Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No it's not. It's a about a shrink and a football player.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
No it's not. It's a about a shrink and a football player.
Ahh, I think I accidentally watched about 30 seconds of that the other day. It did not tickle my fancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the USA shows but it looked terrible so never even gave it a watch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-04-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hate how USA tries to make puns of all their show titles now.
They make some good shows....mostly Psych. Which is awesome.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Necessary Roughness is okay.. it isn't awful and it isn't great, but it's watchable. Psych, White Collar, and Suits are their best shows, but others like Royal Pains, Fairly Legal, Burn Notice, etc are entertaining too. Common Law is new and it's solid, but not great. And they used to have Monk which was pretty great.

Psych is a legit show from start to finish and it always has been.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's okay if you like awful shows.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Burn Notice would be 10x better if Michael were single and not such a wuss sometimes.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's okay if you like awful shows.
Says the guy who watches Supernatural and Angel, ok.

I don't need every show I watch to be Breaking Bad or Mad Men quality, but I guess some do.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Necessary Roughness is okay.. it isn't awful and it isn't great, but it's watchable. Psych, White Collar, and Suits are their best shows, but others like Royal Pains, Fairly Legal, Burn Notice, etc are entertaining too. Common Law is new and it's solid, but not great. And they used to have Monk which was pretty great.

Psych is a legit show from start to finish and it always has been.
I miss Monk. Royal Pains, Fairly Legal and Burn Notice are the shows I watch when I am trying to do stuff around the house and just want something on but I dont sit there and watch them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I think Burn Notice would be 10x better if Michael were single and not such a wuss sometimes.
Agreed.
Bruce Campbell is awesome.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-04-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Says the guy who watches Supernatural and Angel, ok.

I don't need every show I watch to be Breaking Bad or Mad Men quality, but I guess some do.
I watch plenty of shows just because they're entertaining. Hell, I watched Greek. NR just has no interesting characters and is so trite it's ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-04-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I like TK, the wide receiver, and I like Nico, the "fixer" guy. The therapist and her family are boring and the coach is about as cliche as you could make a head coach, but I'll still DVR it.

It's definitely not a show I get excited about watching and I don't watch it the night it airs, but if I'm bored and there is nothing else on I'll watch it.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Psych, White Collar, and Suits are all I watch. Psych is the **** and the other 2 are just "fun" entertaining shows. Not everything has to be artsy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-04-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like TK, the wide receiver, and I like Nico, the "fixer" guy. The therapist and her family are boring and the coach is about as cliche as you could make a head coach, but I'll still DVR it.

It's definitely not a show I get excited about watching and I don't watch it the night it airs, but if I'm bored and there is nothing else on I'll watch it.
Haha same. I'm just not a huge movie person (I like them, but actually sitting 2 hours in a movie theater makes me go nuts) so I usually always record a lot of TV shows to just watch and chill as I try to sleep at night.

NR is meh. I watched the first season and am undecided if I want to continue watching it.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The USA Network should retitle all their shows to "White People In Suits". That's premise of just about everything they air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Gus and Shawn don't wear suits.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-04-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Gus and Shawn don't wear suits.
But think about how awesome Psych would be if they did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
The USA Network should retitle all their shows to "White People In Suits". That's premise of just about everything they air.
Psych.
Royal Pains is mostly just beach wear.
Burn Notice doesnt have a ton of suits.
The main character on FL isnt even white....or a dude.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-04-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Outside of Psych, Burn Notice (which has Bruce ******* Campbell), and White Collar (MATT BOMER MATT BOMER), I don't give a rat's ass about any USA show. They all blend into each other, and don't have the qualities those 3 have in standing out.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-04-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
But think about how awesome Psych would be if they did.
It would be a crime of fashion.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started Parks and Rec. Three episodes in and safe to say I'm hooked. Andy is pure comedy gold.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Just started Parks and Rec. Three episodes in and safe to say I'm hooked. Andy is pure comedy gold.
And it only gets better. A lot better.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So im watching season 2 of The Walking Dead and I got to this part

I heard their show runner left is season 3 going to be any different?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spartacus has been cancelled.

They're giving them a 3rd season to wrap everything up though which is nice. I loved the first season and Gods of the Arena was solid too. Vengeance was just meh so I'm not too upset about this.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

What the ****?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-04-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So im watching season 2 of The Walking Dead and I got to this part

I heard their show runner left is season 3 going to be any different?
Couldn't get much worse.