Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-04-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With all the hype clausen is getting and being coached by Weis, if he doesnt win a national championship AND a heisman then that could possibly consider him a bust

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does McKnight really have 4.4 speed? He didn't look all that fast in that video. A lot of kids were able to keep up with him in that video. Could be the competition I guess and being spoiled from the Noel Devine highlights.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
r_nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Does McKnight really have 4.4 speed? He didn't look all that fast in that video. A lot of kids were able to keep up with him in that video. Could be the competition I guess and being spoiled from the Noel Devine highlights.
I've seen Joe McKnight in person. He's not really fast he just has those quick Reggie Bush type cuts. He is the second best highschool football player I've seen.

The Best:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7G-TrCKin1Q
Old 03-17-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Craigo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Noel Devine !

Where is he going anyways? I dont follow this stuff.

Thanks jkpigskin!
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

In terms of talent, I really like USC's haul of

Everson Griffen
Joe McKnight
Marc Tyler
Ronald Johnson

not trying to be a homer here, but I honestly feel that you can make a case for any of these guys to be the #1 prospect in terms of talent. Then you have a guy like Galippo who could be the most polished at his position.

But considering other teams, I also really like Noel Devine. Also, has anyone seen tape on Carlos Dunlap or Torrey Davis? I think those two guys could be All Americans for Florida, a better tandem than Harvey and Moss this year.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Devine is the real deal. Just wish he'd get his act together. Having Deon Sanders being your mentor doesn't help...
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Beautiful Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
i agree, i havent seen real reggie moves from mcknight so i dont know if he just isnt displaying them on the film or if he is just compared to reggie because of his versatility. he seems to be real fast though, kind of reminds me of a versitle adrian peterson almost. not real elusive but is able to just out run everyone on the field
It's unfair to compare McKnight to Bush just because he's a fast RB with similar measurables playing at the same college. Bush had moves noone has seen since Barry played. There will never be another Reggie Bush just like there won't be another Barry. Since McKnight doesn't have quite the moves Regginald has, I think he'll develop into an all around back that can take it between the tackles as well. Hopefully he doesn't top out at 200 lbs.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Ok, he looks to have legit 4.4 speed. Just not 4.3 speed ala Bush/Ginn/Harvin/DJax.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote