Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He has always been an asshole. This isn't new.
Why are you the way that you are?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Why are you the way that you are?
Because I am awesome.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking over the Emmy nominees, the biggest omission that stood out to me of one's that haven't been mentioned here already was no Michael Pitt for the best supporting actor. I haven't seen Downtown Abbey so it's not entirely fair for me to say but Pitt was phenomenal this last season on Boardwalk Empire. I thought his performance this season was even stronger than Buschemi who's up for best lead actor.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suits has really stepped it's game up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Suits has really stepped it's game up.
Suits has been great this year for sure.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Suits has been great this year for sure.
It went from enjoyable to almost can't miss.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It went from enjoyable to almost can't miss.
The first season was good but this season has been great, so I agree!

Old 07-19-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Suits was awesome. The ending made me sad.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Louie about 2 time and it was just void of laughter for me and made me feel semi depressed. I know it might just not be a show for me, but the episodes were sometime in the first season so I'm hoping it was just a show coming into its own. The 1st season of a ton of shows kinda suck so I'm hoping that's it.

Should I give it another chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If you don't enjoy Louie as a comedian you probably won't enjoy his show, but I'd suggest giving it another shot.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first season was my favorite. Others tend to disagree. If that's what you felt in Season 1, I doubt it gets better for you.

On tonight's episode - Parker Posey <3
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Part of Louie's greatness is that it's somewhat depressing. It is by no means the funniest TV show going imo, but I think it is one of the best overall.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you don't enjoy Louie as a comedian you probably won't enjoy his show, but I'd suggest giving it another shot.
It's funny because I've enjoyed most of his comedy that I've seen but didn't enjoy the show, I didn't dislike the show I just didn't find it funny enough to really justify watching.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Part of Louie's greatness is that it's somewhat depressing. It is by no means the funniest TV show going imo, but I think it is one of the best overall.
This. It's more of a great show that happens to be funny more so than a show that's great because of how funny it is...if that makes any sense.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Louie isn't a fun ha ha in your face kind of show like Parks and Rec or Community is. It's more subtle with it's humor, but it is every bit as funny as anything I've seen in a long time.

Old 07-19-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thursday nights, Wilfred and Louie...ahhh yeah....
Old 07-19-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I was excited for Wilfred and I have all the episodes from this season on my DVR unwatched. I guess I should get on that.

Old 07-20-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The more I thought about it the more I hated the Suits ending. Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.

Last edited by vidae : 07-20-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Louie was so good tonight. My favorite episode of this season for sure.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
The more I thought about it the more I hated the Suits ending. Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Old 07-20-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Burn Notice.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have two episodes of Burn Notice on my DVR too. Damn you Netflix for having Parks and Rec on it! I watched it all again for the third time and now I'm behind on every other show. :(

I haven't even watched Franklin and Bash from Tuesday! But don't worry Corey, we can watch that together.

Old 07-20-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I watched the first minute of Franklin and the Army girl was hot. I need to watch the rest at some point this weekend.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The hot cop chick from Franklin and Bash is now a hot doctor chick on Royal Pains, so yay getting to see her a lot.