Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is there a new scrubs tonight, does anyone know?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
is there a new scrubs tonight, does anyone know?
No, Scrubs has been moved to Wednesday nights.. I don't know exactly when but not Tuesdays anymore.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone happen to catch Kings on NBC on Sunday? If so, is it any good? Worth watching or no?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I tried. There were other shows on that I was just more interested in though. You've got to give Kings credit though...It really is a "new" idea for a TV series. Not the same group of friends or family sitting around complaining.
I posted that yesterday. It was so long, and hard to "get into" off the bat. For me anyway

Old 03-17-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure I will be killed for this being a sports site but does any one else hate March Madness?

It is on like every channel I can't watch ESPN all month :( not having NFLN is super weak.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I'm sure I will be killed for this being a sports site but does any one else hate March Madness?

It is on like every channel I can't watch ESPN all month :( not having NFLN is super weak.
I only watch it for the upsets. So once all the lower seeds are gone I stop watching it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss this show.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

***New Scrubs tonight on ABC***

8PM E/T..Lock it up!

Old 03-18-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post

I look forward to the opening couple days of the NCAA tournament more than anything in sports. Only thing that rivals is the start of college football season.

Nothing more entertaining to me than 4 games going on at once all day and getting to see the end of nearly every close game.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I look forward to the opening couple days of the NCAA tournament more than anything in sports. Only thing that rivals is the start of college football season.

Nothing more entertaining to me than 4 games going on at once all day and getting to see the end of nearly every close game.
I am very excited as well. The plan is wake and bake at noon and watch the tourny all day and night. It really is the best week long sporting event of the year.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The plan is wake and bake at noon
Cookies, I'm assuming?
Old 03-18-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching some show right now called, "Battle of the Bods". They have 5 girls and a bunch of dudes have to rank them from 1-5 on their body parts. First the girls have to check eachother out and put eachother in order and then the guys have to rank them and the chicks get money for every one they get correct. Well, they're objectifying the women/men that have to be ranked upon...but, I find this to be pretty hilarious and this one girl is fantastic looking on this show right now. lol.

First they ranked faces, then their asses, and then something else. Girls choice I guess. (eyes, breasts, legs, etc) haha. It's freaking hilarious.

The girl I was talking about was ranked to have the 2nd best face and best ass. Good job!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Cookies, I'm assuming?
Never again will a March Madness go buy without plenty of baked goods to keep my company.

March Madness + Muffins = Awesome
Old 03-18-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm watching some show right now called, "Battle of the Bods". They have 5 girls and a bunch of dudes have to rank them from 1-5 on their body parts. First the girls have to check eachother out and put eachother in order and then the guys have to rank them and the chicks get money for every one they get correct. Well, they're objectifying the women/men that have to be ranked upon...but, I find this to be pretty hilarious and this one girl is fantastic looking on this show right now. lol.

First they ranked faces, then their asses, and then something else. Girls choice I guess. (eyes, breasts, legs, etc) haha. It's freaking hilarious.

The girl I was talking about was ranked to have the 2nd best face and best ass. Good job!
Is this on like MTV or VH1 or something?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Is this on like MTV or VH1 or something?
Fox reality channel? 250 on directv. I've never even heard of this channel.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-18-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fox reality channel? 250 on directv. I've never even heard of this channel.
lol I got regular cable, can't see that :(

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 03-18-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
lol I got regular cable, can't see that :(
It's actually really terrible when you think about it but, it's also pretty awesome at the same time. haha. It's funny though because, all the girls are fighting now and the one girl is always ranked last in everything.

The last thing they were ranked on was total sex appeal and they all came out in bikinis and lingerie. I think MTV or VH1 would be smart to get a show like this....oh, how people would watch.

These are a few pictures of the episode that is currently on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-18-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It's actually really terrible when you think about it but, it's also pretty awesome at the same time. haha. It's funny though because, all the girls are fighting now and the one girl is always ranked last in everything.

The last thing they were ranked on was total sex appeal and they all came out in bikinis and lingerie. I think MTV or VH1 would be smart to get a show like this....oh, how people would watch.
I automatically assumed, that it was on one of those channels lol, it seems like a typical show those stations would have.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 03-18-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I automatically assumed, that it was on one of those channels lol, it seems like a typical show those stations would have.
You would think so...I remember MTV used to have a similar type show, not quite as extreme, though. I posted some pics up there. lol. I'm gonna keep an eye out for this one. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-21-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know any websites where I can watch Episodes of It's Always Sunny? I've been wanting to watch a few episodes from season 4 but can't find any sites. My friend told me about hulu.com but it only has like 5 episodes and there all from the first 2 seasons. Thanks for any help.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Anyone know any websites where I can watch Episodes of It's Always Sunny? I've been wanting to watch a few episodes from season 4 but can't find any sites. My friend told me about hulu.com but it only has like 5 episodes and there all from the first 2 seasons. Thanks for any help.
It`s all here: http://www.watchitsalwayssunny.com/
Old 03-21-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
What's with the Quiz?
Old 03-21-2009, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Just finished the series finale of Battlestar Galactica and whole **** was that the most ******* epic ******* finale. Just ******* incredible. Now I'm a fan of the show but not really a diehard but this finale was just awesome and even if you don't like the show it's worth watching just to get the full blow of the finale.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
Just finished the series finale of Battlestar Galactica and whole **** was that the most ******* epic ******* finale. Just ******* incredible. Now I'm a fan of the show but not really a diehard but this finale was just awesome and even if you don't like the show it's worth watching just to get the full blow of the finale.
What he said.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Romo Lampkin sighting in this weeks episode of Dollhouse. It seem Joss Whedon + Actors from BSG = Win.