Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Survivor Man....Bear Grylls cheats
He'll eat a head of a raw fish, then they go to commercial and Bear says "Ahh bloody hell, get me a damn sandwich".

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
so The Big Bang Theory starts up again on Monday...I definitely can't wait for that one, seeing as its one of the only TV shows I follow now
Kaley Cuoco <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Les Stroud because, yes, he has no camera crew and really has to "survive", albeit he always has a radio just in case.

I like Bear Grylls because he is able to take some chances, since he has a camera crew, and show some pretty neat stuff.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would pretty much guarantee you that Les Stroud has help that is as readily available as Bear Grylls does.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I would pretty much guarantee you that Les Stroud has help that is as readily available as Bear Grylls does.
yes but A. readily available and cheating aren't the same and B. Les hasn't gotten caught being a lying cheater, so he wins

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Les also plays a harmonica.

FTW!!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-18-2008, 05:38 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Les also plays a harmonica.

FTW!!
You ever been alone with someone, stranded in the wilderness for an extended amount of time. I can promise you, after awhile, that harmonica would get old and Les may end up finding a new way of playing it, if you know what I mean.

Last edited by CJSchneider : 09-18-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:49 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I like Les Stroud because, yes, he has no camera crew and really has to "survive", albeit he always has a radio just in case.

I like Bear Grylls because he is able to take some chances, since he has a camera crew, and show some pretty neat stuff.
I agree... Grylls does have a lot of help, but it's still fun and I sure as hell wouldn't do what he does, help be damned.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

First Always Sunny epi=WIN.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-18-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ending to gas crisis was ******* perfect. Both great episdoes

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

absolutely loved em both as well. laughed out loud multiple times.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-18-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost forgot about Always Sunny. Thanks for reminding me guys
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Les seems pretty straight forward about his stuff. I remember one where he was in the Sahari or something and at one point he said he was about to call for his help crew because of how bad it was.

I could always tell there was something fishy with Grylls, he didn't do much of an acting job.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:17 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how Frank has become more and more ridiculous as the show has gone on.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I love how Frank has become more and more ridiculous as the show has gone on.
"I've got The Hunger!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:30 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Les seems pretty straight forward about his stuff. I remember one where he was in the Sahari or something and at one point he said he was about to call for his help crew because of how bad it was.

I could always tell there was something fishy with Grylls, he didn't do much of an acting job.
That's why I like Les, he shows the "safe" way, which is what you would want to do if you were all alone. But if you think about it, if you are in that situation, something has already gone wrong, which is why I like Grylls - he shows you what to do in an "Oh ****" situation.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:46 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to throw Spaced into this conversation...what a great ******* show. Invisible gun fight ftw!
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

and also, I watched the 1st episode of season 3 of Dexter yesterday...and WOW! gunna be a great season...what a way to end an episode!
Quote:
Old 09-25-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching that madden nation show right now. Sooooooooo corny.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Madden nation is hysterical. I love how they all try to act hard because they scored a TD on a video game. The trash talking couldn't be better.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 09-25-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30 Rock is back October 30th. I couldnt be more excited.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the show but Kenneth the Page is the most annoying and useless character on television.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I like the show but Kenneth the Page is the most annoying and useless character on television.
I love Kenneth! Don't you bash Kenneth, Gonzo! Scenes between him and Tracy are always epic.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I love Kenneth! Don't you bash Kenneth, Gonzo! Scenes between him and Tracy are always epic.
I will bash Kenneth. I know he has many fans and yes his scenes with Tracy are great as are his scenes with Alec Baldwin but I think that has more to do with the people acting in the scenes with him and not the actor himself. I just really do not like the guy.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Madden nation is hysterical. I love how they all try to act hard because they scored a TD on a video game. The trash talking couldn't be better.
Some loser was getting all amped up and punching walls and swearing at everyone before he lost 27-7...pretty funny.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote