Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-06-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coming out on DVD soon, no?
My wife and I love that show.
Can't wait til it's on Netflix so we can watch season 3.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Netflix has season 3 but only on DVD can't stream any season yet that is what I'm waiting on.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I watched the first two seasons that way. (DVD's)
I'm completely content doing it that way though streaming would obviously be better.
It's just too good of a show though.

With Games Of Thrones, The Killing and now I'm going to start watching Teen Wolf (I'm a big werewolf-horror fan).
As soon as GoT and The Killing are over, I'll probably start watching "Wilfred"
My wife cracks up every time the commercial's on. So we'll give it a shot.
I'll also be interested in seeing that new "alien invasion" series that's due to debut some time this month. Forget the name.

Thank God for DVR.

Old 06-06-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what happens to "The League" if there is no season?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White Collar tomorrow! Yeah yeaaaah!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
White Collar tomorrow! Yeah yeaaaah!
What time? I've never really watched before but since there's no Psych this summer I figure I can give this a shot. Will I be lost?
Old 06-07-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
What time? I've never really watched before but since there's no Psych this summer I figure I can give this a shot. Will I be lost?
Yeah, probably.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it's going to be hard to jump into White Collar in the 3rd season. Can't wait for it though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'll be lost, but you will still probably enjoy the episode. You could always DVR the season 3 episodes while you catch up though! It's definitely worth it dood.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone happen to catch the South Park finale last night? First episode I can remember that ended sadly. The show is either finished or terminally ill, but it still provides some of the most accurate social commentary on television.

Last night wasn't funny in any way, shape, or form but anybody who is a fan of the show should watch it.

Here's the link and a review which sums up the episode perfectly:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e07-youre-getting-old

http://www.avclub.com/articles/youre-getting-old,57155/
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You'll be lost, but you will still probably enjoy the episode. You could always DVR the season 3 episodes while you catch up though! It's definitely worth it dood.
I really enjoyed the episode. I have to admit I didn't catch on at first, I thought "man they're really rushing into this confrontation between Peter and Neil". It's good to have the show back on.

I do think it would be an interesting angle for Neil and Peter to go back to being on opposite sides of the law for a while.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-09-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Men of a Certain Age is an overlooked show do like.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I really enjoyed the episode. I have to admit I didn't catch on at first, I thought "man they're really rushing into this confrontation between Peter and Neil". It's good to have the show back on.

I do think it would be an interesting angle for Neil and Peter to go back to being on opposite sides of the law for a while.
I agree. I think the new direction is exactly what the show needed. I enjoyed this episode more than the s2 finale.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree. I don't like when Peter and Neal are pitted against each other.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-09-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It brings a whole new dynamic to the show and it was lacking something new imo. I don't think they'll be at each others throats for long, but it is something different and that is what I like.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

How is it different? The whole show up to this point has pretty much been the level of trust between the two. Sometimes it's high and at other times it's not. It basically just toggles as the year goes on. I thought it was better when he fully trusted Neal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-09-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The only time in the show they've really been at each other was the first two or three episodes. Since then the trust has been building and Peter wasn't wary of Neil in most circumstances.. comically, maybe, but not SERIOUSLY wary that he was going to do something illegal again.

Now he is and it gives more depth to both characters.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I can name more than a handful of times where Peter suspected Neal was doing something wrong. It's way more than two or three episodes at the beginning.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

The big difference in this case would be Neil having more of an even playing field. They are friends kind of like a dog and dog owner are friends. Neil is rarely free and when he is it doesn't last. They have no big case involving the music box anymore so there's nothing keeping them from turning Neil loose to really run. They can bring them back together under semi-friendly circumstances somewhere down the line.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-11-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"Gee Brain what are we gonna do tonight?"

"The same thing we do everynight Pinky. Try to take over the world!"
Old 06-11-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last Doctor Who is tonight before they take a break. In case you don't watch it, Doctor Who is the ****.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AMC renewed 'The Killing' for a second season.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment...g_renewed.html

Anyone watch this show other than me? I'm not impressed with the show at all. Would rather have gotten a 2nd season of 'Rubicon.'
Old 06-13-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I disagree. I really like the show.
Not yesterday's show but week before's show was the only one I didn't care for.

edit: With that said, I'm glad the show got renewed.

Last edited by Nalej : 06-13-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm unimpressed but I still ******* watch it....awful secondary plotlines

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a bone to pick with netflix. they say the wonder years would be made available for instant watch and look.. no ******* Kevin Arnold.. no bully brother Wayne. No Paul Pfeifer or Whinny Cooper.. I'm getting mad!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote