Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-22-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Poster I would most like to bang that I haven't already: cardsalltheway
Well there's an award I can never win.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry yodachuables, P-L just wanted to give me an award somehow, so he gave me that one, don't rep rape him.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
After seeing how many votes I have recieved, I feel obligated to break into a Sally Field-esque rant......but i won't
I love you, I really do love you.

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Toonster

Poster You Can't Stand: idk, my bff jill?

Best New Poster: Chaucer

Best College Football Poster: Duckseason

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Scott Wright and Toonster

Best Mock Maker: Scott Wright/Toonster

Best NFL Poster: Geo

Best Off-Topic: SuperKevin

Best 10,000+ Poster: P-L

Funniest Poster: BuckNaked

Most Underrated Poster: Duckseason.

Most Overrated Poster: Man of Steel

Best 'Named' Poster: stillaraiderfan

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont post anymore yoda. you're at 11,111
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Well there's an award I can never win.
Shhhhhhh, I told u, I wanted to keep it secret that I banged a Bears fan.
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another couple of awards....

Best contributor to my rep: wo oT88

Poster I would most like to bang that I haven't already: cardsalltheway
cardsalltheway was not on the approved list of people I will allow you to sleep with under special circumstances . . . if you wanna take Jim Belushi off the list, I will allow you to make the addition . . .
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
Too late DChess, I nub u.
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
He ruined it already, what a shmuck.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't worry yodachuables, P-L just wanted to give me an award somehow, so he gave me that one, don't rep rape him.
I had to include you somehow...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

If I forgot to include this on my list somehow, I <3 Xio!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I had to include you somehow...
I knew what u were doing.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yoda, you're off the hook. dg reminded me of someone who I really can't stand.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I forgot to include this on my list somehow, I <3 Xio!
Anyone who loves all the same TV shows as me is well worth putting on my ballot.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
yoda, you're off the hook. dg reminded me of someone who I really can't stand.
But then I am not included in ur awards.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Anyone who loves all the same TV shows as me is well worth putting on my ballot.
Xiomera, I went to the doctor today, there is gonna be a little Xiomera running around.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Xiomera, I went to the doctor today, there is gonna be a little Xiomera running around.
Xiomera Jr. ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Best College Football Poster: Patriots-Lions, wiscbadgerfan
hey wow thanks I wouldn't see myself as one of the best though :p

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
This is a landmark post. The big reveal that people have been waiting for . . . for those of you who have followed yoda and I's relationship since way back in the day, it can now be safely assumed that yoda is the woman in the relationship.
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Xiomera Jr. ?
Nope, it's gonna be little Xiodachu.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
awwww cute :D

#MoncriefArmy
Old 10-22-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds like a pokemon

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
awwww cute :D
Man Card.. hand it over.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
No, thats our name, u know like Bradgelina, we are Xiodachu.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No, thats our name, u know like Bradgelina, we are Xiodachu.
Are you married ?

#MoncriefArmy