Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I also liked Warren (Justin Long) and his group of friends. I liked almost every aspect of the show.
Ah so Michael Ian Black must be the Ed guy. Did you ever watch that other show he was in, Trust Me? It had Will from Will & Grace too. I liked that show a lot and it didn't last. Dude has some bad luck I guess.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who is a fan of Michael Ian Black needs to check out Stella as well. It was a short lived comedy sketch show featuring Michael Showalter and David Wain as well and its fantastic. Only 10 episodes, but great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God House MD sucks so much dick now. With the exception of NBC comedies I have very little faith in big network programming.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah so Michael Ian Black must be the Ed guy. Did you ever watch that other show he was in, Trust Me? It had Will from Will & Grace too. I liked that show a lot and it didn't last. Dude has some bad luck I guess.
Michael Ian Black was Phil, the guy who worked at the bowling alley. He was kind of the comic relief.

Tom Cavanagh was Ed and I did watch Trust Me but I wasn't a huge fan. He was also in a show called Love Monkey that was on CBS for all of two seconds a few years ago too. I'm a big fan of his.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh gotcha. MIB also played a homosexual angel in Reaper. Another canceled show that I liked.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-14-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Anyone who is a fan of Michael Ian Black needs to check out Stella as well. It was a short lived comedy sketch show featuring Michael Showalter and David Wain as well and its fantastic. Only 10 episodes, but great.
I didn't really care for the show or Michael Ian Black, but there is one skit/episode from Stella that stands out in my mind. When they tried growing vegetables in their apartment, that cracked me up.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started watching Party Down season 1. Really good ****. Can't believe I've missed it all this time.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Party Down is the awesome.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
God House MD sucks so much dick now. With the exception of NBC comedies I have very little faith in big network programming.
I never got the house love, it's the same thing week in and week out. Awesome character around a repeating premise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

"Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss."

Omar is so badass.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stopped watching House at the beginning of the current season. Missed an episode and realized that I didn't care about the fact that I missed it. It's bad now.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss."

Omar is so badass.
Damn, I love me some Omar. Just got my roommate hooked on the Wire, too. I should rewatch it, haha.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Quote:
I stopped watching House at the beginning of the current season. Missed an episode and realized that I didn't care about the fact that I missed it. It's bad now.
I too am disappointed in House, the writing & storylines have regressed badly, they're relying on House firing a team member every other ep & Amber Tamblyn's boohoo facial expression about to burst into tears every ep. And he saves every freaking patient now, that smacks of caving to survey group results scriptwriting to me, (facepalm) these patients have the most exotic & always fatal diseases found in the medical casehistory books. They need to kill 1 or 2 off now & again for realism.

That happens when the star begins getting >$1M per episode. Look at Charlie Sheen & declining quality of 2 & A Half Men, his in & out of rehab, coke & hookers sybarite lifestyle making headlines fueled popularity for it for awhile, now it's just trite & unfunny.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Party Down is the awesome.
Right now my favorite character is Roman but I'm pretty biased since I think Martin Starr is awesome.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Same here.

I saw the Cuddy's mother episode. It had potential at the beginning, but the ending was underwhelming.

Hugh Laurie, himself, has stated that if House is happy then the show is over.

This new chick, she's a MASSIVE downgrade over 13, Cameron and Cutthroat *****.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Right now my favorite character is Roman but I'm pretty biased since Martin Starr is awesome.
Fixed for you ;)

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Letting House and Cuddy be together is going to be what killed it. Last season's finale could have been so much better.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Ken Marino on Party Down is the absolute best.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I saw most of one episode of Party Down and was not impressed. Maybe I saw the wrong one. I don't really remember anything about it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-15-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top Shot is on tonight.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i started weeds season 1 on netflix and it's a great show. mary louise parker is ******* fuckable as hell.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Ken Marino on Party Down is the absolute best.
The whole cast is all badass, same with the special guests.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-15-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...

Lew Ashby or Eddie Nero? Lew probably gets the edge right now because we saw the entire arc and Nero just popped into our lives... But damn is it close already.

At first, I hated Lowe's character, but he's just so awesome...
Old 02-15-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i started weeds season 1 on netflix and it's a great show. mary louise parker is ******* fuckable as hell.
I stopped watching after probably the 3rd season, first few seasons are absolute money though and yeah I would bang the ish out of Mary Louise Parker.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Definitely Lew Ashby, but he's one of my favorite characters on TV ever.
Quote: