Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-26-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Spartacus season finale had a sort of surprise twist at the end -- I enjoyed the flash fwd. to the forecasted end of the principals of the House of Batiatus with voice over.

They set up the rivalries perfectly for the regular Spartacus season last yr.

Arena combat sequences the most intense & gruesome yet!!! They go all out. Best performances yet from Hannah & Lawless.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't there like buttsex in those Spartacus shows?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Isn't there like buttsex in those Spartacus shows?
Hell yeah there is!
Old 02-26-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy **** Fringe was awesome. my god that was great.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
The Spartacus season finale had a sort of surprise twist at the end -- I enjoyed the flash fwd. to the forecasted end of the principals of the House of Batiatus with voice over.

They set up the rivalries perfectly for the regular Spartacus season last yr.

Arena combat sequences the most intense & gruesome yet!!! They go all out. Best performances yet from Hannah & Lawless.
That was an amazing season finale. Possibly the best kill ever. Loved the way they ended the Gannicus story line and led into the first season.

Gods of the Arena was a much more original concept than Sand and Blood. S&B was basically a Gladiator rip-off (hard not to be), and GotA had a lot more depth. The writers have definitely gotten better.

Last edited by nepg : 02-26-2011 at 04:54 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Old 02-27-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House has lost it's edge, almost like a family sitcom instead of a primetime drama. Hugh Laurie needs more drug addiction or a new GF, or better still bring back Olivia Wilde as 13 ...... something.

This happens to the #1-ranked show with the highest paid performers, Charlie Sheen's continued behavioral problems + the latest meltdown looks like it going to cost him like $2M per ep now.

Look at CSI after Petersen left, lost its edge too.They might have to kill off a principal character again or Helgenberger going to have to flash some skin to keep its viewers in that Thursday night slot.

Last edited by LizardState : 02-27-2011 at 10:27 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Definitely. I had my doubts when I saw they were going to go that direction, but they pulled it off without a hitch and made the last 4-5 episodes fit much better.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love the 80s-esque music when they do those episodes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, they also make the quality a little blurry as if it was filmed in the 80s.

minor note: why the hell was it snowing in Jacksonville? I mean, it happens, but it's pretty rare, especially at the rate it was then.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-27-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As soon as my computer is fixed I think I'm gonna watch Six Feet Under
Old 02-27-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, they also make the quality a little blurry as if it was filmed in the 80s.

minor note: why the hell was it snowing in Jacksonville? I mean, it happens, but it's pretty rare, especially at the rate it was then.
they live in Boston, testing center was in Jacksonville.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
they live in Boston, testing center was in Jacksonville.
But Olivia was in Jacksonville, which is where it was snowing I believe? It was in the scene at the end with Peter/Olivia at the field of flowers.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Forenci is right

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-27-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First five seasons of Trailer Park Boys is on Netflix instant. My friends have been telling me about the series for years but I never got around to checking it out. Bubbles is the best.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well CBS can't say they have the #1 comedy anymore, they always pimped it during football season.
Yeah except they just change the show running in the background to Mike and Molly or The Big Bang Theory and they still have the #1 comedy... Really that is a rather sad indictment on society. I haven't watched Mike and Molly and have no real intention to do so, but even as a fan of Two and a Half Men and BBT they aren't even close to being half the show that Modern Family is, nevermind Community which is just on a whole different level.

Also... take a step back on the Black Eyed Peas bashing. The BEP will forever remain the BEP to me, continue the bashing of the Black Eyed Peas feat. Fergie as the moment they sold out they became an entirely different entity. Black Eyed Peas were great back in the Joints and Jams days...

Raises an interesting question though, has a band ever sold out as badly or fallen off as far as the BEP have? Only things I can come up with are Metallica selling out on ReLoad and just going to crap ever since trying to unsell out or Korn going to absolute crap after Issues to try and sound edgier.

Actually I just thought of Linkin Park, they are a genuine contender, I still don't know exactly how they managed to produce three really solid albums and haven't even managed to make one good track on the 2 albums since...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Linkin Park trying to change Chester's role was just ******* stupid.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Day comes to mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

For some reason, I've still been watching Episodes. The last episode was actually pretty hilarious.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tommy Lee sighting on Californication tonight :o
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finished season 4 of Angel last night I liked it but I felt overall season 2 and 3 were better.

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Finished season 4 of Angel last night I liked it but I felt overall season 2 and 3 were better.

Agree with everything including the spoiler. After season 4 I was ok with the knowledge that it ended with season 5. I think they kind of lost their way.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
As soon as my computer is fixed I think I'm gonna watch Six Feet Under
Very good idea.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Six Feet Under is one of the best shows ever. It was better early on when there was a little more black comedy to the series, but its strong the whole way through. Definitely a draining experience though.
Quote:
Old 02-28-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could not get into 6 Feet Under.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote