Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

haah well i explained the situation up there.. but ya i hadnt eaten all day cause i was at a voelleyball tourny.. and after about 12 beers we hit up msdonalds and i ate.. finished the rest.. im not a small guy.. but 21 was stupid for me to think i could do after not eating for awhile.. or not drinking for awhile..

I got to get off this site more i think.. when im drunk and i jsut automatically go on here.. habbit before i go to sleep sadly

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I chugged half a bottle of Jagermeister, after doing shots of Bacardi 151 and drinking about 10 beers. I vomited all over myself and fell asleep outside.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I just spent 3 days straight in the same clothes. :(
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I chugged half a bottle of Jagermeister, after doing shots of Bacardi 151 and drinking about 10 beers. I vomited all over myself and fell asleep outside.
lol man thats solid

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I just spent 3 days straight in the same clothes. :(
yeah from friday night to when i woke up today i was in the same halloween costume....
Old 10-28-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
24 pack lol

hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Nerv

DChess pukes after 5 wine coolers and a mikes hard lemonade.

I tried to puke last night at my friends Halloween party but ended up falling asleep in a bathtub instead.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
34 shots in an hour? Really...Of what? Malibu? You'd be dead if you had that many in an hour. I smell *sniff sniff* bull****.
you're a *sniff* *sniff* idiot. obviously he was joking or he wouldn't have added the part about the mil or the cinnamon. he picked an insane amount in a short time, and for some reason you didnt get it. explaing jokes is the worst
Old 10-28-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post

I tried to puke last night at my friends Halloween party but ended up falling asleep in a bathtub instead.
of course i do, you spike them with roofies everytime, trying to take advantage of me.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He would.
i bet he needed some dude to wipe off his face after he vomited so hard in the toilet it got in his ears...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
If he's skinny and hadn't eaten anything in some time, 9 isn't all that bad.
yeah but people will still give you **** for it... trust me i know... the people ive killed 30s with (15 each) and been fine after are calling me lightweight after puking after 9... ya gotta eat
Old 10-28-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
He would.
i bet he needed some dude to wipe off his face after he vomited so hard in the toilet it got in his ears...
only reason you say that is because thats you and if you know somebody else is that person at a party maybe you will feel better. just to boost your self esteem, ill agree with you
Old 10-28-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.
Its not THAT unrealistic. Hes a pretty big kid. One kid I know, hes gotta be close to 400 hence we call him Mr. 400 drank 36 to himself.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe it's just bulimia but if i drink a ton early in the night, i'll make myself puke to get that second wind so the night doesn't end quickly. I'm good at it. I can make myself puke on command even while sober without using fingers or any of that crap
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Maybe it's just bulimia but if i drink a ton early in the night, i'll make myself puke to get that second wind so the night doesn't end quickly. I'm good at it. I can make myself puke on command even while sober without using fingers or any of that crap
My friend can do that. Its kinda weird, but handy!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
My friend can do that. Its kinda weird, but handy!
I do it before my physical fitness tests. I'll eat a ton of carbs the night before for energy and then puke it all up to get rid of the excess weight
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Nerv

I think one of the most ******** things in the world is ragging on people who can't drink as much. Who the f cares? If someone can spend half the dime I do and get just as drunk off it, what exactly is the downside to that?

This also happens a lot on the internet or when there is no alcohol present so the person trying to be manly by saying how much they can drink doesnt actually have to prove it.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I think one of the most ******** things in the world is ragging on people who can't drink as much. Who the f cares? If someone can spend half the dime I do and get just as drunk off it, what exactly is the downside to that?

This also happens a lot on the internet or when there is no alcohol present so the person trying to be manly by saying how much they can drink doesnt actually have to prove it.
This sounds like the speech of a light drinker! hahah ***! Your ***!
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

on friday night me n my friend went to a party with my friend sarahs bottle of captain morgan, she gave me the bottle after i dropped her off from saw 4. anyway we take the morgan to the party where theres like 6 other people already tipsy n a couple are slightly stoned. now me n my friend that i went with start drinking at the same time. between us we took maybe 1/4 of the morgan in about 45 mins. then we took the bottle into the garage n hit some purple (my first time), my friend has done that **** before n we hit about the same amount. so then about a half hour later hes high as hell, throws up twice, and passes out in a hallway. im fine at this point, a little tipsy n goofy. we had the same amount of every thng and he weighs more then me. do i have a higher tolerance or is he jsut a *****?
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Jesus christ!! for the first time ever i jsut threw up after drinking.. thats so gross... im still drunk.. like just finished now.. i have 3 beer left... god this sucks.. anyone else have any good stories?
Wait, I thought that puking would be a tremendously fun experience but you're saying that it sucks and is gross?!?! Well then, shows how little I know...
Old 10-28-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
on friday night me n my friend went to a party with my friend sarahs bottle of captain morgan, she gave me the bottle after i dropped her off from saw 4. anyway we take the morgan to the party where theres like 6 other people already tipsy n a couple are slightly stoned. now me n my friend that i went with start drinking at the same time. between us we took maybe 1/4 of the morgan in about 45 mins. then we took the bottle into the garage n hit some purple (my first time), my friend has done that **** before n we hit about the same amount. so then about a half hour later hes high as hell, throws up twice, and passes out in a hallway. im fine at this point, a little tipsy n goofy. we had the same amount of every thng and he weighs more then me. do i have a higher tolerance or is he jsut a *****?
Your just a hoss.

I bow down to your greatness.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
Your just a hoss.

I bow down to your greatness.
why thank you. it was a pretty wild night to haha. its always funny to read other peoples drunk stories. it either ends in some of the most shocking sex stories, the police, hospitols, children 9 months later...
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I yacked on Thursday. Drank a strong Captain and Coke, then did 6 beer bongs over a span of 20 minutes. Puked, passed out at 7:30, and was subsequently drew on and ****. Woke up at 10:30 already hung over.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when i started drinking, i was 5'11" 140, it took me 5 beers and 2 shots to puke. All ya'll need to quit acting all badass by saying you've never puked. I can almost guarantee you all did when you first started drinking.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:24 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm goin to this rap show at a bar by my house on halloween. I plan on drinking way too much, in a very short ammount of time, talking to equally drunk *******, if I yak just gotta make it seem like a little thing noone realy notices then wipe my mouth off then keep on going...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote