Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 10-24-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.
Default January All-American games

This is a thread for news and discussion on the All-American games to take place in January.

I know ND currently has Braxton Cave, Omar Hunter, and Jamoris Slaughter playing in the Under Armour All American game on ABC for the east team.

And for the Army All American bowl game Kyle Rudolph, John Goodman, Steve Filer, Sean Cwynar, Darius Fleming, and Jonas Gray will be playing on the east side. While Dayne Crist, Anthony McDonald, and Michael Floyd will play on the west side.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

Just cant wait for the army all american game. Always a great game to get a good look at some big time future college players. I love to watch them pick that hats for what colleges they are going to. Just an awesome experience.
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Andrew Sweat is gonna be in the ESPN game. Jake Stoneburner, Mike Adams, DeVier Posey, Terrelle Pryor and a few other Buckeye guys I can't remember right now will be in the US Army AA Bowl.

The Army bowl is kinda a joke though - Tom Lemming and the selectoin people try to fill the roster with as many Notre Dame commits and leans as possible (freakin' Mike Golic is on the team, and if based on his skill alone he'd be a 1 or 2 star recruit.....this game's supposed to be for top 100 kids, not 3 star legacy recruits to ND!)
Old 11-03-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
T.Smith
Rookie

T.Smith hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Man Pryor is going to rip that game up. Sadly he won't be committing anywhere on that day.
T.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Ellis will be in the AA I believe.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote