Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Terra Nova, I don't love it. It's worth a watch through if you're bored and have nothing else to catch up on.

The family themselves are kind of boring, but the show as a whole entertains me enough.

Also, I have no idea how the CBS comedies do so well in the ratings.. outside of a few people here who watch BBT I have literally never met anyone who watches that crap. Two Broke Girls is getting 4.5+ every week and I don't know a single person who watches it. Even Kat Dennings and her awesome rack can't get me to tune in. Where is the koolaid?!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terra Nova is frustrating to me because I see big potential unrealized. I've fallen way behind on it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I like Terra Nova, I don't love it. It's worth a watch through if you're bored and have nothing else to catch up on.

The family themselves are kind of boring, but the show as a whole entertains me enough.

Also, I have no idea how the CBS comedies do so well in the ratings.. outside of a few people here who watch BBT I have literally never met anyone who watches that crap. Two Broke Girls is getting 4.5+ every week and I don't know a single person who watches it. Even Kat Dennings and her awesome rack can't get me to tune in. Where is the koolaid?!
Same here. I watched the first episode because I'm in love with Kat Dennings but **** me sideways that show is beyond horrible.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The world is filled with mindless drones that need to be told when to laugh. There's not other explanation for CBS' viewership.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've caught some some of 2 Broke Girls from the HIMYM lead in and it's almost as bad as Whitney. I think someone mentioned before that Whitney has something to do with that show also and it certainly makes sense. I can't believe not one but two networks give that lady a show. She must suck a mean one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I've caught some some of 2 Broke Girls from the HIMYM lead in and it's almost as bad as Whitney. I think someone mentioned before that Whitney has something to do with that show also and it certainly makes sense. I can't believe not one but two networks give that lady a show. She must suck a mean one.
Whitney Cummings is the co-creator of 2 Broke Girls. They are both inexplicably awful from the 2 episodes I've watched of each.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 Broke Girls is okay because Kat Dennings is a watermelon smuggler.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What is all the fuss about her? What is her claim to fame? I can't fathom it.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
What is all the fuss about her? What is her claim to fame? I can't fathom it.

That is her claim to fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Oh, right. Because a woman's acting talent is located in her breasts.

There's plenty of attractive females on TV that don't require me to sit through a cavalcade of terrible attempts at jokes.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She kind of looks like my 8th grade girlfriend. But with enormous boobs.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-15-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like that she has opinions. It would be better if she was mute.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everytime that Whitney airs while Community is on hiatus, I'm going to consider homicide.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Everytime that Whitney airs while Community is on hiatus, I'm going to consider homicide.
I've never met or seen one person on the internet say that Whitney is a good show. I don't even understand what kind of person it would appeal to.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-15-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think there's a huge conspiracy going on. Televisions being programmed to turn on while people aren't home and give Whitney unnaturally large ratings.

CBS is probably behind it, but they tried to throw investigators off the trail by boosting Whitney's ratings too.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whitney got a 2.1 which isn't even GOOD and it was only doing that well because it had The Office lead in. When it moves to Wednesday it's going to bleed even more viewers than it has been at a much faster rate.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Have we discussed why The New Girl had like 3 episodes and then took a month off? I was just on the wiki page and after 10.6 million viewers for the premier it's dropped to under 7 million for the latest episode. WTF would you take a show off the air for a month when it got such a great start?

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-15-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have we discussed why The New Girl had like 3 episodes and then took a month off? I was just on the wiki page and after 10.6 million viewers for the premier it's dropped to under 7 million for the latest episode. WTF would you take a show off the air for a month when it got such a great start?
Baseball playoffs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MLB Playoffs. Aww, ^ you beat me to it.

I still like it though, there have been a couple meh episodes but overall I'm a fan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Oh, right. Because a woman's acting talent is located in her breasts.

There's plenty of attractive females on TV that don't require me to sit through a cavalcade of terrible attempts at jokes.
Hey you asked why she is famous mister snippy. Mister snippy is my new favorite thing to call people.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Hey you asked why she is famous mister snippy. Mister snippy is my new favorite thing to call people.
I prefer Mister Snappy.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Snippy & Snappy: This title alone is a better sitcom than Whitney.

edit:

Last edited by CC.SD : 11-15-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whitney makes me miss Outsourced. And I hated Outsourced with a passion......don't even get me started on Two Broke Girls and their endless hipster jokes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've watched Whitney and I think it's an alright show. I actually think that she is the weakest part of the show. The main guy is considerably funnier than she is. Also her cocky intro about the show being recorded in front of a live studio audience makes me want to break my TV.

My mom has this theory that CBS has all these rated top show because they pump out super strong signals that reach houses out in the middle of no where. They apparently reach 96.98% of all households according to wikipedia, I wonder what it is for other networks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend