Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-17-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You have no idea why I don't like Eastbound and Down anymore, but jumping to conclusions is great. I got you something Brody:
I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU SON OF A *****. And Walking Dead isn't that bad Jvig. Hell, it's not even the worst show on AMC. It's an average show that gets pushed as better than it is, that's it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Listen Andrew, this is a war between vidae and I for the time being.
FURTHERMORE, I didn't even say I hated it, just that I wasn't a big fan of it anymore. LAY OFF. GO WATCH SUPERNATURAL, JERK!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I liked Boardwalk. I'll keep watching Mad Men since I'm already down that road, but I hope something more happens.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
If you're calling out Psych, you're calling out me. Especially if it's to be in favor of ******* Eastbound and Down.
Eastbound and Down is great, so I am not sure what you are saying here.

RIP TheManInBlack
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The only reason to have HBO is Game of Thrones.
Just imagine what they could do if they had 300% more budget, cast of thousands for the epic battle scenes, etc.

I can dream.... more nekkid people too, it's expected on HBO.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's so good about Mad Men? I'm in the middle of Season 1 and it sucks.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eastbound and Down is great, so I am not sure what you are saying here.
It was played out after season 1. You and I both know it.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Not in the least.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-17-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly... I think you guys are simply deprived of good TV if you think Mad Men is THAT good. Go watch some Korean Drama.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You must not have actually watched past season one. I have found every season has its own unique feel. This past season was awesome.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will take east bound and down every day over pysch.

Also TWD is that bad, and is the worst show on AMC, if not the worst show on television for the hype it gets. I'm sorry but they don't have a single redeemable character on that show any longer with Shane being dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly... I think you guys are simply deprived of good TV if you think Mad Men is THAT good. Go watch some Korean Drama.

So I should trust your opinion on Mad Men over my own, others, and the ******* Emmy's? Mad Men is incredible tv. Very nuanced so not for everyone which is why I suggested TWD.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I wish I had mod powers to abuse

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I will take east bound and down every day over pysch.

Also TWD is that bad, and is the worst show on AMC, if not the worst show on television for the hype it gets. I'm sorry but they don't have a single redeemable character on that show any longer with Shane being dead.
Not at all. The Killing is worse (so is that brutally boring show that Kevin Smith half assed), and there are far worse shows that get a lot of hype as well. It's just a meh show with a lot of potential.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-17-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So I should trust your opinion on Mad Men over my own, others, and the ******* Emmy's? Mad Men is incredible tv. Very nuanced so not for everyone which is why I suggested TWD.
American TV Awards... hahahhahahaha.

I dare you to watch 1 episode of those 2 I mentioned. You'll be sucked in and addicted. www.crunchyroll.com

But I have to say... one of my favorites that got cancelled after Season 1, but is available on Netflix.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
The Emmys never gave **** to The Wire or The Shield, so they shouldn't be considered too often.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
The Emmys never gave **** to The Wire or The Shield, so they shouldn't be considered too often.
I agree but just saying Mad Men is very critically acclaimed and deserves it.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I agree but just saying Mad Men is very critically acclaimed and deserves it.
I've only watched up to Season 1, episode 9... maybe I need to give it a longer chance.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not at all. The Killing is worse (so is that brutally boring show that Kevin Smith half assed), and there are far worse shows that get a lot of hype as well. It's just a meh show with a lot of potential.
Kevin smith's show is a kevin ******* smith show, no surprise for me it isn't good. The killing at least has one, maybe two likeable characters. There isn't any, and I mean any likeable characters on TWD. Not to mention just because the writers of the killing write in stupid shock value twists does not mean they are as ****** as TWD writers. The writers of TWD dream of being able to write **** the Killing does. There aren't redeemable parts of that show outside of "zomg zombies". Almost every notable zombie movie ever is way better in only a couple of hours than all the best moments of that entire series combined.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Killing is the worst show I've ever seen but it doesn't compare to The Walking Dead for overall terribleness. People in general know that The Killing is awful, but people still argue that TWD is great television, so it loses more.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I guess that is my argument too. And the ONLY reason people argue for it being good is because of the zombie aspect. If you take out the zombie what are you left with? Pure ****.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-17-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I've only watched up to Season 1, episode 9... maybe I need to give it a longer chance.
You really should. It is incredible. Just wait until a ************ gets his leg butchered.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

s3e13 of Mad Men is when **** GOES DOWN, and s4e7 is ******* fantastic as well. The first season of Mad Men was just ok for me.. I liked it, but I didn't love it. Everything after it has been pure badassery from start to finish. You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't continue watching it.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

as a korean who watches the occasional k-drama, this is ******* hilarious.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Walking Dead isn't THAT bad, yeesh. Rick and the redneck dude are still redeemable characters, and there are pretty damn emotional moments on the show. It's not great by any stretch, but it's passable and nowhere near as bad as the dreck CBS puts out, or half the shows on Fox.

RIP TheManInBlack