Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WELL I WAS SHOPPING FOR A NEW CAR
WHICH ONEíS ME?
A COOL CONVERTABLE
OR AN S-U-V
TOO BAD I DIDNíT KNOW MY CREDIT WAS WHACK
CAUSE NOW IíM DRIVING OFF THE LOT IN A USED SUB COMPACT
F-R-E-E THAT SPELLS FREE
CREDIT REPORT DOT COM BABY!
SAW THEIR ADS ON MY TV
THOUGHT ABOUT GOING BUT WAS TOO LAZY
NOW INSTEAD OF LOOKIN FLY AND ROLLIN FAT
MY LEGS ARE STICKING TO THE VINYL
AND MY POSSEíS GETTING LAUGHED AT
F-R-E-E THAT SPELLS FREE
CREDIT REPORT DOT COM BABY!

:)

Ya.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass?"

Just classic Red Rules.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I still dont get it. I havent laughed once when I try and watch this show. I just dont find it funny at all.

Episode 4? I couldn't stop laughing..
Old 03-13-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Clarence Boddicker is win.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bitches leave.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Breaking Bad T-minus 2 minutes! If you haven't seen this show, get on the bandwagon. Bryan Cranston cooking and selling meth because he is dying of incurable cancer... Needs to save money for his 40+ pregnant wife and son with cerebral palsy. Oh can't forget he's a chem teacher who is cooking and selling meth with one of his high school drop out students. That's it in a nut shell. This show is so eerily satisfying.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished the entire first season of Breaking Bad. What a great show, definitely a high recommendation if you haven't seen it. Bryan Cranston is amazing and so straddles that role perfectly.

Can't wait to watch the second season.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch Kings tonight?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I just finished the entire first season of Breaking Bad. What a great show, definitely a high recommendation if you haven't seen it. Bryan Cranston is amazing and so straddles that role perfectly.

Can't wait to watch the second season.
I love the fedora Cranston wears to deals and meeting with other drug dealers. It really is a fantastic ******* show and I would also highly recommend it.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've started watching Breaking Bad - saw the first two episodes of this season. Pretty kickass show.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonights Breaking Bad episode was quite good. Im very curious as to how this season is going to pan out.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:37 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eastbound & Down is absolutely hilarious. Tonight's episode was awesome.

Anyone else watch this show?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:23 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Eastbound & Down is absolutely hilarious. Tonight's episode was awesome.

Anyone else watch this show?
I have never heard of it outside of this thread. But I find Danny McBride funny and I prefer HBO/Showtime shows because they can do whatever they want. About to watch the first episode.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:59 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
I just finished watching the whole series (only 8 episodes) of Summer Heights High.... hilarious! One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.... I now have started We Can be Heroes, which also is showing tremendous promise.

Chris Lilley= Godly.
It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to knwo that show is now big in the US, just so, so funny. One of the only shows i can watch over and over and still laugh.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Anyone watch Kings tonight?
I tried. There were other shows on that I was just more interested in though. You've got to give Kings credit though...It really is a "new" idea for a TV series. Not the same group of friends or family sitting around complaining.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 03-17-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next episode of Eastbound and down is gonna be crazy with Ashley Shaffer, his boss and Darrel from the office gunning for him.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Next episode of Eastbound and down is gonna be crazy with Ashley Shaffer, his boss and Darrel from the office gunning for him.
Im Ashley Schaeffa, of Schaeffa automotives, You gotta be borderline ******** to shop anywhere else!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sure hope this show lasts..if it gets **** canned after one season like Lucky Louie...HBO Studios will burn to da ground...down to da gwound...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I sure hope this show lasts..if it gets **** canned after one season like Lucky Louie...HBO Studios will burn to da ground...down to da gwound...
I highly doubt HBO would cancel EB&D what I worry about is that perhaps McBride/Ferrell and Co. only intended for it to be a 6 episode event and bail out on making anymore seasons. That would blow, the show is great though, so quotable...

When McBride fired Stevie from being his personal assistant:

"I wish we would get into a car crash right now. A ************* car crash. I wish we would crash right now and die and then we could live in heaven."

I also couldn't stop laughing when Kenny went to ball tap Ashley Schaeffer and Schaeffer said something like...

Don't you dare ball tap me thats my game! MY GAME!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ughhhhhhh....he seriously throws like a girl. Normally, they'd atleast have someone teach him, the star of the show, how to properly throw a baseball. He looks like he is throwing it with his opposite arm, that's how bad it is. 101 MPH...yeah, more like 38 MPH. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My absolute favorite part of the show so far was when Kenny made Stevie switch shirts at the barbecue and you totally forget about it for like 5 minutes but then when Kenny comes back Stevie doesn't have a shirt on, directing people to watch his comeback video.

I thought that was so ******* funny, LOL.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My absolute favorite part of the show so far was when Kenny made Stevie switch shirts at the barbecue and you totally forget about it for like 5 minutes but then when Kenny comes back Stevie doesn't have a shirt on, directing people to watch his comeback video.

That whole cookout episode was awesome,

"Listen I don't want no ***** gettin' wet dresses for this cookout. This needs to be a normal, evening outfit that regular people would wear."

"Honey I love you, you're a terrific girl, but you have clothes like a ******* dickhead"

"well one of us had a personal stylist, and one of us shoplifts their **** from fashion bug"

What are you doing in my bedroom Kenny?
You mean besides creeping around in here like some kind of rapist?

I cannot get enough of Kenny Powers.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yes. That was gold.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I highly doubt HBO would cancel EB&D what I worry about is that perhaps McBride/Ferrell and Co. only intended for it to be a 6 episode event and bail out on making anymore seasons. That would blow, the show is great though, so quotable...
I didn't realize it was only 6 episodes, so next week is the final one? That sucks.

Also, Breaking Bad IMO is the best TV Drama since Deadwood, and the best non pay cable show since the early seasons of Lost. If you haven't seen it yet, go get the season 1 DVD or watch it online, is it so worth it.

This last episode was the best one yet and I can't wait to see which direction this series is going to take.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote