Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Is it even worth watching the first season or can you disregard it and start at the 2nd season?
I would still watch just so you can see the transformation of the show. Aziz Ansari is really good it in also in Season 1. He's what kept me watching.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
modern family was great this week too. BTW, anyone wondering, I am Cam and Xio is Mitchell.
Ugh. You had to go there, didn't you?

We are not adopting an ugly asian girl. Seriously, the second Lily is the goofiest looking kid on TV ever. Horrible choice.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks was great, but I think it had a little too much Andy and April being idiots. Just a smidge.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Just finished the first episode of Spartacus. I didn't know it was so, umm.. 300-y. Not a fan of the writing either, i'll watch a few more episodes to see if it can grow on me, but it doesn't look like it will.
Trust me on this Mexico, it gets A LOT better. The first 4 or so episodes are pretty rough, but there is so many more interesting ideas later on. Plus, there's a dude nicknamed Horsecock.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Office was slid last night. I laughed more than I've been used to the past 2 seasons or so.

Very good episode of Parks (when are they not) but I agree Xio, just a little bit too much Andy/April. I would have liked to see a little bit more of the Ron/Chris plot.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 01-20-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Parks was great, but I think it had a little too much Andy and April being idiots. Just a smidge.
Agree. Especially now with the addition of Rudd's character. Who I actually found to be terrible. He was hard to watch.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Agree. Especially now with the addition of Rudd's character. Who I actually found to be terrible. He was hard to watch.
You take that back you son of a *****! Someone hold me back!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You take that back you son of a *****! Someone hold me back!
I'll take care of this ***** vidae.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You shut your whorish mouth.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-20-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I liked the introduction of Rudd and the angle to his character, but damn, they better flesh him out and make him remotely viable. He needs to be given a story and maybe even a way to sympathize and identify with him, even if it's only a setup to crush later.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Paul Rudd as much as the next guy, unless that guy is GF who is *** for him, but he character was pretty damn annoying. It was a rich Andy, but not as funny.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't have much of an opinion of Rudd (the person, not his P&R character) either way.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I like Paul Rudd as much as the next guy, unless that guy is GF who is *** for him, but he character was pretty damn annoying. It was a rich Andy, but not as funny.
Paul Rudd is and always will be my god, so don't think Zak is alone here boy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Oh lord. Now we're gonna have a *** fight over Paul Rudd in this thread?
Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And don't think I'm not part of this club too. He grew up in my city and went to my HS, so we're practically lovers.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Oh lord. Now we're gonna have a *** fight over Paul Rudd in this thread?
Shut your damn mouth, Rudd is a God and the greatest man to ever walk on this Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
And don't think I'm not part of this club too. He grew up in my city and went to my HS, so we're practically lovers.
You lucky bastard.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm *** for him and proud of it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-20-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It's not *** if it's Paul Rudd or Matt Bomer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's not *** if it's Paul Rudd or Matt Bomer.
So very true.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a few days ago all you were splooging your pants for Rob Lowe, now Paul Rudd?
Old 01-20-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Just a few days ago all you were splooging your pants for Rob Lowe, now Paul Rudd?
Listen you homophobe, we don't like your kind around here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night's Archer was the most hilarious 20 minutes I've seen in a very long time. That was one of the most awesome episodes of any TV show, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Last night's Archer was the most hilarious 20 minutes I've seen in a very long time. That was one of the most awesome episodes of any TV show, ever.
Finally someone else brings it up, yeesh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Finally someone else brings it up, yeesh.
You sound irritable even when talking about things you like.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
You sound irritable even when talking about things you like.
Yeah, I know. It's not my intention but that is just a natural tendency.

RIP TheManInBlack