Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-12-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm a HUGE SOA fan so I'm gonna push you in that direction.

service oriented architecture?

/cue njx
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Add me to the group that has enjoyed Suits as well.
Duh, we like all the same shows so it was obvious you liked Suits!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This is true. I think Glee is really the only show that has everyone split here. I'd still like to know why USA produces better shows than NBC.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What about me?! I like all the same shows. :(
Old 07-12-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What about me?! I like all the same shows. :(
SCREW YOU FORENCI!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like almost all the same shows but I will forever hold a special type of disgust for Chuck in my heart.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like almost all the same shows but I will forever hold a special type of disgust for Chuck in my heart.
I really should neg rep you for this. Chuck is fantastic.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chuck could be good if he would stop being an unconfident nerd (you have a smoking hot blonde spy GF and can kick anyone's ass in no time, how are you still so indecisive and nervous?) and if they would get rid of the Buy More part of the show.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-12-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Chuck could be good if he would stop being an unconfident nerd (you have a smoking hot blonde spy GF and can kick anyone's ass in no time, how are you still so indecisive and nervous?) and if they would get rid of the Buy More part of the show.
Welcome to Season 3 ahaha. You have to invest in the show before it gets to that point, but it does get there eventually.
Quote:
Old 07-12-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Buy More is one of the best parts of the show, well at least the supporting characters from there. Probably the reason I like seasons 1 and 2 so much better than season 3 and 4.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you get rid of the Buy More the show is completely different. They add something special to it and have since episode one.

And Chuck, himself, is an uncoordinated nerd. He's indecisive and nervous. That is who he is as a person. I really hope that doesn't change for the final season.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Revis Island
Rookie

Revis Island hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Revis Island hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just finished the first two episodes of The Walking Dead. Very solid so far. Going to finish the season by the end of the week.
Revis Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Currently on a WB animated cartoon binge. I'm watching Batman:The Animated Series and Batman:Beyond. I may also watch Superman:The Animated Series, but i'm not really a Superman fan. I remember watching it as a kid and liking but not loving it. I'll see how it stands up to time. Of the 3, B:TAS is by far the best though. I loved watching it as a kid and it still holds up all these years later.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 07-12-2011 at 05:37 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you get rid of the Buy More the show is completely different. They add something special to it and have since episode one.

And Chuck, himself, is an uncoordinated nerd. He's indecisive and nervous. That is who he is as a person. I really hope that doesn't change for the final season.
Agreed. The show wouldn't be what it is if he still didn't have those nervous/awkward traits. It adds a lot of fun and comedy to the show, as well as making it somewhat realistic. People don't just become bad ass spies overnight.

As the show has progressed he's gained more confidence, but still is the good old fashion Chuck.

The only thing I hate is the lack of Buy More characters these days. I understand the reasons behind it, but I miss the days where Big Mike and Jeffster received significant screen time.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Currently on a WB animated cartoon binge. I'm watching Batman:The Animated Series and Batman:Beyond. I may also watch Superman:The Animated Series, but i'm not really a Superman fan. I remember watching it as a kid and liking but not loving it. I'll see how it stands up to time. Of the 3, B:TAS is by far the best though. I loved watching it as a kid and it still holds up all these years later.

Agreed, said that a page or two ago, its really an amazing cartoon and it easily holds my attention after all these years. X-men on the other hand I struggle to sit through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Agreed. The show wouldn't be what it is if he still didn't have those nervous/awkward traits. It adds a lot of fun and comedy to the show, as well as making it somewhat realistic. People don't just become bad ass spies overnight.

As the show has progressed he's gained more confidence, but still is the good old fashion Chuck.

The only thing I hate is the lack of Buy More characters these days. I understand the reasons behind it, but I miss the days where Big Mike and Jeffster received significant screen time.
It WASN'T overnight! It's been 4 years! Though I only watched most of season 3 and none of season 4 so maybe it's finally happened.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-13-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Breaking Bad soon!!! :D

Old 07-13-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the first episode of Party Down. Mite b cool
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent article on Grandland today on why 'Breaking Bad' is the best show of the past 10 years:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/.../bad-decisions
Old 07-13-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Shield and Deadwood were both better than my limited viewings of The Sopranos, so bah that article.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Shield and Deadwood were both better than my limited viewings of The Sopranos, so bah that article.
Who cares. He wasn't arguing for the Sopranos anyways.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But he said those were indisputably the four best shows in the last decade, which isn't true.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
But he said those were indisputably the four best shows in the last decade, which isn't true.
I don't know that that was solely his contention. I've heard that belief expressed elsewhere several times.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He likes wrestling, we don't care about his opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Warehouse 13 and Eukera seasons started monday. This made me happy.

<-----(geek) lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote