Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-13-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah from everything I've read it's not going to be anything like Sex and City at all. I did see a trailer for it and looks pretty good so combine that with the reviews and I'll give it a few eps.
I've heard that the first three episodes aren't just good, they're fantastic. I'm definitely going to check it out.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
DVR's allow you to **** on time slots.
I'm still not used to having one of those...brilliant.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm still not used to having one of those...brilliant.
Just got one for the first time myself. It's amazing the stuff I want to watch when I can actually find time lol. "oh that looks interesting *record*
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HBO replays their shows a hundred times anyway so you would have caught it eventually.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hatfields and McCoys miniseries on History Channel looks like it might be pretty good.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community was golden last night. Need more episodes like that. I imagine they are the variety that could ever possibly boost viewership.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Community did raise vs last week.. just 0.1 but a raise is a raise.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When it gets the official renewal the drinks are on me that night!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I don't drink much, but the food is on me for the premiere of The Newsroom. :D

Old 04-13-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't drink much, but the food is on me for the premiere of The Newsroom. :D
I was planning to fly out for some KC BBQ so this is perfect.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I was planning to fly out for some KC BBQ so this is perfect.
We shall dine on Oklahoma Joe's and enjoy the writing of Mr. Sorkin. Comahan will be there!

Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any downton abbey fans?

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds good to me! I need to recoup the drinks I promised "if the Bills sign Mario Williams"
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching mantracker they need to give him a paint ball gun or something.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

toby from the west wing is awesome.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
toby from the west wing is awesome.
Yes, yes he is. My second favorite character next to Josh.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody still keeping up with Fringe? Friday's episode was pretty excellent. Finally, they're hitting the four episode stretch where **** always get's real.

I was reading this morning that they're likely to get a fifth season, but that it might be shortened and serve as a final chapter.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Anybody still keeping up with Fringe? Friday's episode was pretty excellent. Finally, they're hitting the four episode stretch where **** always get's real.

I was reading this morning that they're likely to get a fifth season, but that it might be shortened and serve as a final chapter.
It was so much to catch up on so I just decided to watch it when the series was over. :(

Old 04-15-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was so much to catch up on so I just decided to watch it when the series was over. :(
I am also many episodes behind this season (I think I have 7 or 8 to catch up on). This season has been good but nothing special I have found. I still think the lysergic acid diethylamide episode was one of the finest episodes of TV I have seen.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I saw the entire first season and I liked it but for some reason I missed a few episodes when the second season started and I just said meh I'll catch up after the season.. and I still haven't.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw the entire first season and I liked it but for some reason I missed a few episodes when the second season started and I just said meh I'll catch up after the season.. and I still haven't.
I wasn't a big fan of season one. I found season 2 much better and about halfway through season 3 **** gets real.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We are the same person.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

On Fringe:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-arent/127455/

Old 04-15-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When they moved Fringe to Fridays, they set it up for failure. I know that someone will definitely pick up Fringe for syndication once it's cancelled or comes to an end. It's a good show, but when you have 4 seasons of 22 episodes, each coming in at a TV hour, it's not likely that a lot of people want to play catch up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Friday night is the death slot, there is no denying that, but Fringe failed to find a legitimate audience at the start, which hurt it. At the end of this season they'll be at 87 episodes, one shy of the "magical number" for stripped syndication, but one episode probably won't be that big of a deal.

WB is known to give shows away though, and they've done it in the past. Chuck is the most recent example, and if Community gets renewed (like a lot of people think) that will be another one.

At this point, I'd be shocked if Fringe doesn't come back for half a season, like the last season of Chuck. A 13 episode order that closes up (for the most part) the storyline and gives the fans an ending. And by adding an additional 13 episodes they'd hit the magical 100 episode mark. That would be cool and the radical / crazy Fringe fans deserve that much I think.