Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-24-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love BB. I haven't given MadMen a chance because I've been told by countless people that it's slow as balls.
Even the people who like it complain about it... I don't think I could deal with the pace.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm annoyed with the criticism of Mad Men being too slow. Not because it's completely untrue, but because that's a stupid criticism if what you're watching is ******* awesome regardless.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
*starts counting awards*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mine has more
Big Bang Theory has more awards than The Wire and The Shield combined. You want to get into this Fenikz?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started Friday Night Lights and I'm about 7 episodes in and I absolutely love it. I'm not sure why it took me this long to start watching.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter = WHAT THE ****????
Old 11-27-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Dexter = WHAT THE ****????
you weren't expecting that or at least suspecting that it was a real possibility?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
you weren't expecting that or at least suspecting that it was a real possibility?
I knew since the first episode, I thought it was completely obvious.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I pegged it early on, but they did a nice job curbing the audience away from that possibility. It was well done...
Old 11-28-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I pegged it early on, but they did a nice job curbing the audience away from that possibility. It was well done...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I knew since the first episode, I thought it was completely obvious.
Really?

Quote:
I kind of laughed it off when I thought of it because of the spoiler above... maybe I was wrong about that though.

Quote:
It crossed my mind, but I certainly didn't think it was going to be how it turned out. I'm usually pretty good about catching plot twists like this.

Last edited by descendency : 11-28-2011 at 12:53 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I just thought it was so so obvious from the start, and they were so overt about it that I thought everyone knew. Then again, I absolutely despise this season and think it's virtually irredeemable at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2011, 01:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Really?

Like I said, it was well done. Brodeur is a hater and is to be ignored on matters concerning Dexter.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:48 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Wait...after thinking about it for a second...

Old 11-28-2011, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

>Dexter
>using even a fragment of logic

Pick one.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Like I said, it was well done. Brodeur is a hater and is to be ignored on matters concerning Dexter.
I'm not a hater, this season just ******* blows. I don't see how it's even remotely good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait...after thinking about it for a second...

I don't think he did. It was the younger guy who said he spotted him. Then Dexter reacted.

I didn't see the twist coming. (*shrug*)... I'm enjoying this season though.
I do think Dexter has been sloppy as hell this entire season though (his kills)
Like he just wants to get caught. Not as methodical as he was before.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the woman got me to watch Once Upon A Time on the DVR with her. Actually pleasantly surprised with it, too bad its on against football.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
the woman got me to watch Once Upon A Time on the DVR with her. Actually pleasantly surprised with it, too bad its on against football.
Yeah Once Upon A Time isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. It's entertaining.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I don't think he did. It was the younger guy who said he spotted him. Then Dexter reacted.

I didn't see the twist coming. (*shrug*)... I'm enjoying this season though.
I do think Dexter has been sloppy as hell this entire season though (his kills)
Like he just wants to get caught. Not as methodical as he was before.
How....

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OUAT is a piece of ****! WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE ****!?
Old 11-28-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
OUAT is a piece of ****! WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE ****!?
Oh here we go! This should be entertaining!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh here we go! This should be entertaining!
Oh, evvvvvvverybody just waits for Xio to just go apeshit, eh? WELL IT ISN'T HAPPENING TODAY!

(Seriously though. I'm just funking with you. Watch what you want. Unless, of course, what you want airs on CBS. Then you can go **** yourself).
Old 11-28-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or if you watch any of the shows on NBC that led to Community being taken off the air. And by any shows I mean the one that starts with a W or is that show Carrell isn't on any more (because it hasn't been great in a while now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahaha...I like Goodwin and Morrrison in general and having a young kid, I've been reading lots of fairy tales/reliving all the Disney movies from my childhood so its been kinda cool to see contemporary versions that aren't all cheery and happy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Or if you watch any of the shows on NBC that led to Community being taken off the air. And by any shows I mean the one that starts with a W or is that show Carrell isn't on any more (because it hasn't been great in a while now).
Not watching The Office would only further the decline of Community. The ratings that show continues to get are the only thing that make NBC relevant on Thursdays.