Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-24-2009, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell was with True Blood ending so damn early? Good episode but come on.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What the hell was with True Blood ending so damn early? Good episode but come on.
it's a 40 minute show is it not? and it ended at about 8:48.

I watched it with my girl but we both need to finish season 1 first.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Because it was one episode. It was also a horrible quality leaked preair. I rather wish I just waited for the show to premier as opposed to watching it early.
the torrent for it wasnt bad quality. not as good as normal releases but I didnt think it was awful.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
it's a 40 minute show is it not? and it ended at about 8:48.

I watched it with my girl but we both need to finish season 1 first.
It's a one hour show and it ended at 9:45.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-24-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's a one hour show and it ended at 9:45.
it varies. just from season 1 the episodes lasted from 49 minutes to 58 minutes. it's not uncommon.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This episode ended in about 40 minutes, it was the shortest of the season by far. I was pretty surprised, I looked away for a second and it was over.

Anyway, it was pretty good, they amped up the comedy for that one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True Blood was good this week. Cant wait to see what happens with The Queen. I sure as hell hope Eric and The Queen go ultra badass on Maryann, she is starting to piss me off. And what the hell was that thing Sookie did? I almost forgot she had powers, that aspect of the show has been heavily ignored in Season 2, especially in comparison to Season 1. Ending shot was great though, loved the music, and I was actually surprised by Moyer there, I didnt find him to be as forced as he usually is. Cant wait for this Maryann stuff to come to an end though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably the shorted True Blood episode, it ended at 43 minutes. Usually True Blood runs about 10 minutes longer then this on average, so that was a mild disappointment. I love that people are starting to return to town and a climax to this whole Maryann thing is nearing. Loved the ending, I swear every week True Blood leaves you with that cliffhanger making you willing to kill a man to see the next ep :)

Oh and, seriously, Dexter awesome quality? It was well below TV Quality, the torrents themselves were even labeled as such. I got an especially good chuckle out of the guy who said is stream of it was amazing, streams are the worst.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Probably the shorted True Blood episode, it ended at 43 minutes. Usually True Blood runs about 10 minutes longer then this on average, so that was a mild disappointment. I love that people are starting to return to town and a climax to this whole Maryann thing is nearing. Loved the ending, I swear every week True Blood leaves you with that cliffhanger making you willing to kill a man to see the next ep :)

Oh and, seriously, Dexter awesome quality? It was well below TV Quality, the torrents themselves were even labeled as such. I got an especially good chuckle out of the guy who said is stream of it was amazing, streams are the worst.
Its exactly like watching LOST. Except with LOST, they spend the next 40 episode explaining that cliffhanger 45 seconds at the end of the previous episode. True Blood just doesnt explain **** at all. Damn cliffhangers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this show differs from the book alot. I like it though because there is alot more action. Suprised Sookie has more powers than being a telepath because thats all she has in the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

2009 Fall Premiere Dates

August 25
The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo), 10:00 PM/ET

August 26
Crash Course (ABC), 9:00 PM/ET

August 31
Greek (ABC Family), 9:00 PM/ET

September 5
Saturday Night Football (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET

September 8
90210 (The CW), 8:00 PM/ET
Melrose Place (The CW), 9:00 PM/ET
Sons of Anarchy (FX), 10:00 PM/ET

September 9
America’s Next Top Model (The CW), 8:00 PM/ET
So You Think You Can Dance (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
Destination Truth (SyFy), 9:00 PM/ET
Glee (Fox), 9:00 PM/ET

September 10
Vampire Diaries (The CW), 8:00 PM/ET
Supernatural (The CW), 9:00 PM/ET

September 11
20/20 (ABC), 10:00 PM/ET

September 12
COPS (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
America’s Most Wanted (Fox), 9:00 PM/ET

September 13
Football Night in America (NBC), 7:00 PM/ET
NBC Sunday Night Football (NBC), 8:15 PM/ET

September 14
Gossip Girl (The CW), 8:00 PM/ET
Lincoln Heights (ABC Family), 9:00 PM/ET
One Tree Hill (The CW), 9:00 PM/ET
The Jay Leno Show (NBC), 10:00 PM/ET

September 15
The Biggest Loser (NBC), 8:00 PM/ET

September 16
The Beautiful Life (The CW), 9:00 PM/ET

September 17
Survivor: Samoa (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
Bones (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
Saturday Night Live Weekend Update (NBC), 8:00 PM/ET
Parks and Recreation (NBC), 8:30 PM/ET
The Office (NBC), 9:00 PM/ET
Fringe (Fox), 9:00 PM/ET
Community [moves to 8:00 PM/ET October 8] (NBC), 9:30 PM/ET
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), 10:00 PM/ET

September 21
Heroes (NBC), 8:00 PM/ET
Dancing with the Stars (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET
House [2 hour premiere] (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
How I Met Your Mother (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
Accidentally On Purpose (CBS), 8:30 PM/ET
Two and a Half Men (CBS), 9:00 PM/ET
The Big Bang Theory (CBS), 9:30 PM/ET
CSI: Miami (CBS), 10:00 PM/ET
Castle (ABC), 10:00 PM/ET

September 22
NCIS (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS), 9:00 PM/ET
The Good Wife (CBS), 10:00 PM/ET
The Forgotten (ABC), 10:00 PM/ET

September 23
Mercy (NBC), 8:00 PM/ET
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
Gary Unmarried (CBS), 8:30 PM/ET
Criminal Minds (CBS), 9:00 PM/ET
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC), 9:00 PM/ET
Modern Family (ABC), 9:00 PM/ET
Cougar Town (ABC), 9:30 PM/ET
CSI: NY (CBS), 10:00 PM/ET
Eastwick (ABC), 10:00 PM/ET

September 24
Flash Forward (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC), 9:00 PM/ET
CSI (CBS), 9:00 PM/ET
The Mentalist (CBS), 10:00 PM/ET

September 25
Brothers (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
Law and Order (NBC), 8:00 PM/ET
Smallville (The CW), 8:00 PM/ET
America’s Next Top Model [repeats] (The CW), 8:00 PM/ET
Ghost Whisperer (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
Dollhouse (Fox), 9:00 PM/ET
Medium (CBS), 9:00 PM/ET
Southland (NBC), 9:00 PM/ET
Numbers (CBS), 10:00 PM/ET

September 26
Crimetime Saturday (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
Dateline NBC (NBC), 8:00 PM/ET
Trauma [repeat] (NBC), 9:00 PM/ET
48 Hours Mystery (CBS), 10:00 PM/ET
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit [repeat] (NBC), 10:00 PM/ET
Saturday Night Live (NBC), 11:30 PM/ET

September 27
60 Minutes (CBS), 7:00 PM/ET
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC), 7:00 PM/ET
The Amazing Race (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
The Simpsons (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
The Cleveland Show (Fox), 8:30 PM/ET
Desperate Housewives (ABC), 9:00 PM/ET
Dexter (Showtime), 9:00 PM/ET
Family Guy (Fox), 9:00 PM/ET
American Dad (Fox), 9:30 PM/ET
Brothers and Sisters (ABC), 10:00 PM/ET
Cold Case (CBS), 10:00 PM/ET

September 28
Lie To Me (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
Trauma (NBC), 9:00 PM/ET

September 29
Hell’s Kitchen (Fox), 8:00 PM/ET
Shark Tank (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET

September 30
Hank (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET
The Middle (ABC), 8:30 PM/ET

October 1
Private Practice (ABC), 10:00 PM/ET

October 2
Til Death (Fox), 8:30 PM/ET
Stargate Universe (SyFy), 9:00 PM/ET

October 4
America’s Funniest Home Videos (ABC), 7:00 PM/ET
Three Rivers (CBS), 9:00 PM/ET

October 6
Scare Tactics (SyFy), 9:00 PM/ET

October 9
Ugly Betty (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET
Sanctuary (SyFy), 10:00 PM/ET

October 15
30 Rock (NBC), 9:30 PM/ET

October 16
Supernanny (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET

November 3
V (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET

November 7
The Wanda Sykes Show (Fox), 11:00 PM/ET
Old 08-24-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well hooray for September 17.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
September 17
Survivor: Samoa (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
People already live there! What are you surviving?

Old 08-24-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
ratings at this point i suppose.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Attacks from The Rock and Rikishi, amongst others.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-24-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curb Your Enthusiasm starts in a couple weeks!

Hip hip hooray!

though I don't approve of this "one season every other year" idea.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2009 Fall Premiere Dates

September 5
Saturday Night Football (ABC), 8:00 PM/ET

September 8
Sons of Anarchy (FX), 10:00 PM/ET

September 13
Football Night in America (NBC), 7:00 PM/ET
NBC Sunday Night Football (NBC), 8:15 PM/ET

September 17
Itís Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), 10:00 PM/ET
YES! Though I can't wait to also see 30 rock, new family guy and the cleveland show (though i think it probably will suck). I might also watch FlashFoward but that also looks like its gonna end badly. And the Wanda Sykes show still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I think I've decided West Wing is my favorite TV show. It has absolutely brilliant writing and acting.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Curb Your Enthusiasm starts in a couple weeks!

Hip hip hooray!

though I don't approve of this "one season every other year" idea.
my gf can't stand Larry David and i love him. A fake Seinfeld reunion should be off the ******* chain.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
my gf can't stand Larry David and i love him. A fake Seinfeld reunion should be off the ******* chain.
she doesnt like Larry David? Dump her.

I kid, I kid.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
she doesnt like Larry David? Dump her.

I kid, I kid.
Do you really?

Larry David is a genius.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Do you really?
Yeah, I dont know his situation. However, if I met a girl who didnt like CYE I would imagine that her other tastes in comedy would be poor.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I dont know his situation. However, if I met a girl who didnt like CYE I would imagine that her other tastes in comedy would be poor.
im an LSU fan and dated an Auburn fan. i make off choices all the time...

fwiw i know Larry's genius and respect it. she's the one though. she even told me she'd sit through the entire season with me because she knows i love it. that's love right there guys.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
she even told me she'd blow me through the entire season because she knows i love it. that's love right there guys.
fixed it for you.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a new show, so far I have exhausted (and liked):

Scrubs
The Office
Always Sunny
Lost
Heroes
Nip/Tuck
Flight of the Conchords
Californication
Entourage
Chuck
Dorm Life (so rad dude)

So, suggestions?

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 08-25-2009 at 12:04 AM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote