous. Ugly set.
Yes yes it is. His monologue was also not that great, but i guess his skit was ok. Still don't know what to expect

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is pretty lame...The kid with the glasses is like, "what the hell?"

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll judge him in a year.. Every show or host takes time to get used to their brand new situation and can just be "not good" at first. I am a Fallon fan, so I will just sit back and enjoy.

But you can tell he is a bit nervous. Show will be great IMO.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I'll judge him in a year.. Every show or host takes time to get used to their brand new situation and can just be "not good" at first. I am a Fallon fan, so I will just sit back and enjoy.

He has his audience licking very random objects. Only can go up from here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-03-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Fallon is getting increasingly more sweaty. Seems to be in over his head, so far.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-03-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post

Yes and I think that is a bit of a problem with this first show. You want to screw up with a bunch guests no one cares about, find how you can connect with audience.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Yes and I think that is a bit of a problem with this first show. You want to screw up with a bunch guests no one cares about, find how you can connect with audience.
I guess so, considering DeNiro is as hard a guest as he will have, but he should be cared about. Bad interview though, DeNiro rarely looked his way, but that skit shows what I believe is the friendship between him and Fallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody actually like Important Things with Demetri Martin? Its just unbearably horrible and not in the least bit funny IMO.

DHVF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
GOB
Rookie

GOB is a cocksman.GOB is a cocksman.GOB is a cocksman.

Anyone keeping up with Eastbound and Down? Great show.
GOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh I can't stand Fallon. Giving him a talk show is almost as bad as giving Carson Daly one. Fallon has never in his career been able to even keep a straight face and do a skit without laughing. I find him awkward and annoying. I hope his show bombs and he gets **** canned.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else been watching East Bound & Down?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Does anybody actually like Important Things with Demetri Martin? Its just unbearably horrible and not in the least bit funny IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Considering I don't find Demetri Martin to be in any way funny, and indeed one of the low points in the history of the Daily Show, I don't have high hopes.

I knew it!!!!
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:35 AM    (permalink
GOB
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Considering I don't find Demetri Martin to be in any way funny
does.not.compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Filled with so many great quotes.

Quote:
if theres one thing i hate its losing

if theres two things i hate its losing and getting cancer
Quote:
Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
Quote:
Can I wear the scream mask?
Quote:
Naw dude, this is a real job, not teaching kids. Can't get all ****** up.
Quote:
what's all that grey **** on your face? you look like you just gave robo-cop a blowjob
Quote:
Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than ****. So that is why i.. am better..than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick..everyone.
Quote:
yeah i hurt my nose
Quote:
I love you and I don't mean just in the make me come sort of way

Last edited by GOB : 03-03-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I dont find Eastbound and Down to be funny at all. This type of comedy has become of the main stream or the norm and I dont find it funny at all. Ferrell and the rest of his crew are insanely overrated, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-03-2009, 03:13 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont find Eastbound and Down to be funny at all. This type of comedy has become of the main stream or the norm and I dont find it funny at all. Ferrell and the rest of his crew are insanely overrated, imo.
I had a couple of friends refer it to me a couple of days ago..I watched the first two episodes....it's something I'd watch if I was bored and didn't wanna go on the internet and find something better to watch....but I wasn't overly impressed...just curious if others were fans or not.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-03-2009, 04:18 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I had a couple of friends refer it to me a couple of days ago..I watched the first two episodes....it's something I'd watch if I was bored and didn't wanna go on the internet and find something better to watch....but I wasn't overly impressed...just curious if others were fans or not.
There are a lot of guys on here who like it. I dont get the appeal. That's just me, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-03-2009, 07:33 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I like it a lot. I'm not sure if it's going to stick with me though. I loved the first episode, but liked 2 less than 1, and 3 less than 2. Not a good trend.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
GOB
Rookie

Quote:
There are a lot of guys on here who like it. I dont get the appeal. That's just me, though.
I'm a huge fan of Dannt McBride.

Have you ever seen The Foot Fist Way?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOB View Post
I'm a huge fan of Dannt McBride.

Have you ever seen The Foot Fist Way?
Nope...a lot of guys have been pitching me that one but, I'm not a Danny Mcbride fan at all. He has his funny one liner's in some big comedies but, I dont think he's all that funny. More annoying than funny, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-03-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I also got recommended by a friend last night to watch burn notice. Another series I'm not sure about...anyone give me the scoop?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-03-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
GOB
Rookie

Quote:
Nope...a lot of guys have been pitching me that one but, I'm not a Danny Mcbride fan at all. He has his funny one liner's in some big comedies but, I dont think he's all that funny. More annoying than funny, imo.
I can see how he would not be funny to someone (not specifically you) who's tired of Will Ferrell.

Quote:
I also got recommended by a friend last night to watch burn notice. Another series I'm not sure about...anyone give me the scoop?
I wish I could give you a good description. My mom likes it if that helps lol.

I do hear Bruce Campbell has a very good part on the show.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Eastbound Down, Danny McBride is the tits.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really enjoy the show. I have heard from someone that they think the show is cheesy but I disagree. I would describe the show as a fun spy series. I would also recomend giving the show a shot and watching 2 or 3 episodes to see if you enjoy it.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I'm looking in to getting my first HDTV (I Know What Took So Long) any ways any tips reviews or what ever would be great no bigger then 42".

This is the one I'm leaning towards.

RCA 42" Class Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=9188652

Thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The contrast ratio is not the greatest. I don't know if I would trust RCA as far as making a great TV goes. You should be able to see how good it is on display so if it does look amazing to you than I would say go for it but personally I would probably not get that one.
We went with the RCA and I'm very happy with it won't have HD till monday :( but even with out it I'm very happy with the picture.

Another stupid question but I'm a noobie I had some one tell me its not good to play video games on a flat screen is that true?

I can't see how it would hurt it?
Old 03-03-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
We went with the RCA and I'm very happy with it won't have HD till monday :( but even with out it I'm very happy with the picture.

Another stupid question but I'm a noobie I had some one tell me its not good to play video games on a flat screen is that true?

I can't see how it would hurt it?
You can play games on all LCD's. You should not play games on cheaper Plasma TV's. You should be fine.