Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised they put Awake in the bracket. They've had what, 2 or 3, episodes? And it's facing off against shows with multiple seasons?

Louie is good, but Psych is so much better. Louie's humor is refreshing and quite different from most comedies airing, but it's a lot of hit or miss with me. I'll watch an episode and not really laugh for half of it but I will still enjoy it. Psych has me cracking up almost all the way from beginning to end.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mary Tyler Moore Tyler Moore Moore.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I think you forgot a "Moore" at the end there.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I think you forgot a "Moore" at the end there.
Can you rent a u-haul without your parents signature? Because I can.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Oh jesus if community loses...... I just don't know.

Breaking Bad is losing to persons of interest. I have no reason to continue living.
Are you ******* kidding me?!?! People suck!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community!

*jerks it violently*

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the WTF files: HBO has ceased all future productions on "Luck" after horse deaths.. wtf is going on over there? It was the third horse and they had just started filming the second season. Ugh.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn! They would get a load of **** from the animal rights groups. I haven't actually seen it, but since it's on HBO and features Dustin Hoffman, I'd have to assume it's at least tolerable.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-15-2012, 04:28 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ow *rubs head*

Alex >

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
From the WTF files: HBO has ceased all future productions on "Luck" after horse deaths.. wtf is going on over there? It was the third horse and they had just started filming the second season. Ugh.
The last horse that dies was supposedly an accident where the horse was walking into the stable and it hit it's head. I think this was just an excuse to cancel the show without any of the big time actors looking bad.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

South Park was awesome this week.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Community tonight!!!!

Old 03-15-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

NBC in Detroit aired a weather report for the first 15 minutes of Community and joined it in progress. Blood.....boiling......anger....people.......dying .......

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NBC in Detroit aired a weather report for the first 15 minutes of Community and joined it in progress. Blood.....boiling......anger....people.......dying .......
Detroit is clearly in the darkest timeline.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Brie was amazing and I liked the Happy Endings joke. It was solid episode but nothing great.

I watched Modern Family from last night and wow that was bad. I don't know what's going on with that show.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shut up Leonard! Those teenage girls you play Ping Pong with are doing it ironically!

Great episode. I'm so glad that Community is back.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awake is still pretty good, but I can see how it will end up being repetitive.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since it hasn't been discussed (i don't think), Luck has been canceled due to the high amount of horses dying on set, lol. PETA was all over this ****, HBO really had no choice.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Since it hasn't been discussed (i don't think), Luck has been canceled due to the high amount of horses dying on set, lol. PETA was all over this ****, HBO really had no choice.
We touched on it briefly. They should have anticipated this. I think that's a part of the reason nothing like this has really ever been done before and most likely won't be done again.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-16-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Awake is still pretty good, but I can see how it will end up being repetitive.
Yeah, I'm not sure it lasts for a few seasons, but I will enjoy it while it's on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah I posted about it last night. It really really sucks. :(

Old 03-16-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

That Archer episode was a winner.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2012, 03:10 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Archer was pretty darn awesome tonight. Was that Bryan Cranston doing the voice for the commander guy that took them into space? Sure sounded like it.

Sucks to hear that Luck is stopping production, I really enjoyed it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 03-16-2012 at 06:55 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'll say it again but they used the horse thing as an excuse to save face. The show wasn't doing that well. 2 of the horses died by "accident."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to...the danger zone

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote