Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I want to roll around in garbage with her.
Fixed for you.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Community so much. Watching end of Season 1 now. Amazing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I miss Community so much. Watching end of Season 1 now. Amazing.
Weird. Just started watching season one tonight myself.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm on episode 19 of season 1. We're like mind-triplets. Weird.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind that ****, Spartacus is back.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know everyone points to Modern Warfare but I think Contemporary American Poultry is the high.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-25-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bottle episode.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-25-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Bottle episode.
We don't count your opinion.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-25-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Everyone loves that or the Dungeons and Dragons episode the best. AND TODAY IS SPARTACUS PREMIERE DAY, ZAK.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-25-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Everyone loves that or the Dungeons and Dragons episode the best. AND TODAY IS SPARTACUS PREMIERE DAY, ZAK.
Pshhh he died of cancer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-25-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The replacement is just fine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-25-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know everyone points to Modern Warfare but I think Contemporary American Poultry is the high.
Tough call. Modern Warfare still might be my favorite though. Maybe not the "best" but definitely my favorite.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm not knocking Warfare since it's incredible but the low down jokes in Poultry are awesome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non Halloween episode are tough. ...hmm
Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Law & Order episode has become my favorite.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Law and Order is top 3 for me, no question. I also really love the Pillow / Blanket fort episode. That one might be my favorite.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

My favorite episode is the one where they introduced Crassus...oh wait that was Spartacus tonight. Assholes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-25-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Law and Order is top 3 for me, no question. I also really love the Pillow / Blanket fort episode. That one might be my favorite.
Ohh geez I somehow forgot about that. It is my favorite by far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Ohh geez I somehow forgot about that. It is my favorite by far.
I'm a huge Ken Burns fan, always have been, so that propelled it to #1 on my list.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm a huge Ken Burns fan, always have been, so that propelled it to #1 on my list.
Yeah I am also. I'm a history major and that ep was perfect. I'm upset I forgot about it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-26-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone talk about the return of Suits? Because I thought it kind of sucked. Mike was unbearably and hypocritically preachy. The writers need to do less bitchy whining and more amusing lawyer ass kicking. And more Donna walking all bouncy again.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...what if I'm *** for Tolkien?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished Newsroom through for the 2nd time and I liked it more. Still plenty of obvious flaws with the show, and I don't wanna start the awful Newsroom debate again, but there's something about it I like. Daniels character is great, and there's a decent level of smart comedy that keeps it as a show ill watch.

But the Game of Thrones previews are killing me. Still over two months till we get season 3.

Also, definitely late on this, but I just noticed Political Animals isn't going to get a second season. Pretty dissapointing. I really liked what they have us in limited time.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 01-26-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If you haven't seen The Following yet, check it out. I DVR'd it on Monday but hadn't watched it until Cain kept telling me how great it was and he was right.

Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy are awesome in their roles.

If you like serial killer / profiler stuff, this is right up your alley. I'm a big fan of this kinda stuff (I watch Criminal Minds religiously) so this totes did it for me.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 episodes into Boardwalk Empire season three, so good.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote