Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-13-2009, 02:12 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard Knocks was really well done as I expected. I was surprised the footage that aired was as up to date.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt plan on watching but, it was good. Following Chase Coffman is a mistake, though. Geez, he's boring.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard Knocks is always going to be quality. They have a very good team producing this show and I'm really glad it's back, even if it is only for five weeks.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Such a kickass episode of Psych. That show gets better and better every time I watch it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:36 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a very funny episode. Can't get enough of that show.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:17 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
he eats raw dead zebra

Now that is ******* hardcore!
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Such a kickass episode of Psych. That show gets better and better every time I watch it.
i missed it. ****!!!!!!!!!!!
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost missed Psych too. Really good.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just watched it. Holy crap this show just gets better and better. you never see who did until the end.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hung and Entourage were good. I'm gonna watch True Blood at 11:30.

Wow the body on Alanna Ubach in Hung, she was so gross in Waiting. haha. Obviously they were just uglying her up, though. But she can certainly be a hottie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-16-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish EZTV would ******* upload tonight's True Blood

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mad Men was great tonight, as usual.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have I ever mentioned that I love Breaking Bad? Because I do.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

True Blood was nothing special...cant say that I'm surprised by anything that happened.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-17-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
True Blood was nothing special...cant say that I'm surprised by anything that happened.
I loved this episode but whatever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:16 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I like when it moves at a faster pace, otherwise it's really cornball, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-17-2009, 06:53 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I loved this episode but whatever.
I agree with you. Moth sounds like a Michael Bay guy, explosions!~~!!.

This was absolutely one of my favorite True Blood episodes. The scene with Jason and Sookie was great. The entire ending was amazing in my opinion, a side of Eric that most likely won't be seen again. Then Godric with Sookie...

It seems Bill may be pushed out of the picture in favor of Eric, which could be a huge part of the series as well. I could see Sookie leaving Bill, followed by Bill returning to his maker and becoming a hunter once again; possibly the next villain.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:36 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post

This was absolutely one of my favorite True Blood episodes. The scene with Jason and Sookie was great. The entire ending was amazing in my opinion, a side of Eric that most likely won't be seen again. Then Godric with Sookie...

It seems Bill may be pushed out of the picture in favor of Eric, which could be a huge part of the series as well. I could see Sookie leaving Bill, followed by Bill returning to his maker and becoming a hunter once again; possibly the next villain.
Oh yeah, I'm a huge Michael Bay fan. :/

True Blood isnt bad but, when it slows down, it's an R rated Twilight. The acting/dialogue is straight cheese. When it takes itself a little too seriously, I lose interest. Seems more like comedy. I'm not as big of a fan as you guys so, I see the show in a different light. Some episodes are alright, others are way too corny, uneventful, or slow imo.

You can also add Anna Paquin to the list of actors who are terrible in this. The Sookie character is a moron. She's pretty annoying most of the time.

Don't take these comments as me hating it. Cause I dont, it's not bad. I watch it every week now and I've liked some of the episodes a lot. But, I dont see it as consistently great as other seem to think it is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-17-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post

This is apparently what happened in the books. Ive never read them, but I read up on the differences between the show and the books, and Sookie/Eric's relationship is one of them. Oh, and in the books, Eric can fly :/. Either way, Eric is awesome. That scene at the beginning where he tricked Sookie was awesome.

Another interesting theory I have is that Jason will be made a vampire before Sookie. That bit about him not wanting to feel anything makes me think that eventually, he will be turned. I know its a leap, but I think that would be a really interesting turn of events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, just finished the episode. Funny to see the very short Godric standing next to Eric, who is pretty tall. Made for an interesting dynamic there at the end. Skarsgaard is far and away the best actor on the show, and it isnt even close. That last bit was really good.

Overall, good episode. I wanna see what happens when the vampires meet Maryann though.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so ******* tired of the Maryann storyline. Can't wait for Bud or Sam to ******* killer her.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

How long before they introduce other supernaturals into the show? I remember Bill or maybe Sam saying something about how there were Werewolves in the world as well. I am thinking eventually those, and maybe some other things, make an appearance. I certainly hope not, because I would hate for the show to digress into some sort of supernatural smorgasbord, but I think it will happen eventually, especially after Maryann gets taken out and they need a new villain.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
How long before they introduce other supernaturals into the show? I remember Bill or maybe Sam saying something about how there were Werewolves in the world as well. I am thinking eventually those, and maybe some other things, make an appearance. I certainly hope not, because I would hate for the show to digress into some sort of supernatural smorgasbord, but I think it will happen eventually, especially after Maryann gets taken out and they need a new villain.
In book three, they encounter werewolves, and considering how the seasons (thus far) roughly follow the books, I am guessing that season three will introduce them.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

if entourage doesnt get more sloan soon i might give up.

DBZ is almost done downloading. my boner grows bigger with anticipation.

Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe : 08-17-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't give a **** what anyone says (mostly talking about the Twilight comparisons I have heard from most people I get to watch the show that don't get through the first half of season one) True Blood is ******* incredible. Brilliant episode and it was great getting to see my favorite characters put on acting clinics (Eric, Jason, and Lafeyette mostly).