Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-22-2009, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I'm going to miss Lizzy Caplan. Her character was pure sex.
Same here, I was hoping she'd stick as I liked seeing her naked.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Lizzy Caplan in general is pure sex. She is so hot.
She's now on Party Down, which isn't half bad. Great cast

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
ccb keeps telling me about it and i've been meaning to give it a shot. but now that i'm aware that lizzy caplan is in it, well the time table for this shot has been moved forward~
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ccb keeps telling me about it and i've been meaning to give it a shot. but now that i'm aware that lizzy caplan is in it, well the time table for this shot has been moved forward~
I really love the show. The first few episodes are good but the show really gets ******* incredible. The last few episodes have been ******* hilarious.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After checking out the cast, Im gunna give this a watch ASAP. I hadnt even heard of it before now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never saw this show and I've decided I'd watch it. I'm three episodes in and it's pretty good.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad was amazing...I had a sad :(

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope either the Scifi channel or the CW picks up Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. Stupid as hell how FOX canceled it and never gave them a chance to at least wrap up the series.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know that they have America's Most Wanted on Hulu now? Thank gawd, now I can go out on Saturdays

Old 05-25-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, Breaking Bad was sickening this week...I cannot believe he walked away from her as she died. Great episode, and I love the show, but Walt is truly losing it.

Why do I enjoy it so much?

And about Leno's last week, Mel Gibson is a funny dude. He does a great interview despite being kind of a loop job.

Lastly, what did I miss on The Hills? Ummm..kidding.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
And about Leno's last week, Mel Gibson is a funny dude. He does a great interview despite being kind of a loop job.

Also, my co worker realised that the city is taped around the corner from my office (which has the Food Network shows taped on the 6th floor) so we're going to go get on the show. In the opening some construction workers working below us are in the shot

Old 05-26-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I started watching this today. It's so funny. Very happy that I decided to check it out.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I didnt think the film was all that good. They changed characters personalities too much from what they had been on the show. Plus there wasnt even an attempt to give any of the Preachers back story or say who he actually was. Instead it was all about River. But yes, the show was ridiculously amazing.

Im very (VERY) happy that Dollhouse gets another season. Unfortunately its still in the death slot and I don't see its ratings improving much in that slot no matter how good the episodes may be.
That's my biggest complaint with the franchise. I loved firefly and really enjoyed serenity but they did the preacher dirty.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
That's my biggest complaint with the franchise. I loved firefly and really enjoyed serenity but they did the preacher dirty.
Ya they really did him no justice.

Also, Party Down is pretty good. Really an amazing cast, I like all of the actors on this show. That said I really think this show SHOULD be better. It isnt bad by any means and I like it, but with all of these funny ass people it better get really good. Ive seen all but the most recent episode and they have improved in quality since the start so im hopeful.

OH and Im about to watch the new Breaking Bad =D
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
First off, Breaking Bad was sickening this week...I cannot believe he walked away from her as she died. Great episode, and I love the show, but Walt is truly losing it.
He's not losing it. He knows what's up. Should also be a good wake up call for Jesse.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:33 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
He's not losing it. He knows what's up. Should also be a good wake up call for Jesse.
You saw all 12 episodes? haha.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-28-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is losing it, that's the entire point of the show. He has turned from middle class family guy and dad to cold blooded killer with no conscience.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
You saw all 12 episodes? haha.
Yes yes, I rolled right through them.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rescue Me was pretty ******* awesome this week and I am pumped for Breaking Bad this Sunday.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

There really isn't much Walt could have done for her at that point anyway. It would have likely been much too late by the time any paramedics arrived.

And he is a chemist, not any sort of doctor. I didn't see a shot of adrenaline sitting around anywhere~
Old 05-28-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
There really isn't much Walt could have done for her at that point anyway. It would have likely been much too late by the time any paramedics arrived.

And he is a chemist, not any sort of doctor. I didn't see a shot of adrenaline sitting around anywhere~
Agreed. I think they implied that she died right then and there when the eyes partially opened.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-28-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He could've turned her on her side so she didn't choke on her own vomit..
Old 05-28-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He could've turned her on her side so she didn't choke on her own vomit..
She died before she had time to suffocate lol
Old 05-28-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember that time I said don't spoil Breaking Bad?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Remember that time I said don't spoil Breaking Bad?
That's why I stayed away from this thread until I got all caught up. Oh well, she was annoying anyways.