Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Any Californication fans out there? Show Time is where its at, Dexter + Californication is amazing.

Honestly, from what I've seen and read though, Hung seems too similar to Californication. Divorced middle aged man, has sex all the time, kid problems, trying to get on his feet etc. Except David Duchovny is a baddass in every way. LA is also better than detroit

HBO does have East Bound and Down though, Danny Mcbride is the best.
I am a huge fan of Californication, but it is nothing like Hung. For starters, Hung is not nearly as good. Californication is awesome, cant wait for it to come back
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curb Your Enthusiasm on demand is so awsome I can watch season 1-3, top 5 favorite shows can't wait for the new episodes this September

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Curb Your Enthusiasm on demand is so awsome I can watch season 1-3, top 5 favorite shows can't wait for the new episodes this September
The new season is going to be awesome, kind of a Seinfeld reunion as the main cast is going to be there.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I watched this episode and it was the first time I've seen True Blood. I have to say it's utterly ********. Like a rated R twilight except still lame and drama filled.
You area ******* fool then. Of course you can't watch an episode of the show in the middle of season two without any knowledge of any storyline and expect it to be good. The show relies heavily on those watching connecting with the characters and that can't happen watching the show one time in the middle of season 2.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You area ******* fool then. Of course you can't watch an episode of the show in the middle of season two without any knowledge of any storyline and expect it to be good. The show relies heavily on those watching connecting with the characters and that can't happen watching the show one time in the middle of season 2.
This weeks episode was awesome. Loved the ending. Been waiting for that entrance for a while now. Should be good when Eric storms the church to find Godric and they tear some bitches up. I dunno, I never liked Bill as a character, and now he just seems boring. Very cool to finally get some answers on Maryann, that was a relief. Cant wait for next weeks episode.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rofl way to be hostile. That's why I said it was the first episode I ever saw. Regardless, it was just a bunch of people sleeping together. That is sad if that episode was considered "stuff is actually happening". Also, the acting is terrible. Every male vampire sounded like Christian Bale's terrible acting.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Rofl way to be hostile. That's why I said it was the first episode I ever saw. Regardless, it was just a bunch of people sleeping together. That is sad if that episode was considered "stuff is actually happening". Also, the acting is terrible. Every male vampire sounded like Christian Bale's terrible acting.
Whaaaa easy there bud. Ill give you terrible acting with Stephen Moyer, but Alexander Skarsgaard is awesome on that show.
Quote:
Old 08-03-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't being hostile I was just pointing out that if you right of the show because one episode watching out of order it would be dumb. I have heard people make the same complaints as you and I did the same after watching the first few eps of season one. The show gets very ******* watchable though mid season 1 and it has never let up IMO. Jason Stackhouse is the epitome of awesome.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Whaaaa easy there bud. Ill give you terrible acting with Stephen Moyer, but Alexander Skarsgaard is awesome on that show.
I had to look up who that was but he wasn't terrible. I don't recall him getting much air time so I can't judge him.

Quote:
I wasn't being hostile I was just pointing out that if you right of the show because one episode watching out of order it would be dumb. I have heard people make the same complaints as you and I did the same after watching the first few eps of season one. The show gets very ******* watchable though mid season 1 and it has never let up IMO. Jason Stackhouse is the epitome of awesome.
Calling someone a ******* fool is pretty hostile.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 08-03-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jason Stackhouse is the epitome of awesome.
he's just tryin' ta get his D wet.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in the middle of d/ling the entire season of DBZ. all 58.8 gigs.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I had to look up who that was but he wasn't terrible. I don't recall him getting much air time so I can't judge him.

Calling someone a ******* fool is pretty hostile.
Indeed. Fool is not really an insult coming from me. I consider myself a fool. To be fair to me though what you did was foolish.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 08-03-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for Curb. It's Seinfeld on HBO basically.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
Can't wait for Curb. It's Seinfeld on HBO basically.
It seems like Larry David went all out with the whole idea. Full Seinfeld scenes that are exactly like they would be in the case of a real reunion. Plus he says it will be heard to top his season. I'm also excited as ****.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

does TO have his own show to show the world his "sensitive" side? he cries every chance he gets.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The new season is going to be awesome, kind of a Seinfeld reunion as the main cast is going to be there.
Main cast of Seinfeld?? What??? Must learn more immediately and although I know I can find out this info quicker on google, I feel the need to post this and hope for a 20 second response NOW!
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...and I googled it. **** yes. Can't wait.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man.. I'm sure it's been said before, but Parental Control is the stupidest show. Do they think some of this stuff is funny? It's so obviously scripted. Every single person on this show always has some 'witty' one liner comeback to something someone else says. They must have lines fed to them by producers.

And before anyone says anything.. it is 3AM and there's nothing else on, and I felt like having something to complain about.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

where'd you go? link?

edit: this will be greatness. I hope they make it a season long thing.

Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe : 08-04-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched my first two episodes of True Blood. I have to say I'm quite intrigued by the show I'm downloading the first season right now and will begin watching them tomorrow.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

i need to finish season 1.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. There are a ton of similarities between Twilight and True Blood, apparently. My sister watches both, she gave me a run down and True Blood is basically just an R rated Twilight. So he wasnt that off-base in saying that.

Anyway, I did watch the first two episodes of the season yesterday during their little marathon...so, i've seen every episode of the show thus far. It's alright, overrated, imo but not terrible.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych season premiere on Friday!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch the Life and Times of Tim on HBO?
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Indeed. Fool is not really an insult coming from me. I consider myself a fool. To be fair to me though what you did was foolish.
Giving my initial reaction is foolish? Oh okay. I was still planning on trying to watch the first season.

Sig by Hitman D.