Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-29-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Crazy play

I know that this should go in the youtube section, and will probably end up there, but here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbblLniZbdk

wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I know that this should go in the youtube section, and will probably end up there, but here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbblLniZbdk

wow
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14239

The third thread on this play. It was sick.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that Pat Summerall calling the game? Or am I mistaken?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14239

The third thread on this play. It was sick.
I saw it on the news, and thought that I should post it on here immediately. I guess I should look next time...

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 10-29-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I saw it on the news, and thought that I should post it on here immediately. I guess I should look next time...
The thread was titled "Wow!" There is really no way you could have known. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah haha it was insane. It looked like the D didnt know what the hell was going on.

Remember that Michigan play last year?? THAT was a sick play. If only that god damn TE gave the ball to-I think it was Avant- at the end it would have been a TD. That still haunts me and im not a Michigan fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKbyJy4ySg

Last edited by 'cuse-213 : 10-29-2007 at 06:44 PM.
'cuse-213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

^(x2)

I didn't look for anything besides the "New Topic" button. :)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

What about the New Orleans play a few years back where the kicker missed the PAT after the amazing laterals.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
What about the New Orleans play a few years back where the kicker missed the PAT after the amazing laterals.
i remember that, they needed the kick to go to the playoffs haha. i was at my aunts house
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if i were the Millsaps defense I'd commit group suicide.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.

I am an Uxbridge fan. That play was garbage and the refs who called it were garbage. The 7laterral was obviously a forward pass. So the refs need to get their facts straight.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Yeah haha it was insane. It looked like the D didnt know what the hell was going on.

Remember that Michigan play last year?? THAT was a sick play. If only that god damn TE gave the ball to-I think it was Avant- at the end it would have been a TD. That still haunts me and im not a Michigan fan.

Couldnt that have been too many men on the field since the whole bench storms the field while the plays still going on? And I love how hennes just standing there like a dumbshit while Hart and everyone else are running like **** lol

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. One of my former teammates plays on Trinity, he's #67 (OT).

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by etk : 10-30-2007 at 09:43 PM.
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
I am an Uxbridge fan. That play was garbage and the refs who called it were garbage. The 7laterral was obviously a forward pass. So the refs need to get their facts straight.
Being that its against Millsaps makes you ********.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Wow liek if you didnt tackle him.. could you really be mad.. i would be more like... NO WAY!!! kinda laughing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post

Steve Breaston was the man who ran behind Ecker. You know, the one who runs a 4.45 =, while Ecker runs like a 4.8. Good move Tyler! :(
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Steve Breaston was the man who ran behind Ecker. You know, the one who runs a 4.45 =, while Ecker runs like a 4.8. Good move Tyler! :(
It doesn't matter what your 40 is if you run out of bounds on the last play of the game. Ecker is a !@#!!@!@@.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
It doesn't matter what your 40 is if you run out of bounds on the last play of the game. Ecker is a !@#!!@!@@.
I realize that, but give it to the fast dude who can scamper in.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lookd like they were pretty much dead near the end but the other team wasnt even tired blocking whn they could get the chance running the effort won the game

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote