Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-26-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I was doing more kids-geared cartoons. The Simpsons and The Critic had the biggest effect on me as a child, something that should be very noticable.
I loved the Critic. My parents were fairly irresponsible and let me watch what I want. South Park should've made the list, being that it's made my week since 1998

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also loved the critic...I couldnt watch it today probably but, at one time I watched the reruns every single day. They were good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I couldnt watch it today probably
What? Why not? I've got both seasons on my computer, season one is so hilarious. It's the perfect satire of the film industry.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What? Why not? I've got both seasons on my computer, season one is so hilarious. It's the perfect satire of the film industry.

I dont know exactly...I've tried, could be the style of the animation or just the fact that I've seen every episode so much. I still hold a soft spot for it but, cant seem to sit down and watch it anymore. They show the re-runs on the Reelzchannel via directv.

lol at Orson Welles. Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. They're even better raw.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another excellent Breaking Bad. Not sure how well Saul will stick in the plot, though

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the last two episodes of Breaking Bad were a little sub par but damn...this new one just blew me away. Unbelievable and probably my favorite episode of the season, possibly the entire series. I can't wait to see where it goes from here, best show on television.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
another excellent Breaking Bad. Not sure how well Saul will stick in the plot, though
I think Saul will fit in great and he really is what they probably need, though at the same time he will always be difficult for them to trust.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"We need to cook through the next 2 weeks"

God that's sick, Walt's losing it. I love Saul's character, he's going to mediate and make them some bills

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an amazing episode of Chuck. Footlong Meatball Marinara to go along with Chuck. Phenomenal.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Chuck was Chucking incredible tonight. I'll be sooooo pissed if it doesn't get renewed.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Breaking Bad so much. ******* excellent show. At first I thought it would have to end after a couple seasons but it seems every week they are setting up the show perfectly for the long run.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
So Chuck was Chucking incredible tonight. I'll be sooooo pissed if it doesn't get renewed.
Colonel Casey and his marine unit parachuting in to save the day/wedding was the greatest thing I've seen in Chuck since the game of missile command to stop actual missiles.

And to top that off, "I know kung fu".
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I love Breaking Bad so much. ******* excellent show. At first I thought it would have to end after a couple seasons but it seems every week they are setting up the show perfectly for the long run.
Absolutely. I started getting that same feeling after the last two episodes that it might not be able to last and it would have to wrap it up, but yea...this last episode sealed its fate of having an outstanding future IMO. Saul is a great addition.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Colonel Casey and his marine unit parachuting in to save the day/wedding was the greatest thing I've seen in Chuck since the game of missile command to stop actual missiles.

And to top that off, "I know kung fu".
Those were great but the Jeffster reunion rocked my socks. I hope to god it gets picked up again.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Those were great but the Jeffster reunion rocked my socks. I hope to god it gets picked up again.
just a great episode. I can't even express how awesome it was. It was better than tonights How I Met Your Mother, which was great as well.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I hope Bob Odenkirk becomes a regular cast member of Breaking Bad. His character Saul is awesome and is a great element to the show. He reminds me in a way of Kevin Nealon's role in Weeds. Plus Bob Odenkirk is fraking hilarious. Also one of my favorite episodes of Breaking Bad.

Oh and does anyone else find the neighbor chick/love interest ridiculously sexy?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the better FOTC scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnG5clnqdQ
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That episode of Chuck was so amazing. What a great SEASON finale.

So many moments made me laugh out loud. Jeffster for one. When Jeff said "follow me for the changes" I DIED laughing. Two weeks in a row he's had a killer line (last weeks "Mind if I get right?" with the cholorform) and that just killed me.

The fight/shooting scene during the Jeffster performance was epic. It was something you normally don't see in a show like this (quality wise) and everything fit perfectly.

There might be better shows on TV but you will never have as much fun watching a show as you will with Chuck. I haven't watched an episode and thought "meh".. I've always come away having just enjoyed myself.

It will be a damn shame if they don't renew this for another season. It's up against one of the toughest time slots period, going up against Monday Night Football (when it's on), House and How I Met Your Mother, and the only show I have to watch when it's on is Chuck, the others get dvr'd.

I wrote a letter and went to Subway. Here is to hoping they do the right thing and this isn't the last we've seen. I read somewhere that they reveal the fall line-up on May 5th, which is a week from today, but maybe we'll get some information before then.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man oh man... I don't know whether to continue the "gush" fest for Chuck or Breaking Bad. All I can do is hop on the bandwagon. Both shows are incredibly awesome TV in my opinion.

1.) Jesse Pinkston's neighbor girl is a babe

2.) Chuck uploading the new intersect and wrecking some sh** was all kinds of super. Still it was hard to watch without cracking up.. Loved it

3.) Saul adds a dynamic to Breaking Bad that they haven't had on the show yet, and that says a lot because they take every angle on that show

4.) Because Chuck's little buddy is leaving to become a chef, does that mean he's gone from the show?

5.) Will Chuck join Walt in the meth business and try to make some extra coin? Ahhh got them mixed up...Chuck me

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pinkston's neighbor got her start in Veronica Mars, an incredibly show that is criminally under watched because people seem to think it is a girl show (it is one of the darker mainstream shows I have ever watched).

So this week there was an episode of Breaking Bad and an ep of Chuck that were among each shows best. How I Met Your Mother was ******* hilarious. I am watching Party Down which is funny as **** and another show that will go mostly unwatched because of the no name network it is on. I can't wait to watch Heroes and Rescue Me is always a highlight of my TV watching week. There was also a hilarious ending to The Apprentice and it was being funny watching the Rivers mother and daughter duo acting like bitches.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

gonzo your love of veronica mars is one of your few saving graces. I used to watch that show regularly before I started drinking/smoking/partying every waking moment of my life. I'm pretty sure my sister got all the seasons I haven't seen at home so i'm planning on enjoying finally finishing that show this summer since I'll actually be back home this year.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
gonzo your love of veronica mars is one of your few saving graces. I used to watch that show regularly before I started drinking/smoking/partying every waking moment of my life. I'm pretty sure my sister got all the seasons I haven't seen at home so i'm planning on enjoying finally finishing that show this summer since I'll actually be back home this year.
Some of the best purchases I have ever made with all three seasons. Go back and watch it from the beginning. It is such a ******* great show. Everyone who I recommend it to and who actually watches it (not too many people really) love it.

Also it is nice to know I actually have a saving grace :)
Old 04-29-2009, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Some of the best purchases I have ever made with all three seasons. Go back and watch it from the beginning. It is such a ******* great show. Everyone who I recommend it to and who actually watches it (not too many people really) love it.

Also it is nice to know I actually have a saving grace :)
You're canadian so it's not like it'll save you from hell or anything, but for a blood-sucking canuck you're not bad, maybe.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Rescue Me episode last night. Really enjoyed it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote