Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-31-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are those premonitions at the beginning of some of the episodes supposed to be showing us what's going to happen in the Finale? A pink stuffed animal is gonna get ****** up and two people will die?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
The Hat On Miles Head
Rookie

The Hat On Miles Head smells like sex panther.The Hat On Miles Head smells like sex panther.

since this is the closest thing FSU is beating tOSU 32-0 in baseball right now.
The Hat On Miles Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Are those premonitions at the beginning of some of the episodes supposed to be showing us what's going to happen in the Finale? A pink stuffed animal is gonna get ****** up and two people will die?
I think the intro's have been building up for a big ending tonight. Still it's only 20 episodes in, my thoughts are a lot will happen tonight but the ending will be a giant cliff hanger leading into season 3.

On Amctv.com you can watch a couple shorts scenes from the finale. Gonna be SICK. Walt's about to get surgery and Skyler asks him where his cell phone is. He's already on the drugs to knock him out, and he goes, "which one?"

Funny story, my 50 year old Mom and I (I'm 22) are having a Breaking Bad finale party tonight. She likes the show more than me, and couldn't be more the opposite. 2 hours and counting.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So Thomas Jane is crossing over to television, perhaps long term if his show does well. Anyone interested in Hung? lol. I think it looks pretty hilarious.
I share the excitement of others for this show. Should be great.

Ahh Brodeur, always ahead of me on the AD jokes.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddamn bastards.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the ******* ****

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
what the ******* ****

Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All rise for Bud Cort

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-31-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post

Old 06-01-2009, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was I the only one who felt let down by that Breaking Bad finale? I mean I built it up so much expecting the world to basically collapse in this episode...and really, it was pretty uneventful. (minus the planes ______ing)

I think it's setting up for just another incredible season whenever it does come back, but what was the point? I saw body bags ALL season, and I wanted someone to die!

Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Was I the only one who felt let down by that Breaking Bad finale? I mean I built it up so much expecting the world to basically collapse in this episode...and really, it was pretty uneventful. (minus the planes ______ing)

I think it's setting up for just another incredible season whenever it does come back, but what was the point? I saw body bags ALL season, and I wanted someone to die!
I take all that back. Read this interview with the creator Vince Gilligan. He answers viewers emails and it makes so much sense.

I don't want to spoil the finale for those who haven't seen it, but basically everything that happened in the past couple weeks is a consequence Walt has to live with for cooking and selling meth, lying to his family, etc.... WOW

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...an-answers.php

Old 06-01-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am rewatching random episodes of Its Always Sunny because Im bored. ******* hilarious. Its just as good no matter how many times you watch it. Charlie Day is absolutely hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I am rewatching random episodes of Its Always Sunny because Im bored. ******* hilarious. Its just as good no matter how many times you watch it. Charlie Day is absolutely hilarious.
"Then bluff this! Ryan! STAB SOMEBODY!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
"Then bluff this! Ryan! STAB SOMEBODY!"
I am watching the one where Charlie and Mac and Frank try to make real news and Dennis and Dee try to become famous. Awesomeness.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I take all that back. Read this interview with the creator Vince Gilligan. He answers viewers emails and it makes so much sense.

I don't want to spoil the finale for those who haven't seen it, but basically everything that happened in the past couple weeks is a consequence Walt has to live with for cooking and selling meth, lying to his family, etc.... WOW

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...an-answers.php

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 06-01-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep forgetting that I need to get more Its Always Sunny. That show has as much replay value as any I can think of, can watch most episodes multiple times without ever getting sick of them.

My favorite Sunny moment is still Charlie's mail room rant in Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack. Pepe Silvia !
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I keep forgetting that I need to get more Its Always Sunny. That show has as much replay value as any I can think of, can watch most episodes multiple times without ever getting sick of them.

My favorite Sunny moment is still Charlie's mail room rant in Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack. Pepe Silvia !
That is a great episode. I am now watching the one where Dee tries to make a viral video with Charlie as he constantly throws Green Man in, and Mac and Dennis and Frank hold the model competition for the billboard. Just awesomeness. You are right, its one of those shows you can watch over and over and never get sick of it. Ive seen all of the episodes twice at least, now I just watch random ones whenever.
Quote:
Old 06-01-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have watched Sweet Dee Dates a ******** Person over 50 times now. **** I love It's Always Sunny.

Also, my friend was let down big time by Breaking Bad this week but the more we talked about it the more I am ******* pumped for season 3. What a great set up episode.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 06-01-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I have watched Sweet Dee Dates a ******** Person over 50 times now. **** I love It's Always Sunny.

Also, my friend was let down big time by Breaking Bad this week but the more we talked about it the more I am ******* pumped for season 3. What a great set up episode.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 06-01-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, so Season 3 of Breaking Bad should be interesting..

and so on...

Old 06-01-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, so Season 3 of Breaking Bad should be interesting..

and so on...

Too bad season three isn't supposedly going to start until Fall 2010...
Old 06-01-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post

Too bad season three isn't supposedly going to start until Fall 2010...
Not much of a spoiler, but..

Old 06-01-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CONAN!

Hopefully all goes well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, it's almost time for the return. It's been too long.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote