Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The Walking Dead is awesome and anyone who says otherwise can take it up with me, in person.
I will gladly debate why this show is terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Walking Dead was mostly awful during the second season.. awful but entertaining because of the awfulness. The last two episodes of the year were actually pretty good though.

Also Lauren Cohen makes a hot farmers daughter. Just sayin.
I can agree with this mostly, the last episode at least had very little for me to ***** about. There were still some inconsistencies with the story (or maybe they just didnt want to let Rick's group know about the daughter in the barn) but it was much better than the trash that was previously being aired every week. S1 was an alright show, nothing better but thus far as vidae said season two was entertaining because of how awful it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've been over this on The Walking Dead. Nothing ever happens and none of the characters are interesting sans people who never appear and Shane.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lauren Cohen is definitely hot, but we need to see some tits.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I will gladly debate why this show is terrible.

I already said anyone who disagrees can fly over to Australia and confront me in person. What are you waiting for JVIG!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I already said anyone who disagrees can fly over to Australia and confront me in person. What are you waiting for JVIG!
Why am I the one that has to pay the money to fly over to aussie land and fight you? Why don't you come State side bra?

But seriously what is it exactly that makes the show so good for you? And Brodeur's post is really all I need for my case. Characters suck, storyline this season sucked, writers sucked. Zombies rule and thats the only thing keeping people with this show.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why am I the one that has to pay the money to fly over to aussie land and fight you? Why don't you come State side bra?

But seriously what is it exactly that makes the show so good for you? And Brodeur's post is really all I need for my case. Characters suck, storyline this season sucked, writers sucked. Zombies rule and thats the only thing keeping people with this show.
I've been to the US before. I'm not made of money Jvig!

I just enjoy it all really. I'm invested in the graphic novels/comics, enjoy most characters and the relationships they have and enjoy where the show is headed. It's not supposed to be a show with a lot going on and I think it does a good job portraying that.

I can completely understand how it rubs some the wrong way though.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, they most definitely do a good job of showing them do absolutely nothing.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

How could you possibly enjoy the characters on this show?

Quote:
Old 01-04-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
How could you possibly enjoy the characters on this show?
Pretty easily... Only ones I really don't like or are indifferent to is Carl, the whiny mother and Dale.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Andrea is one of the worst characters ever, seriously should she kill herself or not kill herself, let's spend two whole seasons on it. Rick cries about whether or not he should be leading these people AFTER he's been leading these people, and leaves ten year old girls in zombie infested woods to fend for themselves. Carl.... who would ever let a little kid talk to adults the way he does, I would smack that kid if he ever spoke to me like that, and I love children. Err I'm getting angry just thinking about this show haha.

T-Dog, the name alone makes him a terrible character. The asian kid was cool before this season where he just doesn't know if he should tell people if they are sleeping twenty feet away from a barn full of zombies (what a drama filled dilemma!).

Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 01-04-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Carl is the worst thing to ever happen to television. I wanna kick him in the face just for having that stupid haircut.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was really hopeful about Carl at the beginning of the season...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enough about that ****** show! Happy Endings and Revenge are back tonight!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Modern Family continues to disappoint. Show keeps pulling out every tired television convention and plot there ever was.

How many different disagreements can Cam and Mitchell have before no one can believe these two people would ever remain together? Seriously tiresome when every week is the same with these two.

I really only enjoyed Luke's interaction with the old neighbor.

If this show wins another damn Best Comedy Emmy, I'm gonna take matters into my own hands. Interpret that as you may.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Endings is so money. And I wanna marry Elisha Cuthbert. Stinky meatball subs and all.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Happy Endings is so money. And I wanna marry Elisha Cuthbert. Stinky meatball subs and all.
I would like to do dirty things to your future wife.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Carl is the worst thing to ever happen to television. I wanna kick him in the face just for having that stupid haircut.
I have a Carl hair cut :(

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Life's Too Short got pretty bad reviews from its BBC run, but it's about ******* time Warwick Davis got his own show and I am going to enjoy it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As I would your future wife, sir. Maybe we can convince them to swing?
Old 01-05-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walking Dead is ******* ********. If I wanted a plot(if you can call it that), I would watch a show without Zombies because I find the story interesting and care about what happens. Walking Dead just needs guns and zombies and I couldn't give a **** less what happens between the opening and the credits as long as zombies are getting blasted. I wish they would start letting more characters get eaten and eventually have a full cast turnover to demonstrate the hopelessness of a Zombie Apocalypse.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Quote:
Gentleman, we've been over this already. Elisha is mine, both at the present and in the future.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe I need to watch it from the beginning, but based on the commercials, Happy Endings looked terrible. I watched the season premier and hated it. I watched another episode a few weeks later and hated it. I watched it last night and hated it. Three strikes and you're out. Happy Ending blows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Maybe I need to watch it from the beginning, but based on the commercials, Happy Endings looked terrible. I watched the season premier and hated it. I watched another episode a few weeks later and hated it. I watched it last night and hated it. Three strikes and you're out. Happy Ending blows.
Enjoy Two and a Half Men and BBT sir.

Old 01-05-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Enjoy Two and a Half Men and BBT sir.
I absolutely hate Two and a Half Men.

Happy Endings just seems forced to me. The times I've watched it, I hear the parts I'm supposed to laugh at, but I can't because it seems forced and unrealistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I absolutely hate Two and a Half Men.

Happy Endings just seems forced to me. The times I've watched it, I hear the parts I'm supposed to laugh at, but I can't because it seems forced and unrealistic.
Enjoy Big Bang Theory. They don't leave the laughter to chance for you.