Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-25-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
******* awesome

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Speaking of specials...new Jim Breuer tomorrow.
What time is that on? I hope I won't be at work, I ****ing love Jim Breuer~
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
What time is that on? I hope I won't be at work, I ****ing love Jim Breuer~
11:00 PM ET.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I need to get HBO pretty soon as the Bengals are gonna be on Hard Knocks. Plus I wanna see Mayweather/Marquez 24/7.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there's any Chuck fans out there like me, Yvonne Stahovski is about to talk about season 3 on G4 at comic-con.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
If there's any Chuck fans out there like me, Yvonne Stahovski is about to talk about season 3 on G4 at comic-con.
Anything noteworthy?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Anything noteworthy?
Not much unfortunately. There may have been something, but I'm not sure. I kind of feel into a gaze of Yvonne and didn't really hear much.

Here's the link: http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/comi...trahovski.html

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 07-25-2009 at 07:35 PM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not much unfortunately. There may have been something, but I'm not sure. I kind of feel into a gaze of Yvonne and didn't really hear much.

Good find my man, good find.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TrueBlood wins! They got me again, damnit. I thought Id broken its Maryanne like sell over me.

But nope.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. I dont get True Blood at all. That episode was just weird. I watch it but, I'm not a huge fan. It's intriguing enough to keep my attention but, I dont think it's all that great.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. Enjoy your one and half beams coach. haha.

I'm still waiting for Hung to pick up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol. Enjoy your one and half beams coach. haha.

I'm still waiting for Hung to pick up.
I'm waiting for that too. I feel like it's got potential, but it hasn't shown me much yet.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Did you see the Jeffster performance of Fat Bottomed Girls at CC that's floating around?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-26-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The TB episode was wierd...like all the other ones. Atleast it was finally moving foward, it looked bleek there for awhile. Now it feels like its gonna go ape ****.

Same about Hung, it looks like it might be turning the corner.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I love True Blood.

I also was a big fan of Hung this week.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

True Blood's Stephen Moyer is the worst actor ever. Maybe it's just because his character is straight cheese. But it's bad.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
**** I love True Blood.

I also was a big fan of Hung this week.
I agree about Hung. It seems like it's just about to pick up. It's obvious where it's going eventually, that being he opens a client's door and it's his ex-wife, but it'll be interesting to see what else happens.

True Blood is a little too weird for me though.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I figured his wife was his first client, that said no thanks and gave him some cash for his troubles at the beginning. That would be too predictable, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

When Eric is not on screen in True Blood, I get upset.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-26-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When Eric is not on screen in True Blood, I get upset.
Me too. By far the best character on the show IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. He's a crummy actor too. That face he was making when he was made a vampire was pretty hilarious. I get that it's supposed to be really cheesy/corn ball but, the biggest laugh I get is when they try to take themselves seriously. I mean I watch it but, I'm not as big a fan as all of you guys.

Oh and Eggs or w/e his name is. I hate that guy. He's corny as hell, too. And he swears about 10 times an episode for no reason at all. It seems out of place.

The new waitress/shape shifter chick is pretty cute.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I figured his wife was his first client, that said no thanks and gave him some cash for his troubles at the beginning. That would be too predictable, though.
I don't know if you watched the preview of next week's episode, but they're showing the ex wife being sexually frustrated with her current husband. Combine that with her being introduced to Lenore, I don't think they're trying to make it a surprise that she'll be a client eventually.

Looks like next week Ray is starting to become involved with a woman. Definitely a number of interesting storylines coming up with that, the neighbor's wife, and obviously the 'business' starting to get rolling. I could use less of his kids though, they just seem awkward and are trying too hard to be goth.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Did you see the Jeffster performance of Fat Bottomed Girls at CC that's floating around?
WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!

Do you have a link to that epicness?

NVM. Found it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9YA327N4k

Jeffster is so awesome, they should get their own show and it should be called Sam Kinison and an Indian Lesbian.

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 07-26-2009 at 11:30 PM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!

Do you have a link to that epicness?

NVM. Found it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9YA327N4k

Jeffster is so awesome, they should get their own show and it should be called Sam Kinison and an Indian Lesbian.
Hahahaha, AMAZING. That was epic. I love Jeffster. I cannot wait for the new season. Or for season two on dvd for that matter. Wonder when that'll be released.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 07-27-2009 at 02:12 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Me too. By far the best character on the show IMO.
You are ******* nuts. Eric is great, Jason ******* steals every scene he is in though. I find he storylines to be the most hilarious and interesting.