Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-18-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In case anyone else cares, I thought House was very good last night. I didn't think I would, but I actually like the two new female doctors working with House.

I'm dreading the reintroduction of Taub and Chase to the show. I don't want to be burdened with the idiotic plotline of Taub having two kids with different women simultaneously. Also don't want to see the plot about Chase where he ... uhh ... has he actually done anything since Cameron left the show???

I'd much rather have both of them on the show in a lesser capacity, and not on House's team, but rather just working elsewhere in the hospital with some interaction between them and House still.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually kind of like Taub, but Chase is boring. They should bring back Cameron and leave him out.

Charlyne Yi is kind of a boss too.

I'm just glad the show is watchable now. I hate everything else on Monday nights.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 10-18-2011 at 03:59 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I actually kind of like Taub, but Chase is boring. They should bring back Cameron and leave him out.

Charlyne Yi is kind of a boss too.

I'm just glad the show is watchable now. I hate everything else on Monday nights.
Jennifer Morrison is on that ABC show "Once Upon a Time" that debuts next week. But I'd hope they could bring her back for the series finale.

I'd rather Chase stay around than Taub because he's been a regular from the beginning.

I like Taub's character. I hate the plots they give him. He got way too much attention for being a side character. I don't need scenes with just he and his ex-wife. That has nothing to do with House. And I want the final season to be about House.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this officially the final season?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are silly, Mad Men is dope, and Don Draper is the best character on television.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
You guys are silly, Mad Men is dope, and Don Draper is the best character on television.
the rate at which you make 100% correct statements is incredible. well done.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
the rate at which you make 100% correct statements is incredible. well done.
But I wonder, how can Mad Men be the best show on TV when the Television Discussion Thread tells me Breaking Bad is the best show on TV?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
But I wonder, how can Mad Men be the best show on TV when the Television Discussion Thread tells me Breaking Bad is the best show on TV?
Where did he say best show? Breaking Bad is far and away, ONCE AGAIN.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Jennifer Morrison is on that ABC show "Once Upon a Time" that debuts next week. But I'd hope they could bring her back for the series finale.
Yeah but we can be honest: that show has a snowballs chance in hell of finishing an actual full ordered season. Bring her back after it gets canned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
How can that be when that title clearly belongs to Jesse Pinkman?

Old 10-18-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How can that be when that title clearly belongs to Jesse Pinkman?

:/-________-
Old 10-18-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
:/-________-
Come at me tacks.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Come at me tacks.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Come at me tacks.
It's still Walter White.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-18-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's still Walter White.
Nah, Walter is an awesome character and Bryan Cranston plays him very well, but Jesse has been the better character on that show for at least a full season.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Is this officially the final season [of House]?
It hasn't been confirmed, but it's generally assumed.

I believe Hugh Laurie's contract ends after this season. Maaaaaybe the show finds new life, but I expect it to be over.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jesse Pinkman > Walter White
Old 10-18-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nah, Walter is an awesome character and Bryan Cranston plays him very well, but Jesse has been the better character on that show for at least a full season.
This is so very true. Am I the only one who gets a little annoyed by Walt? I found his character to be a bit...pathetic in Season 4. Admittedly I'm only on episode 8 and I've heard nothing but crazy things about the finale (No spoilers yet, thank god), but Walt gets on my nerves more now then he blows me away by doing something awesome. Jesse is a much more intriguing character to me and Aaron Paul outacts Bryan Cranston in every single scene they're in together.
Quote:
Old 10-18-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
It hasn't been confirmed, but it's generally assumed.

I believe Hugh Laurie's contract ends after this season. Maaaaaybe the show finds new life, but I expect it to be over.
I read a rumor that Hugh Laurie will do a 9th and final season, but nothing is confirmed. Last year I would have said good riddance, but this season has been a lot better so I'd be more than okay with a 9th season.. if this season continues to be at this level.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Come at me tacks.
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
Old 10-18-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Jesse Pinkman > Walter White
......I won.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-18-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

As far as comedies go, no one touches Ron ******* Swanson

Old 10-18-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As far as comedies go, no one touches Ron ******* Swanson
Do u and CC wanna join me in becoming a Swanson?