Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the Pilot of 'Glee' on Hulu after I saw you guys talking about it.

I'm intrigued.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
For reals? They need to do a better job on their ads then. The commercials make it look like High School Musical. I might have to check it out if it actually is any good. Because I love arrested development.
Hah, don't base it off commercials. It's really anything but a high School musical type of show. It is in no way a kids show, that's for certain.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The finale of Hard Knocks was tonight. Sad to see the show be finished as it was really a joy to watch.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard Knocks is awesome so long as it doesnt prove to be a distraction. I thought it was great last year but, some of the Cowboys admitted to being a little distracted by all the extra attention. As much as I loved seeing them follow Dallas, I was glad to see them move on this year. Jerry Jones wanted them back.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
The finale of Hard Knocks was tonight. Sad to see the show be finished as it was really a joy to watch.
I felt bad for Chad when they stole his twitter away.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I sure hope it hasn't been a real distraction but I think its been a positive experience for all involved. Really gets me excited for this weekend thats for sure.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Glee is absolutely brilliant. I don't think it may ever become mainstream because it does combine some elements that don't appeal to some in the fact it's got the musical element to it but many of the actors are awesome.

Not only that but the writing for the show is tremendous. Someone likened it to Arrested Development and I have to agree. It does a tremendous job of getting those suttle references in and making it hilarious.

It's just refreshing to watch. Too many shows have become stale in my mind and Glee is unique and does an excellent job of presenting great characters as well as unique writing.
I could not agree with you more if I tried. I just tried and I couldn't agree any more, so my earlier statement about not being able to agree more is spot on.

I retract my earlier statement about the characters and the show being rough. I still think the pilot was a little rough, and the characters a little too stale, but that was obviously just the pilot. This episode was really really good. If you haven't seen it, check it out on hulu while it's on there.

It's different, and that in itself is something that TV needs. I'm not sure I see this as a show that ultimately lasts, but I'll enjoy the ride while it's on.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 09-09-2009 at 11:50 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:37 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched two more episodes of Dexter tonight. I think they were episodes 5 and 6 of season 1. I looooooooove this show. Already my favorite on television and I'm several seasons behind.

How would those who watch Dexter rank the seasons?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-10-2009, 06:05 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I watched two more episodes of Dexter tonight. I think they were episodes 5 and 6 of season 1. I looooooooove this show. Already my favorite on television and I'm several seasons behind.

How would those who watch Dexter rank the seasons?
1-2-3 IMO. The first season is far and away the best one for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am just as pumped about Californication as I am Dexter. I think Hank Moody is such a cool character.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am just as pumped about Californication as I am Dexter. I think Hank Moody is such a cool character.
Wrong Room, wrong person, WRONG VAGINA.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
1-2-3 IMO. The first season is far and away the best one for me.
You like season 2 better than 3? The only reason I could honestly see to like 2 better would be Keith Carradine but that's offset by Jimmy Smits. Lyla was annoying as ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I was very meh about your mother until last night. Sorry. Had to do it. Seriously though, I hate you.
Meh is the sound your mother makes, Trebek!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You like season 2 better than 3? The only reason I could honestly see to like 2 better would be Keith Carradine but that's offset by Jimmy Smits. Lyla was annoying as ****.
I loved the addition of Jimmy Smits, but I believe seasons 2 & 3 are pretty equal.

I didnt like how they didnt keep it all about Dexter, like in seasons 1 & 2 because I find his sister to be annoying as ****.

I am glad to see that Keith Carradine is back in season 4.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
I could not agree with you more if I tried. I just tried and I couldn't agree any more, so my earlier statement about not being able to agree more is spot on.

I retract my earlier statement about the characters and the show being rough. I still think the pilot was a little rough, and the characters a little too stale, but that was obviously just the pilot. This episode was really really good. If you haven't seen it, check it out on hulu while it's on there.

It's different, and that in itself is something that TV needs. I'm not sure I see this as a show that ultimately lasts, but I'll enjoy the ride while it's on.
Yeah, it really is great. If there is one thing I've learned from watching a lot of TV shows over the years it's that you can never base a show off the pilot episode, one way or the other. Sometimes it's extremely good as the writers are trying to 'wow' you and get you hooked and it all becomes a let down from there, but other times they're trying to pack so much into the pilot to give you a basis of the characters and pilot that it can seem rough or drawn out.

I'm not sure how Glee will do in terms of ratings to be honest though. One thing thats a plus is it has been getting rave reviews from just about everywhere which is always a plus.

I think it will draw in a lot of people who aren't really even into the musical element if only because the writing is brilliant and it kind of pokes 'fun' on the stereo typical high school type shows of the past by doing a lot of unique things.

I've always had the idea that any show (not all, but a lot) which takes a genre that has been worn out and overused (lawyer shows, medical shows, etc.) and takes a unique perspective or comedic element with it tend to do well for whatever reason. Scrubs and Boston Legal is a good example to me. I think Glee is kind of doing the same thing by using a lot of the old high school type shows as a basis. Throw in great writing and the musical part of it and it's just awesome.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glee has the best writing I've seen on a TV show in a while. It's quick, there is a good back and forth, and it's just FUNNY. The entire scene where Sue is flipping out about them making *17* copies had me cracking up.

On to Veronica Mars, I'm watching the third season for the first time and I don't really see what people didn't like. Granted, I'm only a few episodes in, but this show is fantastic from top to bottom. The only problem (for me) is how some of the characters have changed, but the writing is still top notch and the show is insanely entertaining. I wish I would have had the opportunity (or time..) to watch it when it was on. It sucks something so good isn't on the air anymore.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Glee has the best writing I've seen on a TV show in a while. It's quick, there is a good back and forth, and it's just FUNNY. The entire scene where Sue is flipping out about them making *17* copies had me cracking up.

On to Veronica Mars, I'm watching the third season for the first time and I don't really see what people didn't like. Granted, I'm only a few episodes in, but this show is fantastic from top to bottom. The only problem (for me) is how some of the characters have changed, but the writing is still top notch and the show is insanely entertaining. I wish I would have had the opportunity (or time..) to watch it when it was on. It sucks something so good isn't on the air anymore.
Hah, yes. Sue is awesome in Glee.

I just feel like the overall writing in Glee is very sarcastic in tone and there are a ton of hilarious references as well as thoughtful humor. I think Finn's character is pretty brilliant too. The fact they made him somewhat of an idiot and still compelling as a character is a testament to the great writing too. He kind of reminds me of Gob from Arrested Development in that regard. It's awesome.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:19 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Hah, yes. Sue is awesome in Glee.

I just feel like the overall writing in Glee is very sarcastic in tone and there are a ton of hilarious references as well as thoughtful humor. I think Finn's character is pretty brilliant too. The fact they made him somewhat of an idiot and still compelling as a character is a testament to the great writing too. He kind of reminds me of Gob from Arrested Development in that regard. It's awesome.
I do love the Finn character. Speaking of Finn, I cracked up in the pilot (rewatched it earlier) when he goes "I had a football scholarship? To where?!" and there was a note tacked on the board that said: Priority #1: Help The Kids. So good.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I do love the Finn character. Speaking of Finn, I cracked up in the pilot (rewatched it earlier) when he goes "I had a football scholarship? To where?!" and there was a note tacked on the board that said: Priority #1: Help The Kids. So good.
Lmao, yeah. Schuster was black mailing Finn and they showed 'Prioty One, Help the Kids!'. Just one of the many suttle references that makes Glee awesome.

Also in yesterdays episode when the guidance counselour told Rachel that her 'not having a gag reflex will be a gift when she got older' had me laughing hysterically.

The only thing I don't like, and maybe it's just me and my old crappy TV but whenever they sing it seems extremely obvious they're overlapping a studio recorded song into the scene.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Lmao, yeah. Schuster was black mailing Finn and they showed 'Prioty One, Help the Kids!'. Just one of the many suttle references that makes Glee awesome.

Also in yesterdays episode when the guidance counselour told Rachel that her 'not having a gag reflex will be a gift when she got older' had me laughing hysterically.

The only thing I don't like, and maybe it's just me and my old crappy TV but whenever they sing it seems extremely obvious they're overlapping a studio recorded song into the scene.
Yeah, it is obvious, but not entirely sure what they can do to change that. The kids do have amazing voices though.

Old 09-12-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He likes season 2 more than 3 because season 3 was a bore! Cop & family drama for the lose.

Im also looking forward to Californication more than any show thats about to premier. Absolutely love this show and I have no idea what direction theyre going to head. Im going to miss Lou Ashby to death, however.

Also, Glee has a bunch of singing and musical type stuff in it? That makes me much less intrigued by the show.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
He likes season 2 more than 3 because season 3 was a bore! Cop & family drama for the lose.

Im also looking forward to Californication more than any show thats about to premier. Absolutely love this show and I have no idea what direction theyre going to head. Im going to miss Lou Ashby to death, however.

Also, Glee has a bunch of singing and musical type stuff in it? That makes me much less intrigued by the show.
A bunch of singing and musical type stuff? Not really. It's apart of the show but it doesn't take up the vast majority of it at all, and actually a lot of what they do is pretty funny in terms of the singing.

Give it a shot, I think even if you don't like the singing element of it the vast majority of the show will appeal to most people.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read on Variety that while the first episode of Glee was spectacular, the rest of the season left alot to be desired. I heard the first episode is the best one of the entire series. That said, I look forward to watching the first 2 episodes.

That said, Scrubs and Its Always Sunny will always be the best sitcoms. So ******* good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:32 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I often find myself rather bored needing something to occupy some time so I will watch Glee at some point.

Though I wish Jane Lynch would have stayed with Party Down. I don't think Glee will have a shot to be as entertaining to me as PD is & she was great in that.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

So Dexter has worked its way into my weekly routine. :) I finally figured out that it's on Wed. and Fri. on the 101 network. It's a bit watered down because of the censorship but, it's still really good. They show 2 episodes back to back. In the last few weeks, I've seen episodes 3-8 of season one. 9 and 10 are on next Wed., I've seen 9 before during a showtime preview but, that's all the Dexter I've seen then. I love, love, love it. Disappointing that this season considered to be the best among the majority of viewers but, that wont stop me from watching and buying all the seasons before long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS