Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-10-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
My body is so ready for TrueBlood's return tonight.
I'm ready for some inane storylines, and maybe Russell coming back to save the show. **** yeah Russell.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as we see plenty of Jessica's boobies this season it's a success.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

atleast that 1 ***** is dead

I demand gap tooth die now and Jessica get 100% of the screen time

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What 1 birch? Tara? She might not be. Also this show needs to keep Sookie alive so she can have kinky lesbian vampire/fairy sex with Jessica.

Also, love the sig fenikz.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought 24: The Complete Series on Friday. I forgot how epic this show was.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yvonne Strahovski just signed on for a multi-episode story arc in Season 7 of Dexter, apparently. I'm intrigued, to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I read that. It sucks because now I have to watch Dexter.

Maybe she will be topless though.

edit: From Deadline, for those who are curious:

In her first series gig since the end of NBC’s Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama series Dexter for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming seventh season. She will play Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she’s struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) works with her and begins to wonder if there’s more to this woman than she’s professed. Production on season seven began last week for a September 30 premiere. Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative Sarah Walker on Chuck. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 06-12-2012 at 02:10 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to guess that her character killed someone. Because, you know, Dexter's writers have become really unpredictable...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sad because the more I think about it the less likely I think she is naked in an episode. Sad day.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah I read that. It sucks because now I have to watch Dexter.

Maybe she will be topless though.

edit: From Deadline, for those who are curious:

In her first series gig since the end of NBC’s Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama series Dexter for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming seventh season. She will play Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she’s struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) works with her and begins to wonder if there’s more to this woman than she’s professed. Production on season seven began last week for a September 30 premiere. Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative Sarah Walker on Chuck. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart.
This season sounds really lame.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter sucks move on

what should I watch next

The Sopranos
Six Feet Under
The Shield
West Wing
Sherlock
Dr. Who

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The Shield.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say Sherlock out of that list first. It's short and really good. You could catch up pretty quickly.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only watched Six Feet Under of that list... It was really really good.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Dexter sucks move on

what should I watch next

The Sopranos
Six Feet Under
The Shield
West Wing
Sherlock
Dr. Who
The West Wing. Watch it. SFU is ok, The Sopranos is ok, The Shield is solid.. but The West Wing is the best show of the bunch imo.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
The West Wing. Watch it. SFU is ok, The Sopranos is ok, The Shield is solid.. but The West Wing is the best show of the bunch imo.
I don't think you've seen The Shield, vidae. Stop lying.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't think you've seen The Shield, vidae. Stop lying.
There is a distinct possibility that the only show you've seen that I haven't is Supernatural, and that's because I'm choosing to not watch it out of spite.

Oh, maybe that motorcycle gang one on FX, Sons of Anarchy. I haven't seen it yet.

And The West Wing is one of my favorite shows of all time, so I'd definitely rank it higher than anything he listed. I'm going through the series a third time right now.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
There is a distinct possibility that the only show you've seen that I haven't is Supernatural, and that's because I'm choosing to not watch it out of spite.

Oh, maybe that motorcycle gang one on FX, Sons of Anarchy. I haven't seen it yet.

And The West Wing is one of my favorite shows of all time, so I'd definitely rank it higher than anything he listed. I'm going through the series a third time right now.
You haven't seen The Shield, I absolutely know you haven't. Don't lie, I don't cover up the fact that I haven't seen any of the other shows through fully (although I have seen 1+ season of SFU and West Wing).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I didn't watch the entire series of The Shield or Rescue Me, but I have seen both shows. I didn't think they were as great as some other people say (and I really don't like FX shows in general these days except Louie and Wilfred) but I don't get why you think I'd have some reason to lie.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Because you need to see the entirety in general, it's one giant and beautiful arc of television. Rescue Me is not worth comparing to it. Also, Wilfred is insanely boring and I don't see how you can enjoy it all that much.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Wilfred isn't the best show by any means, but it still makes me laugh, and sometimes that is enough.

And maybe I'll watch the rest of The Shield sometime.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

So Wilfred makes you laugh, but IASIP doesn't? I don't understand. I mean, I don't even hate Wilfred or anything, but it's just soooo dull and not lively at all. It's dry in a bad way.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So Wilfred makes you laugh, but IASIP doesn't? I don't understand. I mean, I don't even hate Wilfred or anything, but it's just soooo dull and not lively at all. It's dry in a bad way.
I don't even hate IASIP, but it was called by someone here "the best show of all time" and it was so overhyped that by the time I got around to watching it I was expecting some amazing out of this world comedy and it of course fell far from that. I don't hate it, but I don't love it, and there are about 10 comedies I'd much rather watch if given the chance.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This should be your choice:

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
This should be your choice:

This man speaks the truth.

edit: Except Mandy. **** Mandy.