Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
You weren't around for Keak, how do you think he's overrated.
Because I once slept with him.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannedToast View Post
Because I once slept with him.
Keak is commited to Maurice Jones Drew, so doubt it.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Keak is commited to Maurice Jones Drew, so doubt it.
No, only when Jones-Drew is asleep.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, only when Jones-Drew is asleep.
Your post confuses me. Correct this unfortunate mistake.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Your post confuses me. Correct this unfortunate mistake.
I suppose you never saw the Keak/Jones-Drew picture.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
I've seen the Keak picture, I'm confused to how you know about it.
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can't be a new poster and have seen it either...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
I've seen the Keak picture, I'm confused to how you know about it.
One doesn't need to be posting to see a picture.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
One doesn't need to be posting to see a picture.
longtime lurker?
Old 10-23-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In this guys defense that Keak/MJD picture is all over the internet. Only we're the only ones who know him as keak
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I know, it's David!"

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 10-23-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
You can't be a new poster and have seen it either...
You joined in december 2006, well after he was banned. so I guess that "You can't be a new poster and have seen it either..."
Old 10-23-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
You joined in december 2006, well after he was banned. so I guess that "You can't be a new poster and have seen it either..."
I'm not a new poster..I'm So Fly

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 10-23-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Ooooh, burn.

Actually, when the hell was Keak banned, anyways? I'm thinking about setting up an NFLDC time line on my wall.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Borat Sagdiyev, RyanLeaf#1 (even though he's ND fan ;)), Patriots-Lions, JBond93, toonster (too easy to pick), BrownsTown, DChess, Jughead10, SuperKevin, DG, Ironman, ERU

Poster You Can't Stand: justin sandy, chaucer's kind of weirding me out right now too, GBS at times

Best New Poster: Uh.....Not sure

Best College Football Poster: RyanLeaf#1, SuperKevin, DG, Ironman, CC, Michigan (yeah, the Michigan guys are high on my list, get over it ;) ), P-L

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Toonster

Best Mock Maker: Toonster

Best NFL Poster: Shiver, toonster, BBD, Geo

Best Fantasy Poster: neko

Best Off-Topic: This was -black's domain, but I need to get Borat in here somewhere. Marzia Prince seals the deal for me ;)

Best 10,000+ Poster: P-L? I don't know if he's got 10K or not

Funniest Poster: Leaf, ERU

Most Underrated Poster: Borat, Vikes99

Most Overrated Poster: D-Unit

Best 'Named' Poster: RyanLeaf#1 (Quite the NFLDC all-star)

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L
Old 10-23-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

nerv is underrated. so was fred savage.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Ooooh, burn.

Actually, when the hell was Keak banned, anyways? I'm thinking about setting up an NFLDC time line on my wall.
I think in April 2006 when he lost a bet about where MJD would be drafted. I was in one of my many hiatus periods then.

Yea, and NYGibril was here under an old account back then.
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

darrell ******* used to run these parts of town.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
nerv is underrated. so was fred savage.
ah yes.. fred savage

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
I think in April 2006 when he lost a bet about where MJD would be drafted. I was in one of my many hiatus periods then.

Yea, and NYGibril was here under an old account back then.
OH YEAH! Scott's picture night.
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
I like hack but he was kind of a psycho. Cool dude though. But this thread will be locked now probably.
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Lick my nine windy, lick my nine.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
ah yes.. fred savage
i laughed everytime i saw his sig

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Lick my nine windy, lick my nine.
Grab a calculator and a box of cash and meet me at the cotton bowl.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote