Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-30-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Guys, forget Game of Thrones, THE KILLING is back on April 1st!

That is the worst show I've ever seen. It makes The Walking Dead look like Breaking Bad. Holy christ I forgot how hard I raged on that show in the first season. I can't believe it was picked up.
Eh to be fair it at least has decent acting. I didn't think the writing was TERRIBLE until the finale, which was the worst thing I have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Eh to be fair it at least has decent acting. I didn't think the writing was TERRIBLE until the finale, which was the worst thing I have ever seen.
Some of the actors on The Killing are FANTASTIC, specifically Joel Kinnaman and Brent Sexton, but the entire rest of the show was garbage. For a show who asked "Who killed Rosie Larson?" they could not have done a worse job at making us care about her.

Oh, and a new episode of BBT didn't dent Community last night, which is a great sign. It stayed steady at the 1.7, even with new episodes. So yay that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I didn't think The Killing was terrible until the finale as well.
The show is suppose to be one murder investigation per season.
The killer was suppose to be uncovered during the finale...
...then it was changed to the Season 2 finale, prior to moving on to the new case
Now, I read that the killer won't be revealed until later on now.

Garbage on top of garbage smothered in dumpster juice

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My biggest problem with The Killing wasn't the no payoff, it's the red herring after red herring they decided to use. One week they had a SLAM DUNK case for a suspect only to find out in the last few minutes that he/she didn't do it, and they kept doing it week in and week out.

Even during the finale when it looked like Richmond was the killer and we'd finally have an answer and stop being jerked around, they show us that Holder planted evidence. Not only did they flip the fans off again, but they turned the best character on that show (Holder) into a joke too.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My biggest problem with The Killing wasn't the no payoff, it's the red herring after red herring they decided to use. One week they had a SLAM DUNK case for a suspect only to find out in the last few minutes that he/she didn't do it, and they kept doing it week in and week out.

Even during the finale when it looked like Richmond was the killer and we'd finally have an answer and stop being jerked around, they show us that Holder planted evidence. Not only did they flip the fans off again, but they turned the best character on that show (Holder) into a joke too.
BOLDED: Yea, fair enough. I can't argue with that.
I feel like this show could be really good... if someone else was running it. Sad face.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community is able to maintain a 1.7 with Big Bang Theory returning last night. That's awesome news.

And I hate that nobody watches Awake. I'm really enjoying it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously turning Holder into a villain was the stupidest thing they did. He was easily the best character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great news about Community.

NBC has a huge problem with marketing. They actually put out a lot of good shows but they can't get anyone to watch them. They need to change something.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Community is able to maintain a 1.7 with Big Bang Theory returning last night. That's awesome news.

And I hate that nobody watches Awake. I'm really enjoying it.
I love that show. It's one of my favorites of the season and easily the best pilot I saw this season. I've seen every episode, but it's just a matter of time before they axe it.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Great news about Community.

NBC has a huge problem with marketing. They actually put out a lot of good shows but they can't get anyone to watch them. They need to change something.
NBC doesn't go for the general procedural cop / doctor show anymore. That's where the mindless group of TV watchers gravitate. The only thing NBC can do is cater to that audience, which means these funky/weird/different shows just won't be getting made anymore, that that would be sad.

Old 03-30-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love that show. It's one of my favorites of the season and easily the best pilot I saw this season. I've seen every episode, but it's just a matter of time before they axe it.
Awake is very good.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on all of you're suggestions, I started watching Breaking Bad. I've only watched two episodes, but I'm liking it very much so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The guys I rely on for my television reviews gave the pilot a 10 so I'm really interested to check it out at some stage.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to wait another year for more Spartacus, ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was ******* epic. I don't wanna wait another damn year either
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The guys I rely on for my television reviews gave the pilot a 10 so I'm really interested to check it out at some stage.
I'm not surprised. The pilot was really well done.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else going to watch

this Sunday??
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch Magic City?any good?

Last edited by Complex : 03-31-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have a site where I can watch the finale of Spartacus? I don't have Starz and all of the websites I usually use don't have it uploaded yet..
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Does anyone have a site where I can watch the finale of Spartacus? I don't have Starz and all of the websites I usually use don't have it uploaded yet..
http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e514991df4c8

He usually has it up around 1:40est which 30 minutes. If you have DirectTv they have a free preview of Starz.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e514991df4c8

He usually has it up around 1:40est which 30 minutes. If you have DirectTv they have a free preview of Starz.
Never mind I found it. Thanks though. Saw that you said they killed Mira so that spoiled it for me a little bit and she is so sexy. Still pumped though about to start it after it finishes loading.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Complex, spoiler tags. Jesus christ.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:36 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

I'm sorry but this new Naevia is such a downgrade. What were they thinking? Her acting is terrible and awkward. She sounds like a tool during he fight with Ashur.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Spartacus so god damn ******* awesome? I want moar nowwwwwww

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Anyone else going to watch

this Sunday??
No because that show is the ******* worst thing I've ever seen on television.