Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych will never end I won't allow it.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
According to Wiki:
Psych has been renewed for a sixth season, to begin in summer 2011. The season may feature another Twin Peaks-themed episode

Brodeur should be pleased
This does indeed please me greatly.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Psych will never end I won't allow it.
USA would have to contend with a group of angry NFLDC'ers if that ever happened.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just starting Arrested Development. Idk why the episodes are out of order.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm just starting Arrested Development. Idk why the episodes are out of order.
What I want to know is why you're just starting it now.

Also, Community had me howling last night with the Troy/Lavar Burton thing. That was ******* hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing wrong with Royal Pains but it could be better.

I wish Psych would do a themed episode of a good show instead of doing more jokes about a show no one saw or cared about.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I wish Psych would do a themed episode of a good show instead of doing more jokes about a show no one saw or cared about.
There is so much wrong with this.
Twin Peaks was a huge show back when it was on.
Every theme show Psych does is USUALLY related back to the 90's or 80's.
Supposed to be when Shawn and Gus were growing up or when the writers were.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Every theme show Psych does is USUALLY related back to the 90's or 80's.
Supposed to be when Shawn and Gus were growing up or when the writers were.
This was just to get under Brodeur's skin.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-18-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Help me help you from yourself.
You say that stuff too much, you'll believe it.

Just keep reminding him how bad the Lions need to replace Backus.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Totally agree with Bengals here -- The TP homage ep was awesome, best this yr. Twin Peaks had a small but very fanatical, vocal following that kept it on the air. David Lynch isn't for everybody & doesn't try to be.

Agree about Royal Pains, could be better in a few aspects <sarcasm> like the acting, the scripts, the characters, pretty much everything. I thought it was just a summer fluff replacement but apparently gathered an audience. Brod is correct, the 2nd season is pretty bland blah, they needed to beef up Scott Campbell/Boris' & Divya's parts instead of Henry Winkler (but I guess the former Fonz came more expensively) as they're the best things the show has going for it, thanx to bengals for the pic. Rarely if ever do I bother with RP anymore.

Whatever happened to Bored to Death on HBO? Anyone know? It was lyao funny as hell, loved it! They're showing reruns of the 1st season only so it must have been canceled.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Whatever happened to Bored to Death on HBO? Anyone know? It was lyao funny as hell, loved it! They're showing reruns of the 1st season only so it must have been canceled.
They did a second season of Bored to Death and it was pretty awesome. Not sure if it got renewed for a third though.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You and Bengals can go bugger off. And Lizard, the first season of Twin Peaks (and the second season until the revelation) got HUGE ratings, so it wasn't that small of a following.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-19-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes i shitfacedly hated earlier and now i shitfacedly post the awesomeness/sad reality from the wire
Old 02-19-2011, 10:25 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
They did a second season of Bored to Death and it was pretty awesome. Not sure if it got renewed for a third though.
You're right, Chucky, & thanx. there is justice & balance in the universe, BtD is cming back for a 3rd season in 2011! happy-happy, joy-joy!!

from wikipedia:

Quote:
The season two premiere aired September 26, 2010 at 10PM ET.[2] On the 27th of October, HBO announced that Bored to Death would return for a third season in 2011.
Gotta love George, the scattered, inept stoner. Beginning the Ted Danson for BSA in a Comedy Emmy campaign in 3--2--1......

Last edited by LizardState : 02-19-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am I the only one still watching Fringe? because it's getting awesome.

I love how they always build up to the season finale.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stopped watching Fringe after Season 1. It was cool and all, but for some reason I just wasn't motivated to keep up with it.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the entire first season of Fringe too and was just meh about it. I liked it but not enough to put it in my usual rotation. I'll probably catch up on it whenever the series ends.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Is Bored to Death the one where the loser self-hating Jewish guy works for Ted Danson?

edit: I am still watching Fringe but I haven't watched the latest ep yet.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 02-19-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Is Bored to Death the one where the loser self-hating Jewish guy works for Ted Danson?

edit: I am still watching Fringe but I haven't watched the latest ep yet.
BtD: The loser detective/fiction writer wannabee self-loathing Jewish guy, that's Jason Swartzman who was the protag in Rushmore, it was a sorta-kinda black comedy with Bill Murray, & he's Talia Shire's son. Ted Danson as George is his head-in-the clouds older stoner friend & Zach Giafialnikis is his comic book author & also loser friend. Great supporting cast includes John Hodgman who hates & undermines him & Oliver Platt as a drunk atty. The whole thing is an absurdist comedy in NYC with no laughtrack -- it has lyao moments.

Fringe tanked for me pretty much when Noble missed his Emmy & twas revealed (here in fact) that Anna Torv was Rupert Murdoch's niece by a former marriage. I gave up.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
am I the only one still watching Fringe? because it's getting awesome.

I love how they always build up to the season finale.
Fringe has become one of the better shows around.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-19-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finished season two of Angel good stuff going to start season 3 soon.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:38 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sad to see FNL go. It was one of the best shows on TV and now it's gone. I can't express into words what FNL was as a tv viewer or fan of football.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Finished season two of Angel good stuff going to start season 3 soon.
Post #5,000!!!!!

Spoiler alert: Angel kind of petered out for me when he has his son Conner, Charisma Carpenter got pregnant & Quinn died of a heroin OD.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to catch up on Archer and will start watching Fringe from the beginning as soon as it comes in the mail. I love Netflix.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote: