Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-17-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by TACKLE
If you ever needed a more ringing endorsement to watch the show, there it is.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...yjryo1_500.gif
Don't give a rat's about Mad Men, the early 60s were conformist & just plain boring.

But Community, now we're talking..... Joel McHale is a role model! Great scripts, of fthe wall/over the top characters, & the Anna character should have it written in her contract that she must wear those very short pleated skirts every episode hotter than a 2-dollar pistol!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No dont watch TWD. Check out breaking bad, it has just as good writing, character development, plot but it is much faster paced and alot more action. I like Madmen alot, but I can understand people being turned off by it. It might sound insulting to the show, but it is just an ultimate high end soap opera really. And I'm not trying to bash it fyi haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're missing the joke Jvig. And someone needs to rage at Eden's World with me, come on.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
No dont watch TWD. Check out breaking bad, it has just as good writing, character development, plot but it is much faster paced and alot more action. I like Madmen alot, but I can understand people being turned off by it. It might sound insulting to the show, but it is just an ultimate high end soap opera really. And I'm not trying to bash it fyi haha.
BB is too good for D. TWD is more his pace.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know most of you guys hate it but that Glee episode was one of the better ones in recent memory. I was actually entertained.

New Girl time!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
TWD....... zombie overkill following teenage vampire overkill. Next season looks pretty twisted though
Old 04-17-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Boardwalk. I'll keep watching Mad Men since I'm already down that road, but I hope something more happens.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're missing the joke Jvig. And someone needs to rage at Eden's World with me, come on.
Yeah I can do that with you.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I liked Boardwalk. I'll keep watching Mad Men since I'm already down that road, but I hope something more happens.
I don't know how you can hate on the beginning of Mad Men when Boardwalk's first few episodes are as bland as humanly possible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-17-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a pathetic nothing of a show. There is no reason to rage more than that. Caring about it more than I do would give it credibility, and I refuse!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

Quote:
Like Game of Thrones, Boardwalk killed a main character off last season, surprised me. Budget cuts maybe, can't afford to pay that top salary....

Still both of those (+ True Blood) are good reasons to pay for HBO. But they p*ssed me off righteous when the cancelled Bored to Death.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
No one deserves to be subjected to that ******* abortion of a show.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
No one deserves to be subjected to that ******* abortion of a show.
Disagree Caddy and every fool who likes the show deserve it.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason to have HBO is Game of Thrones.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Eastbound and Down, Girls maybe, sometimes solid movies, Bill Maher, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Newsroom...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-17-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Eastbound and Down mehh, I used to be a huge fan, not so much anymore. Girls maybe, only one episode. CYE sure, I forgot about it. The Newsroom isn't on yet but it'll definitely be worth it to have it then, and HBO usually has ****** movies.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

Old 04-17-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Eastbound and Down mehh, I used to be a huge fan, not so much anymore. Girls maybe, only one episode. CYE sure, I forgot about it. The Newsroom isn't on yet but it'll definitely be worth it to have it then, and HBO usually has ****** movies.
Yeah, it probably should have stayed the exact same like Psych and maybe you'd like it more.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-17-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it probably should have stayed the exact same like Psych and maybe you'd like it more.
Die in a fire, troll.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
But they p*ssed me off righteous when the cancelled Bored to Death.
You and me, both. Even Hung got pretty good at the end, but that one was a little more expected.

Quote:
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Die in a fire, troll.
Listen Andrew, this is a war between vidae and I for the time being.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-17-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You have no idea why I don't like Eastbound and Down anymore, but jumping to conclusions is great. I got you something Brody:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I already admitted that I forgot about CYE. I love Larry David.

Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Disagree Caddy and every fool who likes the show deserve it.
Ok, Ness and Caddy deserve that ******* abomination of a show but really no one else does.

Quote:
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Eastbound and Down is ******* awesome. Curb is also genius.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Listen Andrew, this is a war between vidae and I for the time being.
If you're calling out Psych, you're calling out me. Especially if it's to be in favor of ******* Eastbound and Down.