Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-22-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Poster: The guy who tries to get me to buy cheap prescription medicine every now and then

Poster You Can't Stand: Justin Sandy because I'd rather cuddle with that monkey from Outbreak than read his posts

Best New Poster: I refuse to pass the torch and acknowledge new posters

Best College Football Poster: RyanLeaf#1 because he provides a play by play of almost every game

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Toonster knows everything about everyone

Best Mock Maker: I don't really read the mock drafts until January

Best NFL Poster: Geo

Best Fantasy Poster: RoyHall#1 because I don't think I've seen him post anywhere else

Best Off-Topic: Can I say GRF? Where else would I get to read 6 new threads a day about obscure national news

Best 10,000+ Poster: Draftguru

Funniest Poster: That'd be everyone's favorite Kazakh Mr. Borat Sagdiyev

Most Underrated Poster: yoda because he's a Rams fan and I feel obligated to give him at least a pity vote somewhere

Most Overrated Poster: Scott Wright. Who does this guy think he is?

Best 'Named' Poster: EdReedUnstoppable. Just ask him to explain his name

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L because I hope he makes me a hall of famer

Sandiest Vagina: Brownstown
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
show me some love guys.

Do you know how pathetic you sound right now?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If any one asks you who I am just stand up tall look them in the face and say..

Im that star up in the sky
Im that moutain deep up high.
Hey you made it
Im the worlds greatest
Im that little bit of hope in my backs against the rope I can feel it.
Im the worlds greatest.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Poster most in need of acceptance and approval: OSUG17
good enough for me

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I think HOF's should be allowed to vote on those.
Yeah, I've thought about that before. The only reason we didn't ask the other guys in the HOF to vote was because everyone came to a fairly unanimous decision. However, I'm going to definitely try to get other HOFers involved next time.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Favortie Poster:
Tubby
Poster You Can't Stand:
KCJ
Best New Poster:
N/A
Best College Football Poster:
Ewing
Best Nfl Draft Poster:
N/A
Best Mock Maker:
Tubby
Best NFL Poster:
Tubby
Best Fantasy Poster:
Tubby
Best Off-Topic
Tubby
Best 10,000+ Poster:
Future Tubby
Funniest Poster:
Tubby
Most Underrated Poster:
Tubby
Most Overrated Poster:
njx (this is a serious nomination)
Best 'Named' Poster:
Tubby?
Best 'Mod' Poster:
Future Tubby

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Favortie Poster: SuperKevin

Poster You Can't Stand: DChess

Best New Poster: Chaucer

Best College Football Poster: DraftGuru181

Best Nfl Draft Poster: toonster

Best Mock Maker: toonster

Best NFL Poster: Shiver

Best Fantasy Poster: neko4

Best Off-Topic: SuperKevin, Lions WMD

Best 10,000+ Poster: Patriots-Lions

Funniest Poster: ERU, SuperKevin

Most Underrated Poster: moc182

Most Overrated Poster: yoadachu

Best 'Named' Poster: AkiliSmith, Borat Sagdiyev

Best 'Mod' Poster: Patriots-Lions
Boys: lets rep rape.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: OSUGiants17

Poster You Can't Stand: OSUGiants17

Best New Poster: Who cares?

Best College Football Poster: Draftguru

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Toonster

Best Mock Maker: Me or Toonster. Mine are probably more accurate, but Toonster can give you a 7 paragraph description on the backup fullback at Western Nebraska State. Scott's mocks suck.

Best NFL Poster: Geo (even though he's a pompous assclown), BBD

Best Fantasy Poster: That sounds kinky...in which case DChess

Best Off-Topic: Windy

Best 10,000+ Poster: Don't pay attention

Funniest Poster: Windy's 500 aliases

Most Underrated Poster: Basically we just write **** on the internet..I mean...

Most Overrated Poster: We're all overrated (actually I take that back...after reading this thread I agree with someone else, how did Man_of_Steel get so much rep?)

Best 'Named' Poster: What the **** does that mean?

Best 'Mod' Poster: Ward

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 10-22-2007 at 08:44 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been waiting for a rep rape. Good thing you just gave me the go ahead.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dont, he'll just cry about it.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
show me some love guys.
Best at abusing fantasy football commish powers:
OSUGiants17

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
dont, he'll just cry about it.
No, I like seeing teers, my team is 0-7, I have had plenty of tears myself.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I like seeing teers, my team is 0-7, I have had plenty of tears myself.
Way to stomp all over this thread Yoda with your god damn pessimistic attitude. jk, I love you.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about best 25,000+ poster? :D Or best post *****?

I like how I've been mentioned for best NFL poster twice when it's probably the section I post in least.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Way to stomp all over this thread Yoda with your god damn pessimistic attitude. jk, I love you.
My crotchal region itches.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

I like how I've been mentioned for best NFL poster twice when it's probably the section I post in least.
I guess it's time to bring in the overrated chants.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

you may post in it the least but you some how you still have the most posts out of anybody in it
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:

I gave u an award. However, I am like Pete Rose and am elimanated from HOF contention. Even though I become an admin if the Cowboys win the super bowl.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster:Toonster

Poster You Can't Stand:Bigdawg

Best New Poster:I don't know.

Best College Football Poster:I don't know maybe Bucknekid

Best Nfl Draft Poster:Scott Wright

Best Mock Maker:BF

Best NFL Poster:Shiver/BBD can't decide

Best Fantasy Poster:not sure I retired from fantasy boards haven't looked in there for a while but my faves back then were Charm, D, Schubee, Boston, Tedd Ginn, Eaglez

Best Off-Topic: DG

Best 10,000+ Poster:Lions WMD/Sweetness

Funniest Poster:Yoda

Most Underrated Poster:Thule-Is he underrated? Critesy then.

Most Overrated Poster:Scottyboy, love the guy but getting tired of hearing about Brian Leonard, Ray Rice, and Jeremy Ito taking over the world.

Best 'Named' Poster:ERU no questions asked

Best 'Mod' Poster:All of em.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Best rep raper: Bucknaked
Old 10-22-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh no, rep rape. My innocence is gone.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Poster: Shiver

Poster You Can't Stand:
Mr. Stiller

Best New Poster:
NATIONALchamps

Best College Football Poster:
SNIPER26

Best Nfl Draft Poster:
toonsterwu

Best Mock Maker:
bearsfan_51

Best NFL Poster:
bigbluedefense

Best Fantasy Poster:
D-Unit

Best Off-Topic:
DChess

Best 10,000+ Poster:
Ward

Funniest Poster:
Lions WMD

Most Underrated Poster:
Jughead10

Most Overrated Poster:
comahan

Best 'Named' Poster:
EdReedUnstoppable

Best 'Mod' Poster:
draftguru151

Last edited by P-L : 10-22-2007 at 08:55 PM.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Another couple of awards....

Best contributor to my rep: wo oT88

Poster I would most like to bang that I haven't already: cardsalltheway
Old 10-22-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Favortie Poster: Probably Toonster, because whenever the man talks, I listen. I also find Duck Season the most knowledgeable poster on all topics.

Poster You Can't Stand: Green Bay Scat, justin sandy

Best New Poster: I just don't really pay all too much attention to this.

Best College Football Poster: I thoroughly enjoy talking college football with RyanLeaf.

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Scott Wright, I mean c'mon.

Best Mock Maker: Scott Wright/Toonster

Best NFL Poster: Geo and BBD

Best Off-Topic: SuperKevin, the guy always makes me laugh

Best 10,000+ Poster: What an unecessary question for me.

Funniest Poster: SuperKevin

Most Underrated Poster: M.O.T.H., don't know if i've seen him mentioned.

Most Overrated Poster: Man of Steel

Best 'Named' Poster: ChrisCybulski or Paul

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L

Best at naked shower hugs: Yoda
Old 10-22-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After seeing how many votes I have recieved, I feel obligated to break into a Sally Field-esque rant......but i won't
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote