Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Game of Thrones Day everyone!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
It snowed very briefly in Ottawa this morning after weeks of excellent weather, and I'm 100% convinced it was the universe being excited for Game of Thrones coming back. Winter is coming...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...meters/126179/

Obviously this is a joke for April Fools, but I can't help but wonder if this wouldn't be better than their current system..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I was doing an accounting project with one of my group members today, and he said he watches a lot of TV, so I asked him what his favorite show was. He says "Probably right now, The Big Bang Theory."

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So I was doing an accounting project with one of my group members today, and he said he watches a lot of TV, so I asked him what his favorite show was. He says "Probably right now, The Big Bang Theory."
And then you murdered him? Listen, if you need help hiding the body I'll leave now. We need to get rid of all of his papers and books and then you claim he never showed. We'll get through this, just keep your head on straight.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No no no Vidae youre doing it all wrong. Make it look like a suicide and leave the body propped in his room with a typed note ( so no one can decipher handwriting).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
No no no Vidae youre doing it all wrong. Make it look like a suicide and leave the body propped in his room with a typed note ( so no one can decipher handwriting).
Thank god you're here. I'm new to this and Brody is USELESS! He's just sitting in a corner rocking back and forth and crying. Come on, we gotta finish this before people notice he's missing.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God dammit Brody stop just staring at it! Pretend it isn't real, pretend it isn't real! IT'S JUST LIKE WRESTLING! Pretend it isn't real!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psh, I didn't kill him. I just stared at him and let him name some more shows, before saying Breaking Bad was my favorite.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Psh, I didn't kill him. I just stared at him and let him name some more shows, before saying Breaking Bad was my favorite.
That is PERFECT. When the cops show up that's what you tell them. Jvig and I will get moving on this whole body disposal thing.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

It didn't help that when Vidae and I got here tho that he was greased up and put in a speedo + some red neck hair cut. But I've dealt with worse.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone called?
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this goes without saying, but the music to Sons of Anarchy has always been so ******* amazing.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big fan of The White Buffalo. It's cool he's getting so much television exposure lately. I don't watch either show, but I guess Sons of Anarchy and Californication have each used multiple songs from him.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone out there tolerant and forgiving enough to watch the Season 2 premiere of "The Killing" tonight?
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

No. I may check in every now and then but seriously I cannot believe we have to wait another season to find out who killed this damn girl.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Anyone out there tolerant and forgiving enough to watch the Season 2 premiere of "The Killing" tonight?
I'll DVR it and watch it at a later date. It's low on the To Do List though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
No. I may check in every now and then but seriously I cannot believe we have to wait another season to find out who killed this damn girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I'll DVR it and watch it at a later date. It's low on the To Do List though
I'm torn. I think Season 1 was a colossal pile of steaming **** and I think the showrunner, Veena Sud, is the most clueless idiot in the TV industry, and have little faith that even the most drastic potential improvements could allow me to forgive that terribleness that we've seen so far ...

But, I hate missing out on something that's drawn so much attention, either good or bad. I love to ridicule this show and contribute to the general belief that it is ****. And watching this season is convenient since I'll be watching Mad Men already.

Ugh. AMC needs a new hit show. Between The Killing and Hell on Wheels, the network's track record has diminished considerably. (I still miss "Rubicon" and wish we could have gotten a second season for that show. It had the framework to improve.)

Last edited by Xiomera : 04-01-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Just finished marathoning season one!! Had to finish early so the fiancÚ could watch Once Upon a Time. Never have I wanted OUaT to be over more than I do right now!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to watch the Season Premiere. Game Of Thrones and Breaking Bad have me very excited.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad is the best show on television. This isn't a matter of opinion, if you do not believe this to be true, you are wrong. Game of Thrones in 20 mins!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
No. Hell no. That entire writing staff has their heads up their asses. Veena Sud is a joke of a showrunner and I can't stand to watch an episode even with the sole intention of mocking it.

At least The Walking Dead can be funny. It's fun to make fun of. I can't watch The Killing long enough to ridicule it. It even took that away.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
No. Hell no. That entire writing staff has their heads up their asses. Veena Sud is a joke of a showrunner and I can't stand to watch an episode even with the sole intention of mocking it.

At least The Walking Dead can be funny. It's fun to make fun of. I can't watch The Killing long enough to ridicule it. It even took that away.
Yeah, I'm not watching it. And reading the advance critical reviews, it doesn't sound like any tangible improvement exists.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

You are so getting strangled by me.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Killing > Rubicon