Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-27-2009, 07:47 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hung is starting to turn the corner. Potential hook-ups/clients will be the woman at Tanya's work, someone from his school's mother or another teacher, his neighbor's wife and eventually his ex-wife. I like the development of Ray's charecter.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the only character I didnt like was Maryanne, but that is because I had no idea what her ******* story was. Luckily this week it all came together.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:39 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many episodes in was Hung last night? It's kind of out there but I managed to watch the last twenty minutes before Entourage.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night was the 4th episode of Hung. Solid show thus far. I missed all Entourage last season. I will have to check my on demand settings to see what is available for me to watch.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maury is such a ******* great show.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Maury is such a ******* great show.
I saw "I'm cheating on my cousin with my cousin" when I was flipping through channels, and facepalmed.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Hahahaha, AMAZING. That was epic. I love Jeffster. I cannot wait for the new season. Or for season two on dvd for that matter. Wonder when that'll be released.
I'm thinking the beginning to middle of September. Somewhere in there seems about right.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm thinking the beginning to middle of September. Somewhere in there seems about right.
Was doing a little research and found that apparently it's slated for February 2010 which imo is a mistake. Everything the fans did to get and keep people interested would be ruined, and Fedak has said that Chuck could be back as early as November due to some of NBCs shows not doing so well.

Some of their summer programming has kind of bombed, so at this point I expect it to be back late September/October, but I am hoping the DVDs are released before then.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Was doing a little research and found that apparently it's slated for February 2010 which imo is a mistake. Everything the fans did to get and keep people interested would be ruined, and Fedak has said that Chuck could be back as early as November due to some of NBCs shows not doing so well.

Some of their summer programming has kind of bombed, so at this point I expect it to be back late September/October, but I am hoping the DVDs are released before then.
Yeah, if that's true, that's no bueno.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True Blood was good this week. Finally starting to get a few answers. Next week should answer alot of questions Im sure all of us have. I find that alot of the characters just bother me though. I really wish Lafayette and Eric both got more screen time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, am I the only person still watching Weeds?
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If people on this forum stick with Heroes, they should be able to stick with anything.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
If people on this forum stick with Heroes, they should be able to stick with anything.
You'll be happy to know I'm quitting Heroes.

maybe you'll be happy.

maybe not.

maybe **** yourself.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
You'll be happy to know I'm quitting Heroes.

maybe you'll be happy.

maybe not.

maybe **** yourself.
I'll probably still watch it because I'm a masochist.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I've decided to re-watch all of Dexter. I am really lacking things to watch. I already re-watched Upright Citizens Brigade, twice.

Old 07-29-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I was bored and I decided to watch "Glee", the new show by Fox. It was pretty entertaining. Can't say it's the best thing I've ever seen, but I'll definitely tune in when the season starts in September.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I've decided to re-watch all of Dexter. I am really lacking things to watch. I already re-watched Upright Citizens Brigade, twice.
The solution to this is Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Quote:
Old 07-29-2009, 01:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My seasons 1+2 came in yesterday, so I watched a few this afternoon

:) :) :)

I will smash your face into... into a jelly!!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
My seasons 1+2 came in yesterday, so I watched a few this afternoon

:) :) :)

I will smash your face into... into a jelly!!
I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE OFF OF YOUR FACE!

God I love that show.
Quote:
Old 07-29-2009, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I did this already. Charlie Day is my hero.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've decided to re-watch all of Dexter. I am really lacking things to watch.
You should skip season 3 this time around.

Im still watching Weeds, while it isn't the same nor as good as it once was, it is still better than basically everything else being aired on TV. Though the whole mexican gangster storyline is just so blah. The entire show should be about Silas' and Doug's pot club. Is there even a reason for Celia to have a second of screen time anymore?

And I agree about True Blood, Eric and Lafayette are probably my two favorite characters. Eric has been progressively stepping up in his role on the show, I have high hopes that will continue. Especially with his past starting to be delved into and Godrik coming into the picture.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
You should skip season 3 this time around
Why do you say that? I liked season 3, and I thought Jimmy Smits was a good addition to the show.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why do you say that? I liked season 3, and I thought Jimmy Smits was a good addition to the show.
Season 3 focused way too much on family and cop drama for my tastes. There are a million shows on television focused on police and family drama. Finding a new target, developing a plan to hunt them down, the hunt, the kill... thats what I loved Dexter for; with Rita/kids/cop stuff on the backburner. Now its Rita and the kids this, lets find a real friend, maybe I don't have to be an emotionless killing machine, maybe I can make NBC next year~

Oh and the sister continuing to get equal or more screen time each season is a travesty, can we just see as little of her as possible?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else watch Penn and Teller's Bull ****? I think its pretty funny and at times thought provoking.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I gave up on both.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote