Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 12-28-2007, 01:48 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i'm curious, why don't you like Hines?? everyone seems to like him. or do you mean HinesWardJr??
I got no problem with HinesWardJr

I love that Hines drilled Bart Scott in fact I hope he does that again before he gets hurt.

But I hate the Hines hit on Reed thats what pissed me off.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
steelersfan27
Rookie

steelersfan27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hines is a great blocker and the hit on Reed was clean. Hitting is just part of football. You cant hate a guy just because he jacked someone up.
steelersfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
joercky
Rookie

joercky needs more cowbell.

Nice game Ravens. Troy killed us, Musa ran for 83 yards, Charlie threw 2 picks, and Willie fumbled. Nice game.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.
joercky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

ahhh the 08 Season is not far off... what can we expect from the Rivalry this year ??????
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan27 View Post
Hines is a great blocker and the hit on Reed was clean. Hitting is just part of football. You cant hate a guy just because he jacked someone up.
So helmet to helm,et and leading with your helmet is a clean hit?.......SINCE WHEN! Hines Ward is dirty and we need to injure him!

Hopefully we can expect Raven domination of this rivalry in 08!!!! But more than likely a Steelers clean sweep of us.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-11-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya Wards a tool, I remember that players voted him one of the dirtiest players in the NFL.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before the Ravens and their fans concentrate on winning, they have to stop fighting in practice first. But that Ward block wasnt dirty. The reason why ERU is crying because it was on his favorite player. ;)
Old 05-11-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Before the Ravens and their fans concentrate on winning, they have to stop fighting in practice first. But that Ward block wasnt dirty. The reason why ERU is crying because it was on his favorite player. ;)
A. Your team will have scrums in camp also

B. It was dirty, he led with his helmet and went helmet to helmet, and in case you didn't know that is illegal.

C. Ed Reed is not my favorite player

D. Not crying, I just want someone to injure Hines Ward

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-12-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all for hating on the attention *****. But to want another player to get hurt is awful no matter the situation, unless is Tom Brady.

But seriously, I'm a steelers fan and I am not fond of Ward lately. He isnt the player he once was and he is a whiny ***** off the field. He needs to step up his play and stop acting like he's some superstar that he's not. Don't laugh and smile when you drop what would be huge catches.

I love the drafting of Sweed simply cause it should mean less balls going Wards direction.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let the skirmishes begin......

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Round 3 Baby I Cant Wait
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta give both teams credit, I was really down on the AFCN this year. Just figured the Steelers would win by default with the Bengals/Browns at or slightly below .500... Didn't think the Ravens would do anything. Obviously I wasn't even close.

No idea who I'll root for, it'll be a fun playoff game to watch... This is what the playoffs are all about.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers will win, Ravens suck.

(They dont really suck, I just want to instigate)
Old 01-11-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Steelers will win, Ravens suck.

(They dont really suck, I just want to instigate)

And you have to play the one team you fear! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
And you have to play the one team you fear! :D
The team I feared the most is sitting at home watching the playoffs.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea because they busted the steelers ass. Wait they busted our ass to didn't they. I am talking about the COLTS. there the only team that scares me. I worry when playing other teams better never scared.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 01-11-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The team I feared the most is sitting at home watching the playoffs.
Deny all you want, you don't want this team coming to town this weekend!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Deny all you want, you don't want this team coming to town this weekend!
I love playing the Ravens believe it or not. Those games are so fun to watch. I just hope you guys dont play conservative like you did yesterday.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

you never know how were going to play. I think Big Ben better not throw that ball up there like he did against the chargers thats pick city. and dont expect Willi Parker to have another big game.

John Wall
Old 01-11-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
So helmet to helm,et and leading with your helmet is a clean hit?.......SINCE WHEN! Hines Ward is dirty and we need to injure him!

Hopefully we can expect Raven domination of this rivalry in 08!!!! But more than likely a Steelers clean sweep of us.
Yea, not like putting bounties on players isn't dirty at all...I'm not saying Hines is te cleanest player, but I don't how it's any worse that puttin bounties on people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack27 View Post
Yea, not like putting bounties on players isn't dirty at all...I'm not saying Hines is te cleanest player, but I don't how it's any worse that puttin bounties on people
Are we back to this? Who cares because we have played twice and nothing has happened. I think someone spit in someones face but unless that spit was deadly or bad for someones health its all bull crap. We hate each other so there's going to be trash talk and stupid threats. Its been that way since i can remember.

John Wall
Old 01-11-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Are we back to this? Who cares because we have played twice and nothing has happened. I think someone spit in someones face but unless that spit was deadly or bad for someones health its all bull crap. We hate each other so there's going to be trash talk and stupid threats. Its been that way since i can remember.
Yes we are...it was just for you RWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing that is very hard to do whether u like it or not is to beat a team 3 times
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack27 View Post
Yes we are...it was just for you RWO
WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME??? I will be looking for Steeler comments all week. I will make sure I get to defend my team.:)

John Wall
Old 01-12-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huge game this week. I can't believe we actually get to see this matchup again. The first two were such good games. This one is going to be an amazing battle between two very good teams. The two best defenses in the league are going to take the field next week.

Can't say I'm very confident in a Steelers win. This game is a total toss up.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote